Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

So da Bearsss trade McNown to the Dolphins for 6th and 7th round draft picks??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Who is in charge of player management up there?? I know Cade may not be the second coming of Staubach, but giving him up for such late draft picks NEXT year??? You have got to be kidding me...

Who runs the Bears nowadays? Is he related to Bill Bidwell out in Phoenix? That bastage got the Cards snuck out of STL years ago and he's ruined that organization since.

I read how Cade blew up at some of the fans last year. Is this trade going to be a good thing or is it just a sign of another 3-13 season??

[ August 22, 2001 at 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Cabo Kid ]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm breathing a sigh of relief since it was rumoured he might back up Favre at GB. Nah, the Bears will go 4 and 12 but what's better is the Cowgirls will go 2 and 14 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:12 AM
    Liked 28 Times in 13 Posts

Donor

New GM Jerry Angelo is slowly dismantling the horrid personnel choices of Mark Hatley (you can have him, Green Bay) and trying to do what he did in Tampa Bay--create a winning team from young talented players and cutting thier losses on non-productive players. Mcnown was one of the many that will be (or are) looking for other jobs.

Look for Coach Dick Jauron to get axed this year. One hot rumor suggests that if the Bucs don't get to the Super Bowl, Tony Dungy will be fired. That paves the way to Chicago for one of the best defensive minds in the game, since he and Angleo already have a successful history together. I could DEFINITELY dig that!

It's gonna be painful to watch, especially if you're a die-hard Bears fan like myself, but Angelo will make us a winner once again. In the words of the incomparable Axl Rose....

"Just a little patience, nyaaaaaaaaah nyaaaaaah....." [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.23.05 @ 03:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angelo is wacking all dead beats and is making cap room. This is the easy part. Cade is a fuck jag off and ass wipe. He is a worthless piece of shit that is to short and throws side arm. He has no initiative to get better because he thinks he is already an all pro. He puts in no extra effort or time to get better. he will be out of the league in 2 years gettin fat on his one signing bonus. He alienates his teamates, they all hate him, they won't respect him or play for him. I now have even more reasons to root against the Dolphins. I and the rest of Chicago will take a person interest in seeing him Fail.
    I bet he has a nice car though.
    "Two Dicks WOW!" --Bonnie Bernstein

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ryan Leaf was a bigger bust at #2 in his draft, but not by much. Cade had plenty of chances in his 2 years, but he thought the NFL would be a cakewalk. He thought wrong.

Hatley lucked into taking Brian Urlacher, last year's Defensive Rookie of the Year, but only cause his preferred choice, Plaxico Burress was gone already.

The Pokes (Cowboys) will be lucky to win 5 games, but Banks wouldn't help 'em anymore than that anyway, so I hope Emmitt Smith is prepared to get beat on like never before--now he'll know what Sweetness had to go through!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I'll be the first to say Cade sucked, and I think that Jim Miller is way better and should be starting. Miller hits his spots all the time. Granted, he may not have the cannon like Jeff Blake, Jeff George, or Brett Favre, but he's got accuracy. And the Bears have awesome wide receivers.

But I have to defend Cade for one reason. He's statistically been getting no help from the line. It's been proven he's got insufficient time to drop in the pocket and fire the skin. Can't do much in 2 seconds unless your name is John Elway. The main reason Dan Marino had such a great career was because he had one of the best offensive lines EVER. He can't scramble for shit, but he had a lot of time to throw the long ball.

Good luck to Cade...future pro-bowler I'm sure. At least he's gonna have a coach who he has something in common with. Bears cut em both loose.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion