Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just heard that "Mr.Perfect" and Scott Hall got into a major fist fight on board the WWE company plane. They tried to open the door at 40,000 feet......McMahon gave them both their walking papers last night!

How come you didn't control these monsters?!!
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Tried to open a door at 40000????

What a bunch of knuckleheads! [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

I'd read yesterday that Scott Hall was now unemployed again, but I had no idea that it may have stemmed from this. I didn't even know about the Curt Henning / Scott Hall fight.

From what I'd read, Hall was asleep for the majority of the flight home, but was rather obnoxious and drunk a good part of the recent UK tour.

Talk about ANOTHER big flop in the WWE storylines.

All this hype about the nWo coming in...Hogan becomes a MAJOR face (so much so that they bring back the red & yellow), Nash is hurt, they enlist the help of Sean Waltman (X-Punk), they add Paul Wight (aka Big Show) and now Hall is gone.

Rumors continue to persist that Billy Goldberg is on his way in, but with the recent "brand" split, I don't really know the impact it'll have on the industry, or for how long.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think the WWE is suffering without the competition from WCW......McMahon should hire Eric "EZE" Bischoff to fued with. Bischoff comes off as the perfect arogant asshole. That would add some excitement to wrestling.
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i would love to see a fight to the death between vince and erie as well. as far as hall and perfect go i tihnk it is a loss for the wwf. hall is very entertaining. who will forgot lines like i'm going to carve you up or if something happen to my gold, something happen to you. to lose that good of a bad guy that the millions of female fans loved becasue he oozed so much machismo is a sad thing. also the loss of larry hennings son is bad becasue techincal old school wrestling is sometihng that is missed in the wwf right now. i feel the wwf is in bad times with d.d.p., kane, rhyno, mike awesome, big daddy cool and others hurt, they need someone besdies hogan to step to the plate. goldberg could be good if he is done properly but i think having a few real hardcore matches would solve the problem. if they needed too bring back vader. there is not too many harder hitters than vader and he is currentltly working for the nwa jersey promotion which is small and should be easy for vince to get talent from. also i think letting rvd and a few others go back to there ecw style would be a rating plus. the bototm line is that hogan can do alot but he is running injured and should not have to do it all brothers.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dennis:
    I just heard that "Mr.Perfect" and Scott Hall got into a major fist fight on board the WWE company plane. They tried to open the door at 40,000 feet......McMahon gave them both their walking papers last night!

How come you didn't control these monsters?!!
    i was wondering what type of pot shot you were taking at the hulkamiac brother. let me speak on this. the hulkamaniac brother looks up to a man who sets a good example for the children of this world. the hulkamaniac brother looks up to a man who has taught generations to believe in themselves and not to give up brother when the going gets tough. hollywood has helped keep kids off of drugs and has been a major supporter over the years of children's chairty. if you cutitng up the legendary hollywood hulk hogna then you are cutitng up my borther the hulkamaniac brother. now think aobut this, do you know what it like to have 93 thousand people chant for you! i do not either but anyone who can do that and is willing to be in a stupid rock video as a consturction jabroni whisting at girls in cool, coocky and bad in my book brother. nowi ask you what you going to do when the largest arms in the world and hulkamania run wild on you brother!"

"well mean gene"- hollywood hulk hogan on a episode of the a-team

"you can turst me brother" - jake the snake roberts who is the half brother of eighties wrestling superstar sam houston

"bang, bang"- mrs. foley's little baby boy

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.30.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hall was fired because he was drunk and also apparently under the influence on RAW.

Perfect was fired for starting a fight with Brock Lesner on the plane. Triple H tried to break the fight up and found himself thrown against the plane door!

Many other wrestlers were also involved in some "shananigans" that happened during this UK PPV visit.

Bradshaw is said to be involved, as is Goldust and Eddie Guerrero.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

03.22.09 @ 10:18 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by THE HULKAMANIAC BROTHER:
    the hulkamaniac brother looks up to a man who sets a good example for the children of this world. hollywood has helped keep kids off of drugs [/QB]
    How can you look up to man who caved into a bunch of Tree huggin hippie freaks of the World Wildlife Fund. That is not what you expect from a man who claims he has balls the size of Grapefruits.

And don't do any drugs drugs except for the Roids.

Without the roids Hogan would not have 24 inch pythons.

[ May 08, 2002 at 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Pasadena Murdock ]</p>
    I made some mistakes tonight but we sing and play our f***ing instruments. Accept no substitute Tom Petty at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center July 3, 2002

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It shouldnt be Hall, it should be Razor Ramone. We need him, and HBK, and the Bushwhackers back damnit!
    I am awesome

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you know something brothers, i agree that the world needs the man who oozes so much machismo again. bring back the true bad guy razor ramon! his anitcs when the evil x-pac stole his money and what about his commentary when he had to fight dusty rhode's son at the royal rumble one year brother. as far as what the califronia based pasadena had said let me speak on this brothers. hulk hogan never siad he had balls the size of grapefruits and secondly the steriods that you talk about were legal when he used it. if you going to attack terry because of the drugs he took, what about all those steriods that are sold at health stores that are legal. they are drugs and are steriods but yet people forget about that. the bottom line is that hogan is just a man and my post about him doing children's chairty is true. he has done many things for make a wish foundation, has the character of pasadena murdoch done anytihng or is he trying to create heat to get more people to read his postings on this site

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

03.22.09 @ 10:18 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by THE HULKAMANIAC BROTHER:
    has the character of pasadena murdoch
    It is not a Character it is a Handle or a nick name not everything is wrestling related
    I made some mistakes tonight but we sing and play our f***ing instruments. Accept no substitute Tom Petty at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center July 3, 2002

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

a handle is sometihng that you use to describe yourself to all the millions of van halan fanatics out there brother pasadena murdoch sucka! everyone in the world is a character. it is a old phrase brother. have you not heard of the phrase that he or she is a character brother? when you pick your nickname or handle it is a word that represents everything you live and die for brother. i picked a nme of someone who kids looked up to and does not rape little boys like religous leaders do. i picked a person who has done something that i not good enough to do and that is to have 93 thousand people cheering for you, living for you and idolizing you brother. can you say that about h.m. murdoch brother? i did not think so. i see what you are doing though brother and i like it brother. you trying to create friction so more people will read your post and you will gain popularity with the 3600 plus daily users to this site. well brother if you need to resort to parlor tricks like that then i will do you a solid brother and sell your post at the hulkamaniac brother as if they piss me off. now can you dig that brother!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

what's the big deal? they were doing that guy a favor by cutting off his mullet [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!