Thread: HA fuckin' HA

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

NO WAY TO TREAT A BABY
    GOP Family Values Update
    Bush Speechwriter Denies Child

The NY Daily News reports that Christopher Buckley, former speechwriter for Poppy Bush and son of William F. Buckley, Jr., has fathered a child out of wedlock. He has reportedly rejected the boy and is seeking to hide from the public his association with him.

In other words, Buckley, who has recently penned a novel about a philandering President, has apparently pulled a Dan Burton on his innocent child:

Nusbaum adds that "at this juncture there has been no contact between Mr. Buckley and Jonathan - by his choice. Overtures were made by Irina, which he rejected."

Has the despicable Buckley, like Watermelon Dan, also publicly nicknamed his poor little son, "That Boy," in an attempt to distance himself?

Buckley is also seeking to have the court file sealed and have the case labeled anonymously as "John and Jane Doe," according to Nusbaum, whose client is opposing that motion.

"It's the height of hypocrisy," says Nusbaum, "that Christopher Buckley, who makes his living from his political satire - demeaning people, embarrassing people, humiliating people - now seeks to be protected...

Buckley's lawyer claims his clients' efforts are an attempt to "protect his young (real?) children."
    [snipped by ikeda]
    ...there are these rather interesting bits, from Buckley's father:

You might be a liberal if...

You attribute the rising illegitimacy rate, crime rate or problems in the inner city to Ronald Reagan

You think Ted Kennedy is sober and monogamous.

--------------------------------------------------

once again proving that the republicans should just go back to being the party of less government and shut the fuck up about everything else. thanks for this little ray of sunshine goes to media whores online. pay 'em a visit [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1) Who fucking cares about one of Bush's men's personal life. Ok, if you're gonna dig personal shit up on the President, that is normal and comes with the territory. But this shit seems pointless.

2) What's with the thread title? Ha fucking Ha?!?!?!? Is this something you're trying to rub our noses in. Are we supposed to care or feel like the entire Republican party is worthless because one dude has an illegitimate child? hey at least he didn't go the liberal route and kill the kid before he had a chance.

grow up man. at least TRY to hide the fact that you're posting this stuff just for ammo against people with different beliefs than you. It's not really an Earth shattering story anyway.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

ha fuckin' ha is what i have to say to buckley and guys like that who think their shit doesn't stink. hell yes it's ammo. you know if this had happened to someone in the clinton camp, you wouldn't hear the end of it, from the national enquirer to time magazine. rush limbaugh would cream his shorts.

and yes, this kind of thing invalidates the social conservative plank of the republican party. it's just a shell game they play to win votes from christians. if an unplanned pregnancy happened to joe schmoe, i wish him luck, say a prayer for him, etc. but when guys like this, who make their money telling people how morally superior they are, then they deserve a little taste of their own scarlet letter justice.

the republicans have tried to sell us on the idea that they're the morally superior party, the defenders of "family values." but the truth is, reagan, limbaugh, gingrich, dole have all been divorced at least once, if not more often, and just as many republicans screw around on their wives as democrats do. that's not really news to anyone with a brain and two eyes, but i just wanted to point out the latest apple to fall from the tree.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

dude, you're delusional...nobody gives a shit what some speech writer does in his personal life no matter what political party they belong to.

So, are you gonna point it out every time a Republican has an illegitimate child or does anything else to provide you with evidence that Republicans aren't perfect? And if so, are we supposed to care?

I should go over to the poll forum and start a poll asking how many people give a shit that one of Bush's speech writers has an illegitimate kid. I bet I could guess the results.

And yes, Republicans are a morally superior party. Your post proves it becuase if it were a liberal, the baby never woulda been born in the first place. Everyone makes mistakes dude,we don't need you pointing out every mistake that furthers your agenda.

well, 5:00 on friday. I'm punchin out for the weekend. so go ahead and get the last word in
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Aquatic Punk:
    And yes, Republicans are a morally superior party.
    That's funny!

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

thanks, i love having the last word

i'm sure the poll results would be "we don't give a crap." i barely give a crap myself, but for the lovely irony. mmmm irony.

i was making the same point, everyone makes mistakes. and i think most everyone deserves a pass. but if one derives their income from writing speeches and books about how they NEVER fuck around, and then they get busted for fucking around - that tickles my schadenfreude bone [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

by the way, this guy gets NO credit for the child being born - since that was evidently the woman's call here. he's trying to ditch the kid. also, you can be anti-abortion and a democrat. you can bet your ass that many of the republicans who have stood up and pounded the pulpit have been just as guilty of hypocrisy and more on THAT issue too.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 06:57 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Interns, Interns....Where's the Interns? I have a few Cubans that need some attention!

Top Of The World
    Last Online

02.29.08 @ 03:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well that tears it. Tomorrow I'm gonna hug a tree, save a whale, support some bitches 8 kids that she can't afford and give my wife a partial birth abortion. I can't believe I voted Republican. Stupid....stupid...stupid...
    believe the lies...there is no truth

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

gosh swage, it sounds so reasonable when you say it. maybe i'll try clear cutting a forest, poisoning a town's water supply, burn the local schools science textbooks and shoot a doctor! what a revelation!!!

good luck supporting that tree and hugging that whale - just remember, don't let the whale get on top. we've lost too many of our brothers and sisters that way [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Top Of The World
    Last Online

02.29.08 @ 03:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now sir, we all know that forests are evil, people love poison, science is hard and doctors wouldn't send you a bill if they didn't want to get shot. I can't argue with people that won't admit that the sky is blue. Sheesh!

DISCLAIMER

This post is for entertainment purposes only and should not be considered fact or gospel.
    believe the lies...there is no truth

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

Too Many To List
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

swage,

Word of warning: arguing with Ikeda will get you nowhere. He/she/it is a partisan leftist and cannot be reasoned with under any circumstance...

Oh, wait...you attached a disclaimer to your last post, so it appears you already understand the futility of arguing with a partisan leftist.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

My bad. Carry on...

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

The Real Deal