Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

In celebration of my recent string of (relatively uneventful) first dates, I invite you to post your best stories!

My last "first date" was a couple days ago with a cosmetic dentist whom I had only spoken to over the phone. In addition to his beady eyes and reluctance to smile, the guy had poor grammar (a turn-off for me), told me his brother and his wife couldn't have kids, didn't ask me a thing about myself, and started whining about the seating in the restaurant and how his flight to D.C. this week to see the Chiefs play the Redskins was probably going to get diverted, which would cause delays and be such a hassel, blah, blah, blah. Limited sense of humor. In short, NOT MY TYPE! But there's a new prospect in the wings . . . . [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ September 28, 2001 at 11:23 AM: Message edited by: lawchick ]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:05 AM
    Liked 11,542 Times in 4,917 Posts

Well I once took this chick out, my mother set me up with her somehow (my first mistake), and I agreed to go. God knows why, learned my lesson real quick.

So I get to her apartment, and ring her. She says she'll be right out. She comes out, and in two seconds, I can see already I don't like her at all just by her looks and the overdone makeup. To this day, I don't know how my mom saw her as my type. But whatever.

She gets in the car, proceeds to make fun of it basically by saying guys who drive cars like mine usually are making up for having a small "dick." (At the time I drove a Firebird Formula, brand new too.) Nice language for talking to basically a complete stranger, I could see she was a real peach.

We eat dinner, costs me about $45. Ok, that's fine. Then she asks me if I want to go to some bar and hang out with her and her friends. I don't, but go anyway. So we get there and she knows basically every single person in the place and runs off to talk with them, stopping back every 10 minutes to see how I'm doing. This chick thought she was "the shit," and was very arrogant and preachy. "I am doing this, I am doing that, I am great, I am the best, blah blah blah blah blah." I felt like telling her, "Listen you're a fat, annoying, ugly bitch, with too much makeup on and a nasty mole on your face." So after 30 minutes, I've basically had it, and am about to leave anyway, when she comes over to me and says, "My friend is a bit sick, so I need to drive her home, is that OK? Oh, but I need a ride to her car, it's down the street." Geez, nice story, you could have just said you hated me, it would have been welcomed you annoyance! Well I had just had it, I just looked at her and said, "Well you could use the exercise, so have fun walking." And I just walked out.....went home and kicked my mother in the butt. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (No I didn't do that, she's lucky she's my mom.)
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I remember this one where I didnt get some. That sucked pretty bad. Otherwise, I dont really have any horror stories like that. I took this one chick to a bar once and she ended up dancing on the bar for a while. I got a little nervous with that due to the attention she was getting from other dudes, but I still got some so I guess it was cool.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seenbad:
    I remember this one where I didnt get some. That sucked pretty bad. Otherwise, I dont really have any horror stories like that. I took this one chick to a bar once and she ended up dancing on the bar for a while. I got a little nervous with that due to the attention she was getting from other dudes, but I still got some so I guess it was cool.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up, you asshole. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I remember this one where I didnt get some. .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loser [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    Delusions of eloquence

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

Yeah, I felt like a loser too. That chick was major hot.....major. Not sure where I screwed that one up. Maybe I shoulda just busted out the "kong" and thumped her head with it to show her what she was missing. Idunno. Some chicks find that rude. Go figger. I just find it to be very upfront. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] chicks.....

[ September 28, 2001 at 02:10 PM: Message edited by: seenbad ]

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

LOL Seenbad! The Kong, yeah right! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And it sucks not to get any! Just be like "Come awwwwn baby, don't be prude!" And always be sure they Finish What They Started!
    I am awesome

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I remember this one where I didnt get some.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You actually have sex with women you barely know on the first date?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Well, I guess that's what drunken, bar-table-dancing chicks do. [img]smilies/scared.gif[/img] Get some self-respect and self-control, brother! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

