Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's January 26th so I'm six days late, but here goes. It's been eight years in the making, but Bill Clinton (one of our most disgraceful, unethical, classless, and worst presidents), his ego-maniac ice princess wife, his condescending loser of a vice-president and his space head wife are finally gone! If Bush's first term goes as well as it appears it will (w. the tax cut and education bills passing and being successful), I'll be celebrating in another four years when Bush beats Gore Bot again.

Ford, MikeL. It's our turn now. Finally, something is going to get done in this country.

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just a little reply to some of MikeL's babbling on a previously political post. You made a comment to the effect that Bush was going to f*$k up social security, national defense, foreign policy, and education. Let's just stop and think for a second.

Education. Bush's bill is being courted by the King of Liberals Ted Kennedy. With a little compromise, this bill could very well pass. With vouchers, children in failing public schools would have the means to go to a private school and receive a better education. Damn it, if allowing more children the opportunity to have a better education is fucked up, then guilty as charged.

*Already he's accomplished more than Clinton

Taxes-Alan Greenspan is endorsing this bill as a means to jump start if not simply help the economy. And we know there's nothing worse than a healthy economy.

Foreign Policy- Bush plans to reach out more to the other Arab nations instead of being narrowminded like our old friend Bubba and putting all his efforts towards fuedally "Unbiasly mediating" peace between Israel and Palestine. Improving relations with the rest of the Arab world instead of pissing them off. Who wants that?

Military-Bush wants to raise the salaries, improve soldier's benefits, update the current equipment, better provided for the upkeep and servicing of the current equipment.

Improving the educating of children, lowering taxes and improving the economy, improving the salary, benefits, and upkeep of the military's equipment, and improving foreign relations. Why would you want to do that.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Ya know, even though I agree with you on allot of these things, I'm gonna beat DIF to the punch here Lets keep the political threads down to a minimum. Can I suggest a cut and paste to the thread you are refering too? Thanks Hoolagin