Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:52 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

what fuckin cocksuckers. i was so pissed man.

i haven't played my guitar in a while so i thought tonight i'd go into my garage and let loose. i was out there about 20 minutes. i came in to get a drink or piss, i cannot remember which and i see a cop car come down the street. sure enough he comes over and says they got complaints my music is too loud and asked if i could turn it down.

i even play with my garage door shut, and it's not loud outside, i've checked it.

it was only *;25 at night and the city ordinace to sgut the fuck up starts at 10:00 pm. my shit is never on past 10:00. fuck man, i am steamin right now. i've had my music on like that for a long time and all my neighbors know us. u would think they would come by and knock or call to say turn it down, that'd be cool. but no, they have to call the cops and make me look like an ass.

guess when someone here has a party i'm just gonna have ta make a few calls myself.

fuckers [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

02.27.09 @ 02:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Them party poopers!

Cuh!

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    It'll all end in beers...

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You know the only solution to this problem is to make EVEN MORE NOISE!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Don't let some whiney compulsive complainer win the battle dude! I say this time OPEN the garage door! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] If you play loud enough, nobody will be able to et close to you to tell you to turn it down so just keep upping it all the way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    RD<br /><br />"Rock 'n' Roll is my second favourite thing in the whole world" - DLR (1983)<br /><br />"We don't go for perfection, we just go for spirit." - EVH (1981)

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'd be willing to bet $10 that the person who turned you in is someone that you/your parents know and get along with. People have no loyalty anymore regarding those type of things. You'd figure that since you're cool with these people that they'd let a few things slide but no, there's always gotta be some bored asshole that needs to cause some trouble so they can get excited for the 20 seconds of seeing the cop car pull up the road. Like you said, get 'em back next time someone has a party. Call the cops up and say it's "way too noisey."

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Call the police and tell them not only are they making too much noise, but they appear to be serving many minors...THAT will get the police there in one tremendous hurry, and trust me, it won't just be one little itty bitty squad car, the whole department will show up.

I know. Had a bonfire at our house, lots of kids there, no alcohol though. Creepy little troll that lives next door called the cops, and we had every cop from our community PLUS county and two neighboring departments swoop in on the bonfire. They raided us like we were some crack house or a meth lab. It was amazing...and I was furious beyond belief. They couldn't arrest anyone, no one was drinking. They did have to apologize...and in a major way. The little troll? I'm waiting! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:52 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

i'll get the farkers!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

a plan is in the works.

if i know who did it, i'm gonna make their life hell cuz they do shit i could complain about but i never do. i have better things to do than call the cops because someone is loud. i've been woken up and kept awake by people here before and i don't really care. i figure someone is having fun and they don't do it often, let em do it.

i didn't even have my door opn, i was courteous enough to do that much.

i want madden down here pronto [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Bro oyu should have told the cop fuck you, then you should have turned it up!! Your not breakin' any laws!
    I am awesome

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

i hate that shit. if its someone who knows you why cant they just say "hey could you turn it down some?" when someone does that im more than happy too i even say sorry bout that. but some people are so uptight. and people take it to personal too you could also get the guy who comes over and says" turn that shit down my family is blah blah blah i dont take shit off noone blah blah" . people always have to make a statement they cant just be neighbors anymore.
    www.rickshick.tumblr.com

1love4chi

Deftones , now and forever and only second to VH.

Dave or Sammy ?.........pffffft Eddie.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Unchained Wolfie:
    Bro oyu should have told the cop fuck you, then you should have turned it up!! Your not breakin' any laws!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*LOL* UW, I'd love to watch you when you got a questionable traffic ticket, bro!! [img]smilies/scared.gif[/img]
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

um, although i wouldn't tell the cop to fuck off, i would have asked him if i was breaking laws.
    it definitely does sound that you got shafted though.
    that's a funny story about the bonfire though, LA. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]