Well now gee whiz, isnt it fitting to have a mother Theresa quote in your sig? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've been happily married for 7 years now, but yes, back in the day I'd knock some off with a chickee the first five or so minutes if she would let me. It has nothing to do with self respect or whatever kind of crap that is, but pretty much everything to do with GETTING SOME. I was around 20 at that time. I'm sure you remember that time and how the dudes were with you then. It was up to YOU at that time. I guarantee you that if it were up to ANY guy they would say they would knock boots on ANY first date no matter what if the girl would let them. If they say otherwise, they are either lying or a fag. This is a truth just for you, from seenbad [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh btw, that drunken table dancing bar chick was a great time lovin gal. Not quite the stereotypical drunken table dancin' chick. lol.

Good thing I got a woman thats made me good and honest though.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

seen, that was too funny. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    but right, nonetheless. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

girls just don't understand... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:07 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Oh yes!!! I have had a BAD blind date!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My best freind had been dating this gal for about 7 months, she was cool I had no problem with her. My buddy phones me up and wants to me to go on a date with his girlfreinds freind that wants to date me, so I am like whats she look like, is she cool, how tall, etc etc. He description of her was kinda vague, I had to pull info out of him all he kept saying was you will dig her dude!! I went out of town a couple of days before the date and was to arrive back the night of the date, I didnt have time to talk to my buddy after our first conversation about the date. I get to his house and walk in the door and see this gal, turn and look at him like you son-of-a-bitch!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] She was not my type at all and he new it.

I am already there and commited so I might as well have a nice time, who knows maybe she has a cool personality? We go to dinner and someone tells a funny story, she laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs I thought she would never stop. This gal laughed at everything and when she laughed she didnt stop, it was non stop laughing, it got so bad that people were stairing at us in the restraunt!! We go back to my buddies house and some other people are going to come by for a small get together and hot tubbing. She forces herself into a swim suit that is at least 2 sizes to small and gets in the tub, I go inside for some refreshments and when I come out another freind of mine is passing her a joint. Ohh the laughing wasnt nearly as bad at the restraunt as it was about to get! People were in histerics laughing at her laughing, the more they laughed the more she laughed. I noticed she had scars under her chin, like a bunch of scratches but deep. I asked my buddy when we were in the kitchen what was up with the scars, he said she had her stomach pumped a month ago and the thing they clamped onto her chin kept slipping off and cutting her. I am like ok...Hmmmm, so why did they have to pump her stomach? At this point he looks at me and says, dude when we were on the phone my girlfreind was right there so I couldnt really say anything!! So I asked again
    WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUMP HER STOMACH?? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

He informs me she tried to committ suicide about a month ago by swallowing a bottle of pills and drinking some booze! He kept saying over and over how sorry he was and that he was trying to get a hold of me to tell me the truth but that I left town.
    Well I cant do much about this at this point, so I will just make the most of the evening. I decide to get into the hot tub and the slides over next to me she is completly stoned and starts laughing, she is laughing so hard that she spits her gum into my FUCKING HAIR!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
    I spent the next 30 minutes tring to get fucking bubble yum out of my hair!

I decide to just call it a night and go home, I get into my truck and there is a knocking at the passenger side - Its her! I'm thinking she wants to appologize for the hair thing, she hops in and says she wants to go home with me! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

At this point I just decided to be a jerk and say it wasnt going to happen, and that I had to get up early. She persisted and I finally just said no, not going to do you, we arnt going to date again, we arnt each others type. Sorry!!

It was ugly!

I know ....I know Seenbad you would have done her. lmao!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

lmfao! ha ha ha! I was just gonna type "so did ya do her?" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Awwwww FUCK that was funny dude! You stung me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Talk about a fuckin horror date! DAMN!! Not sure if I would have done that one man....

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:05 AM
    Liked 11,542 Times in 4,917 Posts

But you would have taken some head though right Seen? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (Sorry ladies for the crassness. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img])
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Brown Bag Special! Sounds like ya might need a nice big brown bag too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    I am awesome