Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is the woman who has been missing since Christmas Eve who is 8 months pregnant. I have taken on an affection for her and her unborn son because I read that she had already named him Connor, which is my sons name. I'm really sad that this has happened to her at what was supposed to be a very loving and exciting time in her life. I remember being 8 months pregnant, feeling the baby move, getting the room ready, being anxious to meet my baby. Now it comes out that her hussband was having an affair and had recently taken out a life insurance policy on her. I really am thinking that her husband is behind her dissapearance! What kind of monster could do sucha thing?

Here's her webpage...

http://www.lacipeterson.com/

I hope she's ok and that the baby is fine... I just have a bad feeling about this. Her poor family...
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I cannot believe the monsters in this world. I hope it isn't a similar situation to the one where the gal drove the car into the lake because her new boyfriend didn't want kids. FREAK. Kids (and wives...well, my wife) are the best thing ever. You have to be pretty selfish to do away with either of them in that particular way. There are options such as divorce, adoption...FREAKS Unreal.
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply,willing is not enough, we must do" -Goethe

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.--Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Always drink upstream from the herd...
    --Will Rogers

It is amazing how much some people can do with so little, however, what is even more amazing to me is how little some people can do with so much.
    --Somewhat me, mostly someone else, not sure who

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:52 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

yeah i've been watching that too fab..it is very sad indeed.

her husband has yet to produce an alibi for his fishing excursion in the bay area as well at the time of her disappearance

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well, he did produce a ticket for parking in the marina, unfortunatly it was a machine issued ticket. Nobody has come forward saying they saw him there. Nobody in the family knew he even had a boat. He has declined taking a lie detector test and what kind of MORON travels 80 miles to go fishing alone on Christmas eve with the intentions of being home in time for dinner...

Police believe that Scott Peterson has killed his wife and unborn child. WTF is the world coming to?

[ January 17, 2003, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Fabulous Shadow aka VHL ]
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i hope that bastard gets a "warm reception" in jail for the rest of his life. some people may look human, but aren't. what a shame. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unbelieveable

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...i-market_x.htm

How can someone get so distracted?
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply,willing is not enough, we must do" -Goethe

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.--Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

--Will Rogers

It is amazing how much some people can do with so little, however, what is even more amazing to me is how little some people can do with so much.

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Executionor:
    Unbelieveable

no shit eh..."i was too busy stocking shelves and bagging groceries to worry about trivial matter like THAT" some people
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

"After they left, the clerk unsuccessfully tried to find a phone book to call police"

This tells you how stupid this clerk is....

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow aka VHL:

I hope she's ok and that the baby is fine... I just have a bad feeling about this. Her poor family...
    I do too....but she's not fine....she's dead. It's just a matter of time before her husband cracks on what he really knows. I like to fish just as much as the next guy, but who the hell goes on Christmas Eve when they've got an 8.5 month pregnant wife? If he didn't do it, this guy should be horse-whipped anyway. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

[ January 31, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: BigBadBrian ]
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

10.28.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Executionor:
    Unbelieveable

If things really did happen this way, it's simple selfishness. Nothing more. My wife and I were in Montgomery Wards a couple of years ago looking at entertainment centers. My son was about 3 at the time and wondered off. Both of our lives froze. How could we be such horrible parents and let our son wonder off? We asked the sales clerk to please call security or something, and he said he would after he finished with the other customers. I could have killed him if I weren't so angry at myself... Well, as we wondered and called his name, he was sitting on a counter with a sales person from a different department. Thank god he was OK, but I asked why she didn't notify anyone that she had a child wonder into her department, she was dumbfounded... It amzes me how so many people don't bother just hoping someone else will. If this story about the clerk is true, I hope she gets charged with something to the effect of not helping a person in need. There is no excuse for this kind of stupidity!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Geez guys, first off you can't say what really happened with the clerk because nobody else saw this happened. I work night at a budget motel and if I called the cops every time I saw something fishy they'd have to open up a substation there.

Second off, ever time there is a missing person case there are two or three "sightings" of this type across the country and there will be others in this case until she's found.

If we play the statistics on this , she will be found within five miles or so from the house. Maybe farther away in the Sierra Foothills. Modesto is a baaad place full of real evil folks. To focus soely on the husband would be a mistake.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

On the other hand, the guy is a fertalizer salesman and would know every back road in the Central Valley. I'd definately run down his sales routes.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

02.29.12 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Axxman300:
    Geez guys, first off you can't say what really happened with the clerk because nobody else saw this happened. I work night at a budget motel and if I called the cops every time I saw something fishy they'd have to open up a substation there.

Second off, ever time there is a missing person case there are two or three "sightings" of this type across the country and there will be others in this case until she's found.

If we play the statistics on this , she will be found within five miles or so from the house. Maybe farther away in the Sierra Foothills. Modesto is a baaad place full of real evil folks. To focus soely on the husband would be a mistake.
    Sorry dude, that does not hold water. The clerk said the lady she talked to told her she was kinknapped. She should be charged with something, maybe there is a good samaritan law or something. No excuse to even let the dude take her out of the store, after she hears that. What a shame. The police are reviewing the security tape from the store. I have a feeling this guy wants her alive so he can steal her baby.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok, well, to me, there is a vast difference between seeing something fishy and someone telling you that they have been kidnapped. I hope like hell she is ok and her baby is too. How would you feel if you were the husband and you really didn't do this. On the other hand, there have been a lot of cases where the spouse thought they would just get away with it. If it were me and my baby and wife were missing, I would probably run myself to death looking.

This case right here is why I believe there should be MUCH tougher laws in this country for proven crimes such as this. If they are convicted without a reasonable doubt, kill them on the spot. I believe this would deter a few crimes.

--Will Rogers