Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Newports, unfortunately. That's all I've got in the house. They're making my stomach and lungs feel like Calcutta. Or like the cement floor of Long Beach arena after you-know-what.
    I've got 1984 on the stereo and Drop Dead L'eggs is playing. Don't even get me started.
    I like how Dave calls me by name (tee hee). And yes, I do have nice white teeth, a pretty smile, and a giant butt.
    As far as the vampire thing goes...why, I drank blood just yesterday. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    (pretty smile)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Marlboro lights here. And they're going great with my cinnamon vanilla flavored coffee. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Now Betty, hon- you know that you're going to be barraged with requests for pictures now that you've begun to describe yourself. Consider that your "fair warning". Pardon the bad pun [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

When push comes to shove... kids know how to do that mine razzed me about how deadly, smelly they are and the numbers of deaths per year of people who smoke and also the outrageous amount of numbers of people who don't smoke...that die from lung cancer each year. So I went to smoking a pack of Newports every other day to a pack a week, a pack a month, to nothing at all. Now i've been cigarette free for 1 yr and 9 months. Started
    to run daily and go to the gym 3-4 days a week so I won't start back up! On top of working 2 Jobs to survive and kids growing up so fast...I have lil time to light up [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    There are many ways to replace that butt
    some are actually sooooo much better than inhaling
    deadly toxins! So give up that bad habit! Live smoke free so that your children will have a better world to grow up in. How bout make love every time u get that urge? hehe spontaneous fun wherever ya want! Just practice being quiet in public places

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Tracy:
    There are many ways to replace that butt
    some are actually sooooo much better than inhaling
    deadly toxins! So give up that bad habit! Live smoke free so that your children will have a better world to grow up in. How bout make love every time u get that urge? hehe spontaneous fun wherever ya want! Just practice being quiet in public places
    !! Talk about needing to post pictures... LOL!!!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

(cough hack choke)
    Now Wolf I dunno there is one pic of me on the Net, maybe I can try to find it...it's on a music site I used to write for. I'm wearing a flower print dress (I was with my grandparents). The photo is about a year old.
    I look like a jewish female VH/DLR fan from NYC... In fact, I try to look and behave like DLR about 24 hrs a day.

[ January 19, 2002 at 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Betty Boop ]</p>
    (pretty smile)

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Tracy:
    Started
    So give up that bad habit! Live smoke free so that your children will have a better world to grow up in. How bout make love every time u get that urge? hehe spontaneous fun wherever ya want! Just practice being quiet in public places
    Here here! Good for you Tracy!! I'd think the motivation to get laid every time you had the urge for a butt would be outstanding! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Wolfman, I do like your taste in coffee though... [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I'm smokin Dave's lights right now. Usually a Marlboro light guy though.

BUT!! Just bought a box of patches to sit and stare at for a while til' I build up a lil' courage. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Marlboro Lights are usually my vice of choice. Menthol now and then, and sometimes I switch over to Camels. Cloves... man, I haven't had a clove cigarette in years. I gotta make a run to the smoke shop.

Seen, those patches can be fun. If you've got them you're thinking about quiting, which is serious stuff, I know. But the patches, oh the patches... I tried those once. I'm not a heavy smoker. A couple packs a week at most. So I got the lightest level of patch. That damn thing knocked me on my ass! Remember that first cigarette you smoked? I layed down on the grass after my first one for about 5 minutes. That patch gave me a nicotine rush for hours! I found it was easier just to quit then to deal with that once the novelty wore off.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bro, I had such incredible dreams on the patch. I would leave it on when I slept and then I had like crazy acrobatic sex with freaks like Leo diCaprio and Liv Tyler in my head all night. One night I dreamt I fucked Christopher Reeve (pre wheelchair) and then I went about my day and then woke up from THAT dream. Actual dreams within dreams. dI had driving on the Pacific Coast with the top down dreams. smelling bouquets of gardenias dreams. Lando Calrissian dreams. It was awesome. I had a twisted, nicotine fueled movie every night.

I bloody failed on the patch, though. A few weeks? days? minutes? after I ended my last low-nicotine dose I freaked out, had a lot of shit to write for work, and I picked up butts again over one particular intense session with the laptop.
    (pretty smile)

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Are those patches really that strong?

I'm smokin' some Marlboro lights at the moment. It varies from the Ultra Lights to the regular lights from day to day. Btw smoking sucks ass and I should actually really quit one of these days. Out.

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

They were for me, T5. Some of the heavier smokers would have 2 of the strongest patches available on and still feel the need for a smoke.

Betty, were you an Zanex or whatever that craving-reducing drug is? They had me on that for a few weeks before I went on the patch. The doc said that's what was causing my very, very vivid dreams. Gotta get some more of that stuff! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I quit for about 3 months. Next thing you know, I'm at a party for a buddy. It's just no fuckin' fun at all to have a drink in your one hand at a bar and nothing in the other. So I had one. Then a few days later I bummed another. And another... it doesn't bother me too much anymore.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't smoke cigarettes today... I got enough bad habits....

Though I used to smoke occasionally in college, 5 or so years ago, and I used to smoke a lot of pot then too.....
    "Sorry about the mess..."<br /><br />~Han Solo Episode IV

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Mike. Not my first time with the patch, and I dont remember a real rush from em. I tried to stay drunk most the time though.

Betty/Mike- Oh holy shit do I know what your talking about with the dreams! I used to look forward to it, and now I am again. It's like going to bed and watching 2 or 3 movies!! Fuckin level of detail is insane!
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I used to smoke 3 packs of Luckies a day, usually accompanied by about 3 or 4 pots of coffee. That was actually the foundation of my diet through most of college. No exaggeration, I swear.

I quit them both, on the same day, COLD TURKEY! I honestly don't believe that it's the nicotine from cigarettes that is addictive; I think it's the sensation you experience as a result of conquering the cough reflex when the smoke passes through the larynx. As a result, I never had any thought of trying the patch. Instead, I just inhaled some steam when I had a major craving for a smoke, provided I was near a stove and a teapot.

Nowadays, I have gone back to having a LITTLE coffee each day, and maybe a cigar every couple of weeks.

By the way, a GREAT way to kick cigarettes is to start smoking cigars, provided you don't inhale them. If you've just had a decent flavorful cigar and light up a cigarette, all you will taste is burning paper, and there's little to no pleasure in that.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Seen, maybe I fucked up the patch. They go on your tounge, right? [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Zaiban is the drug they had me on. It's got some interactions with booze, supposedly. I didn't notice any.

Drinking and driving in the car are the two things that really push me towards smoking. It used to be smoke breaks at work too, but nobody I work with now smokes. It's damn hard to enjoy drinking without a smoke for me.