Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

kangaroo scrotum pouches

From ebay:

A What?!*?*---It's a kangaroo SCROTUM, mate!!

Yes, you read the title correctly. These unique (to say the least) and attractive pouches are crafted from genuine kangaroo scrotum. They appear to be leather and have a fantastic, "designer" appearance. But just imagine the reactions you will get when people learn the origin (want proof - just look carefully, NO STITCHES to be found anywhere on the bag). Don't you know someone, actually tons of people, who would love this item, either as a gag gift or a genuine eccentric little coin purse. They are imported directly from Down Under (in more ways than one, mate) and are being offered in single lots at UNBELIEVABLE PRICES here on eBay for the FIRST TIME. They usualy retail for $20-$25 (that is, if you can find them). You can be the first in your neighborhood with a HOT NEW ITEM that is guaranteed to surprise, shock, delight or amuse almost everyone. These pouches, called "Lucky Bags" by the Aussies, have been flying off the shelves for years in Australia (I have even heard of some on eBay going for as much as $50 or $60 - WOW!!!. I am so confident that you and your family and friends will love this item. Buy some for yourself, as presents for others, or even buy a whole bunch to resell. Whatever your reason, at these prices, you can do it and you are sure to get some great responses!!! ###NOTE : There are a few legends involving the origin of the "Lucky Bag." One has to do with an aboriginal boy having slain a 'roo after which he kept the "Lucky Bag" as a talisman. For more info and details, keep reading below. ###Details : There are numerous sizes and varieties of Lucky Bag. This auction is for the standard size (avg. is 4" but size and shape may vary slightly as no two are alike - also note that stamp imprint on pouch may vary slightly). Please CHECK OUT MY eBay STORE for other sizes and varieties - the HUGE scrotum is quite a specimen. ###More Details : Shipping is a bit expensive (originally from overseas plus I must pay my independent shipper generous handling fees - they won't work cheap), but it is very reliable at $4.50 for the first pouch and $2.50 for each additional pouch. ***PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THESE S&H CHARGES (it is a bit expensive but not unreasonably so, especially considering your total cost is still well below regular retail!!!. You can also take advantage of my volume SPECIAL, order 10 pouches or more and shipping is a flat $10. Payment can be made via PayPal, Money Order or personal check. *** Note - Contact me if you want to pay immediately to insure you receive your item in time for a special occasion. I will ship as soon as payment is confirmed (PayPal best for quick delivery but I will work with you). In fact, you can even PayPal me the money before the auction closes. My account is bt525@hotmail.com Just use the following chart and be sure to send the right amount (1=$15, 2=$28, 3=$41, 4=$54, 5=$67 etc. . .or MY BEST DEAL 10 scrotes for JUST $115). If you are paying early, please include a brief note with payment. GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING!!! ADDITIONAL INFO : Kangaroo scrotum legends: Tamuddie and the Lucky Scrotum Pouch Tamuddie was tracking a goanna through the bush when he came across an injured kangaroo. It had been speared in the shoulder. The kangaroo was Tamuddies totem, so by the law of his tribe his duty was to help the injured animal. He carried the roo back to his campsite, removed the spear, and gave him some water to drink. For two days Tamuddie kept watch over the kangaroo, bathing his wound and feeding him. Eventually Tamuddie had to go and find food for himself. It was several hours before he returned with a fat goanna to cook. On his return he found only the burnt remains of his friend. Tribesmen had been and feasted upon the kangaroo while he was away. He looked in the ashes at the charred remains and noticed that a piece of the kangaroo had not been burnt nor eaten and that was the scrotum. Tamuddie cut it away, made a pouch out of it, and tied it around his neck. On the way to his tribe he was stopped by men of another tribe. They argued over the kangaroo and one of the men threw a spear at Tamuddie, but the spear fell to the ground. This frightened the tribesmen and they ran from him screaming he was a demon. When Tamuddie returned to his people he told them of the kangaroo and of the spear. An elder approached him with a knife and took his arm. Tamuddie grit his teeth knowing the elder was about to cut him, but as the elder drew the knife across Tamuddies arm it did not cut. The elder looked strangely at Tamuddie for a few moments then said that because he had looked after the kangaroo, the pouch would bring him luck. The elder then declared to all the tribes people that Tamuddie would join with the elders. Tamuddie wore the pouch for many years and for many years it brought him luck. Possesing this pouch will bring you many years of luck as it did for Tamuddie. ANOTHER LEGEND SAYS: Once upon a time there lived in the center of Australia an aboriginal boy. One day he came upon a small kangaroo in the bush, caught it by the tail, and made a purse out of its dear little symbol of masculinity. He gave it to his girl, and she kept seeds and berries in it. Next he saw a large kangaroo. He caught it with a spear and made another purse from its thick symbol of masculinity. He gave it to his farther who kept stones and things of value in it. Ever since then, male kangaroo scrotum purses have been popular amongst the aborigines. For women, the soft playable one; for men the strong, wrinkled one. They became as important as one's own symbol of masculinity and were recognized as the brining luck items. That's why kangaroo scrotum purse is often called as "Lucky Bag" or "Lucky Pouch". EVEN MORE ADDITIONAL INFO: Kangaroo scrotum pouches are made from the scrotum of male kangaroo, and it's said to be very lucky; all those in possession of one is assured of a long life, happiness and healthy children. Kangaroo scrotum pouches are unusual sentimental little gifts. Due to its uniqueness they are remembered for a long time. It's a practical little thing to store jewelry, a cute bag for coins or small items. In Gold Rush time it was a popular bag to store the gold sand. Scrotum pouch is a great sign to attract an opposite gender. Just place it on your car mirror or anywhere you like. ---Again, GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING!!! --------------------------------------------------------Don't forget to CHECK OUT MY eBay STORE for more options with kangaroo scrotums. We also offer some other exotic and interesting items and we are always expanding our product line so please check it out

an official site: lucky bags

Check out the sizes they come in!
    The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Very cool. I actually have one that I bought in Perth. Good to keep coins in. I've used it for carrying fly's for fly fishing before too.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i've never seen one before!

how big are they?
    The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

Bigger than ours!!

You could fit a golf ball in one of em'.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

goo, you've got some explaining to do... you too RD.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 06:21 PM
    Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Ha ha! I love it how you guys find us so amusing!!! I must admit I don't have a roo scrotum, but if you guys are paying US$30 each then I'm in the wrong business!!!!
    The eyes of the devil, fixed on, the sinner!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:18 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    up in queensland they dry out cane toads and make keyrings outta them. go figure [img]smile.gif[/img]
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

Originally posted by Hollywood Joe:
    Ha ha! I love it how you guys find us so amusing!!! I must admit I don't have a roo scrotum, but if you guys are paying US$30 each then I'm in the wrong business!!!!
    Probably a little work though man! Need a lil' ROI on a deal like that. Not sure I'd wanna fuck with a kangaroo trying to nab his nuts away from him... :thumpthumpthump:

I think I paid like 3 bucks for mine from an aboriginee or however you spell it.