Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

Early yesterday morning, some lowlife scumbag broke into our brand new Malibu and stole my wife's purse, which she had hidden under the back of the front seat (in total darkness - no excuse, but she got home late and was leaving early in the morning). On cancelling the credit cards, we found that they had used one of them at a gas station in our zipcode, and had attempted to access an ATM with a couple of others. We failed yesterday to find out which gas station the first transaction took place at, but we had the one with the ATM and the cops got the security tapes from there. Still, my thinking was, the pencil neck probably dumped her purse at the first stop, so we wanted to find out where that was. Besides all her personal stuff, she had a charm in there that was meaningful, plus the (unmarked) master keys to the hotel where she works. So we would've liked to find that. The charge showed up today, and so we went over there tonight to see about getting their tape and also this is where I spent some quality time with a dumpster about 1/3 full of trash. No luck though. Motherf**king no good scum sucking *sshole theives.

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

That's too bad Billy, I feel bad for you. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

My best friend had all of his stuff stolen a few months ago in his apartement.

The cops caught the guy when he tried to forge his signature on my friend's check at the bank.

The thief had already sold my buddys stuff though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Last Online

08.10.15 @ 07:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member
    Those MFer's!!!

Best of luck with the hunt.
    VHLinks Fantasy Baseball Champions: 2004, 2009, 2011

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This thread just begged to be read...but I was thinking it was gonna be some funny story...

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] At least you've got the cops on it...let's hope they catch the b@st@rd.

My brother's been robbed several times. He always gets the nice thieves, if there is such a thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] They take his money, run up his cards, but they always send him his picture and his DL and his empty wallet. Isn't that precious?
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by billy007:
    she had a charm in there that was meaningful<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] money, credit cards, can be replaced, but the things with sentimental value cannot...sorry to hear this billy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Man, billy...this REALLY pisses me off!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Not only because this happened to a fellow VH-bud of mine ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) but also because this happened to me and my wife about 2 1/2 years ago. Some dickhead got into my wife's car at my daughter's DAYCARE and stole her purse.

My wife is partly to blame because:
    a) she left the car unlocked
    b) she left her purse in plain view
    c) she parked the car in a hidden spot

But the fact that some assmunch got into MY car and took HER photos, MY bank account numbers, HER credit cards and TOO MANY numerous momentos from her "late" mother...it's enough to make you want to kill someone...and that's no lie! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I hope you find the dirtbag who did this...and you freakin' castrate him with a dull spoon. It pisses me off THAT much!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

What really sucks is that you CAN'T leave your stuff in a car...Some people have no respect for others property and what's worse is that some egghead will make an excuse for the person who stole...He was "oppressed," "disenfranchised," "stressed..."

Whatever...KEEP YOUR PAWS OUTTA MY STUFF!!
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

Fortunately the only thing moving in there was a few ants. I just hope my wife learns from this to always bring her purse and anything else of value in the house now. She sometimes has an attitude that we still live in the old days and you can leave your doors (house and car) unlocked and people won't mess with stuff, which I've known to be untrue probably for about as long as she's been alive! Just can't trust 99% of the people in this world anymore.

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

You shoulda glued on some bushes and tree branches as camouflage. That might have helped. Some war paint helps too. I bet you came out smellin real gooooooood. Did you have any rodent roommates in that dumpster?
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion