Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    No Bozo's
    Oh no! ... Not one of these again? Let's try this again ...

I'm 25 single father who works at red lobster cooking in Silverdale, Wa while going to ITT for my associates in computer networking.

I've been a fan since their first alblum, actualy my first VH song was "eruption" but didn't buy an actual record ti'll "ou812".

I have a beautiful daughter(Natalie Marie Jones) who just turned 3 yesterday on the 15th. You know something thats cool though? On her birthday she went to her mothers piano class and started playing a song, or "riff", and was just too cute I hear.

The cool thing is that the teacher said that most 3 year old kids just play one chord(note) and sing. Natalie played like 3 chords and sang! The really cool thing is that he said she was musically inclined! And you know she don't get that from her mother.

I've been playing guitar since I was 14. Took lessons for 3 months(to learn the chords) then developed an "ear" for 2 years by listening to Eddie Van Halen. After that and still to this day I try to write as much music as I possibly can.

C'mon peoples!!! Don't be shy ...

Oh yah, Darren is my name ... "D'oh" -Homer Simpson

------------------
    "Broken Down 'n' Dirty Dressed in Rags" -DOA

"Chronic Bud Smoker of VHforums" -DIF

[This message has been edited by No Bozo's (edited November 16, 2000 at 04:08 AM).]

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok Im Game:

I am 35 and Live in Vancouver Washington Where at the moment it's FRIKEN COLD! I am married and have two kids, a 10 year old boy who is testing my limits and a 4 year old girl who I am sure is starting to date but can't prove it yet.
    I work for your Federal Gvt. but I will not tell you what I do because well....that would be a stupid thing for me to do. My hobbies include: My car (A Porsche...Duh.) Golf, suing People (God I love doing that) and my Family. I love all Music but my favorite two bands are Rush and Van Halen, everything else is secondary in my book. I am 6 ft and 2 inches tall with striking good looks. I do not enjoy the beach or candlelit dinners. I would rather instead go to Taco Bell then jump into the sack with the wife then go to sleep. Hey at least Im honest here.
    Ok thats about it........I in another words lead a very boring life but I would not have it any other way.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

A for honesty Porche.

Well, we may as well title this the Pacific NW thread so far. I'm just over the river from you Porche. Portland Oregon. I'm a project manager for a data warehousing software development company. That is NOT who I am, just what I do for cabbage. I like the cabbage.

I have a wife of 6 years, and a 3 year old girl (see the "show us ya pics" thread)

------------------
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Name: track 5. AKA T5

What do I do: Sell stuff for profit! And drink a tad bit of cold beer as well. Walk the tight rope from time to time, but always seem to land on the right side. LOL. Alrighty then, enough about me. Out.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning - of course!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What the hell - I'm 34 going on 90!LOL Had my first heartattack at 34. Been divorced once. Have 2 beautiful kids - Lauren & Jacob. Remarried last Jan. to my high school sweetheart. I'm a shop manager of a deisel repair shop (I work on semis). I love tradition - Yankee baseball, VH, Notre Dame football etc. My "bestest bud" in the whole world is DIF - even though we haven't met yet. Graduated with a degree in accounting and "look at me now". Love fishing and Jack Daniels. Not in that order though!

------------------
    "I ain't lyin' to ya. Nothin' else I need but beautiful girls!!"

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

small world eh neihbor? If you take 26W from Portland, I'm in beaverton.

------------------
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

02.27.09 @ 02:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well since I love talking about myself I can't resist this one any longer.

I'm 27, been single for two years, and I have dedicated that two years to drinking heavily and chasing women. Since reading "Crazy from The Heat" my success in this quest has improved 100fold... which eventually led me here.

I work in a dead end 9 to 5er which allows me internet access... which explains why I'm here all day. And I stay in that job to fund my delusions of one day being a successful musician.

I live in Bristol England and my real name is Neil Murray.

....no, not THAT Neil Murray.

------------------
    "If you're gonna ride into a barbed wire fence, do so because of a gal's legs" -Wise words from Down in Flames

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'll bite.

I'm 21 and half the year I'm a student at UC (that's the University of Cincinnati) and the other half of the year I co-op in information technology (currently at Cincinnati Bell, the phone company).

Never been married, no kids, but I have a 6 month old niece who is just adorable

Just call me Uncle Stuff, and you know when I can pry her away from my brother and his wife I'll deprogram her from all that country stuff her mom listens to and get her down with some VH. Hell, I "sang" (and I use the word loosely) her to sleep one night when she was fussy with a spattering of Jump, Top of the World, Little Guitars, and Why Can't This Be Love

------------------
    Fall in line, say the word...
    VHLinks Forum Moderator (Opinions)
    Up Front Fanatics!

No Bozo's
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seenbad:

Well, we may as well title this the Pacific NW thread so far. I'm a project manager for a data warehousing software development company.

