Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

09.26.15 @ 08:25 PM
    Liked 17 Times in 5 Posts

If any of you ever thought of or wanted to spend a vaction in Hawaii, now's the tme to do it.....go check it out, the airfare and hotel prices are ridiculously cheap!!!!.....BECAUSE NO ONE'S COMING HERE!!!!

Thousands of folks here in the tourism biz have already been laid off after Septmber 11th. A interisland cruise line just went bankrupt. In a nutshell, our economy in Hawaii is fucked because of Bin dickhead. To show how bleak things look, the Hawaii economy had only begun to fully recover from the Gulf War within the last few years. Now we're back in a hole again.

Hey, we're part of the U.S. too, so help another state out....plus you'll get a great vacation at a price you'd never thought you could get it. Think about the warm tradewind breezes and sunshine while some of you start freezing this winter [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And for those who are really interested, once you get here, you'll find all kinds of shit discounted because people are so hard up for ANY kind of business. Think about it..........

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Two nights ago, the snow came. Last night it snowed again and it continues. There's a very good chance this snow will be here until spring.

This thread makes a person think. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi KPL..

Check this out dude, my parents had planned on going on that very cruise, they had the crusie, airline etc. all paid for in one big package, but then the company filed Chapter 11. I think the name of the Cruise Ship Line is: American Hawaiian Cruises and the ship they were to go on was the S.S. Independence.

Thankfully, my parents managed to re-group and are still planning on going to Hawaii this week, they are instead gonna be staying at some hotels on 3 different Islands, taking a plane ride to each one throughout their stay there-

They leave for Hawaii this Friday morning!
    Taking a plane from Rochester NY to San Francisco CA, then onto Honolulu

~BC
    "Sorry about the mess..."<br /><br />~Han Solo Episode IV

Favorite VH Album

Cover Bands from Pasadena
    Favorite VH Song

Babe Don't leave Me Alone
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glenn:
    Two nights ago, the snow came. Last night it snowed again and it continues. There's a very good chance this snow will be here until spring.

This thread makes a person think. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SNOW?!?!?!
    It makes me think it's time to move!!!

I hear San Diego calling my name!
    My Band
    Baluchitherium

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 08:18 AM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

mrs. 007 and I went to Hawaii in January - highly recommended. We wanna go back again, but just too much going on now to go.

Florida's having tourism trouble, too, but as of yet I don't think any of the theme parks have tried the novel idea of lowering their prices!

Last Online

09.26.15 @ 08:25 PM
    Liked 17 Times in 5 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BrokenCombs:
    Hi KPL..

Check this out dude, my parents had planned on going on that very cruise, they had the crusie, airline etc. all paid for in one big package, but then the company filed Chapter 11. I think the name of the Cruise Ship Line is: American Hawaiian Cruises and the ship they were to go on was the S.S. Independence.

~BC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah BC, that be the one. There's two huge ships just sitting in Honolulu Harbor right now. Glad to hear your folks were able to make things work out....but then again, as I said, people are doing whatever to accomodate visitors. I'm sure they'll enjoy it. And as billy007 said, Florida is experiencing the same thing, as is Las Vegas. And Glenn, I was out walking to lunch today and had a hard time bearing the warm weather. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Much as I'd love to drop everything and spend a chunk of my upcoming winter in Hawaii, alas, school and work take up way too much time (and money) to do so.

If you're economy is still in the crapper in a few years I'll be more than willing to do my part to help out! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

02.22.16 @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Donor

While Hawaii would be awesome, my parents are thinking about taking my sister and I to the Dominican Republic over Christmas/New Years. My dad was in the D.R. when he was in the Peace Corps and has always wanted to go back. Personally, I would rather go someplace remote than a tourist-trap resort any day. As long as it's warm there! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    www.mayakuper.com

"VH rocked Staples like a foot rocks grapes in Naples." - mistere

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well I just took my parents to the airport this morning. (early as Hell too---4:00 A.M. EST)...

From there they are going to Chicago for a layover, then on to San Francisco. Spending the night in San Francisco, then Saturday they head to Honolulu Hawaii and from there they are gonna take a plane to go to some of the other islands and spend nights in various hotels there-

I asked them to pick me up a Hawaiian shirt and to say hello to Sammy Hagar, when they pay him a visit... ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

~BC
    "Sorry about the mess..."<br /><br />~Han Solo Episode IV