Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[img] a95.g.akamaitech.net/f/95/5787/6h/content.rollingstone.com/content/1961796/Images/00297216.jpg [/img]

[ June 04, 2002, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: FanHalen ]
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Here's that second one that didn't turn out..

[img] a95.g.akamaitech.net/f/95/5787/6h/content.rollingstone.com/content/1961796/Images/00297216.jpg [/img]

Shit! It won't work! Anywho...there's a new cover story with this hot little number at Rollingstone.com or pick up this month's issue!

[ June 04, 2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: FanHalen ]
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Top Jimmy
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sweet merciful crap....she's so money.
    When James Brown dies...David Lee Roth will be the hardest working man in show business...<br /><br />VOTE QUIMBY!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Natalie Portman is AMAZING. She and Jennifer Connelly are (in my opinion) the 2 greatest looking actresses out there today!!!

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Sorry about the mess..."<br /><br />~Han Solo Episode IV

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 06:29 PM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

She makes me feel like a dirty ol' man! (But I'm still like 16 or 17 inside - really!)

She looks so thrilled - especially in that hula-hoop picture!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by BrokenCombs:
    Natalie Portman is AMAZING. She and Jennifer Connelly are (in my opinion) the 2 greatest looking actresses out there today!!!

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    I used to have the hots for Jennifer(Incredible Rack) Connelly, but lately she's been looking a little "undernourished", shall we say! Major wood when she was in "Career Opportunities"!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Bonus of Jennifer Connelly when she has some meat on her bones...

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:42 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Kick ass picks thanks FH [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] Natalie Portman is so hot! Jenifer Connely looks a whole lot better in that pick than she does now!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Fools
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They have tons of pics, news, etc. on Natalie Portman at NataliePortman.com.

Here are some excerpts from an interesting interview with her (it's a bit lengthy, but it doesn't rehash the same old material over and over like a lot of articles out there--though the Rolling Stone article was pretty good in that area too):

The Girl Who Would Be Queen

The Phantom Menace was a phantom movie: a huge hit least loved by its audience. Portman is surprisingly frank about her contribution. "I don't think I was very good," she says, frowning. "I don't want to make any excuses for myself at all, because I'm not proud of my work in that film, but I was really miserable while I was making it." The wet London summer was one extended thunderstorm. At 16, Portman was alone, with just her mother and the adult crew. "I mean, I love my mom to death, but I needed a friend, and I didn't have anyone around my age." Then there was the legal question of age: In America, Portman always worked children's hours. In England, actors turn adult at 16. "So all of a sudden I get there and I'm working 15-hour days, and I was completely not used to it. Until Episode I, everything I did was for fun. It was my summer break, and I just wanted to go have a good time. And it wasn't fun. It wasn't the running and jumping I thought it would be; it was hard work, and it was overwhelming."

The movie's plot involved a double for the queen. When the actresses were in their heavy interstellar makeup, Portman's mom would sometimes walk up to the other Queen Amidala. "At a certain point I think I just . . . gave up." She laughs. "Basically what I would do between scenes was go somewhere and cry. When you watch the film, you can actually tell, you can see in lots of scenes that I've been crying and my eyes are red. It showed on film, and I learned my lesson."

In Spain, on the last location day ("the hottest day ever-the closest to hell you can imagine"), Portman overheard a crew member make an anti-Semitic remark. The power of her response surprised her. "You know how when you're a kid, you get on a rope swing, and you kind of wind it? I was just spinning. I was surprised because if I was going to make a list of five qualities that defined me, I wouldn't have picked 'Jewish.' " (For the record, those five qualities are: "Self-aware. Um, curious. Unsatisfied. Conservative. And-I hate this word, I wish there's a better word for it, but probably: sensual.") "I couldn't stop crying. It just felt like my senses were unraveling; I was thinking about all these stories my relatives told me, and it was so shocking for me to feel I had this emotional connection to that part of my culture, to things from before I was born." Spain was filled with paparazzi, and the video someone caught of Portman crying ended up on the Internet, fueling new rumors. "That I was pregnant. Absurd things. It's the only time I've ever been chased in a car. I was like, If you do this for me, what do you do with Madonna? What are you thinking?"