(see the "show us ya pics" thread)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey SB, I'm in the networking feild. but right now only as a "feild technician", who is attending ITT tech for an associates in Networking(CNST).

I lived in vancouver, wa? ... for 8 months on Mill Plain right off 450 and I5 south to portland.

------------------
    "Broken Down 'n' Dirty Dressed in Rags" -DOA

"Chronic Bud Smoker of VHforums" -DIF

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

"Dance the Night Away"
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I am 30 years old. I have been Married for almost four months to Katie, whom I have know since I was 17. I am an Assistant Director for MTV's "Celebrity Deathmatch" and perform and compose guitar tracks for two characters on MTV's animated show, "Daria." ( If you think I am rich, you are crazy! Not at MTV!)

I have lived in New York City all my life and never been a victim of crime. I am a diehard baseball fan. Big sports fan in general. Yankees, New York Rangers, and San Diego Chargers are my favorite teams. I have been a Van Halen fan since 1981 and playing the guitar for the same stretch of time because of Eddie's influence. I enjoy writing my own music, playing softball, and watching Japanese Monster movies.

My Dad is a Building Manager in New York and my Mom is a medical assistant. They have been married for over 30 years. I have two younger sisters. One has her own company as a wedding consultant in New York called, Marry Me Productions. She is married to her college sweetheart who is an accountant for Lifetime TV and my younger sister is a college Junior at Adelphi University in New York.

Graduated from St. John's University with a B.A. in Communications and a Minor in Business in 1994. Have been working for MTV since 1996.

FUN FACT: My first cousin is Johnny Brennan from the "Jerky Boys." Dominic Chianese, "Uncle Junior" on The Sopranos, is a childhood friend of my father and his brothers. He used to play the guitar and sing at my family's now old defunct bar many years ago. He came back to sing and play guitar at the reception following the passing of my Uncle Tony this past March . . .the father of "Jerky Boys" , Johnny Brennan.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OK

I´m 18 years old, University student, i´m single my last girlfiend leaves me for another guys few days agoFUCK YOU LIDIA!!!!!...

Right now i´m working in a finacial office...i was mechanic in a local car dealer...so now i´m very clean and no more band aids ...

My dad is Engineer and he works for an american factory ...my mom works in home , i ´ve a little sister...

i´m fan since 1992...my favorite album is Balance...my favorite song is Humans Being

------------------
    What is understood need not be discussed.

Everybody is lookin´ for somethin´; somethin´ to fill in the holes...? is Van Halen right???

Strung Out Moderator

Visit: http://www.vanhalen2000.com.

[This message has been edited by Crossing Over (edited November 17, 2000 at 08:08 PM).]

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 08:18 AM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

I've been to Portland, Vancouver and Seattle a few times the past couple of years - drove from Vancouver, BC to Vancouver, WA one day! But I've lived on the east coast all my life - born and raised in Maine, lived in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and since 1996 Florida. I've done computer support for hotels since 1992, first with Residence Inn by Marriott and now with my current company. I used to travel a lot for pleasure - at one time I had been to all of the Major League Baseball stadiums, but now there are some new ones I haven't been to yet (and more coming - may need to take another couple of months off to him 'em again in a few years). I don't get to travel as much because I'm now married and have 3 young uns. Still, I'm going to Vegas in 11 days...

------------------
    Do you expect me to talk?
    No Mr. Bond, I expect you to...

Eat Us And Smile!!!

No Bozo's
    C'mon peeps, I said don't be shy ...

Swig n' a drag* from awet cigarette ...

------------------
    "Broken Down 'n' Dirty Dressed In Rags" -DOA

"Chronic Bud Smoker Of VHForums"

"Mugambi Baby Freak"-DIF

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No Bozo's--I used to live in Silverdale myself (Ridgetop Apts.,Shipside Ln, I think, just off of Route 3?). I miss being only 5 minutes from the Thomas Kemper brewery--some of the best Oktoberfest beer on the planet!!
    I spent 1 1/2 years there while attached to USS CARL VINSON (CVN-70) in drydock 7-9 years ago.

Nowadays, I'm 35, married with 3 shorties, and am the inventory control/payroll manager for a plumbing products company.
    Since the Mrs. works nights, I can't do much these days other than watch the kids 'til the little one (2) goes to school. I like hoops, good cigars, and Stern--in addition to the mighty VH.

------------------
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

[This message has been edited by NE169 (edited November 21, 2000 at 02:51 PM).]

Halenized
    Hi, My name is Daren Van Jones and *I* am very "Halenized" right now cause of the fact of what Dweezil Zappa said on a thread started by Top Timmy in the VH disscusion room I believe?

Actually I'm NB and just plain havin' fun right now "Peeps" ...

Right Now NB is Freakin' Stoned

Chillin with a "StoneWeiserKing" ...

Somebody please quote me on that!

Word, ...