Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind Of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

You And Your Blues
    Last Online

10.30.15 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Ok me and my girlfriend first went out when we were 16, dated for 3 months broke up. She dated a couple guys and then we had lil thing last summer. We almost got back together but some "things" got in the way. She started dateing this one guy. She lost her virginity to him, but they broke up not to long after that. We got back together, were very serious, she says she's in love with me, I know I am with her! BUT, lately she's been hanging out with him alot, or what seems to be alot. Lately he's been contacting her to hang out, and it bothers me alot! Am I just being stupid or what?? Please help me!

~S4R [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]
    FULL TIME LURKER

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

You And Your Blues
    Last Online

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Originally posted by MikeL:
    Where there's smoke, there's fire.
    lol....that doesnt help.... [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    FULL TIME LURKER

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:03 PM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member
    She says she's in love with you but spends alot of time with him? Sounds like she's playing you for a fool. Women will do that. Play the field, dude. If she really wants you, she'll come around sooner or later. No sense going nuts over it.

Women, can't live with em, can't send em all to Canada.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:08 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

[img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] Your being played!!!! Dont put up with that crap. There is a entire ocean of women out there, in ten yrs you will look back at this and say why did I allow myself to be used like that.
    Tell her you if you want to date me lose him, she cant have the entire pie.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Dude. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] Dont be stupid! She lost her VIRGINITY to this guy?! Thats a BIG deal man. Chicks dont forget their first and always hold them special. If she is still seeing him, you can bet their not just friends. There is no such thing as "friends" between guys and girls. Buds maybe, but not "friends". Think about it. How many girl "friends" do you have, that you dont want to bang? ZERO. Your getting played.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Been there, done that. had a chick play me the same way in my early twenties....with my best friend involved on the other end. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

I'll bet you anything she's telling him the same thing about the time she spends with you as well. [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]

Move on, bro. If she really is in love with you, she'd ditch the other guy totally - immediately. If not, you're just looking at being walked on.

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This girl is getting that other guy's bone. Time to throw your bone into another yard.
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey dudes, I disagree. this is just a question of trust man. You're just being tested. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions...if she said she isn't spreadin her legs for this guy, then why not believe her....unless there is a concrete reason not to besides their history.

Bottom line...if you are so in love, then you should trust each other and have enough faith in her to believe that she is being a good girl

allright, i'm out....and don't expect another post like THAT from me anytime soon.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

Punk. Are you HIGH? Think of the dude that busted her cherry. Why would he still be hangin with her? He wants to bust it again. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] And why is she still hangin with him? Well, out of sensitivity to space for rent, I wont be graphic but puhlease. Guys and girls are never "friends". There is always an angle by one or both parties. Girls tend to believe the friendship thing is possible. It just isn't. Sorry. Trust? The only thing I'd trust is my gut in this instance, and thats saying that there is some shit goin on that shouldn't be. Word.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

He calls her and wants to hang out. She goes and hangs out. Big deal. It's not like they're bumping uglies, right? Right?

Trust your gut, like seen says. You might not like what it's telling you, but it won't lead you wrong about this.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

kick her to the curb man. women can't be putting guys in those positions but they do. you're too young to be serious anyway bro! [img]smile.gif[/img] and i do not mean that in a condescending way

go out and have fun and date a bunch of gals. you'll know when ya find the right one.

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by seenbad:
    Punk. Are you HIGH? Think of the dude that busted her cherry. Why would he still be hangin with her? He wants to bust it again. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] And why is she still hangin with him? Well, out of sensitivity to space for rent, I wont be graphic but puhlease. Guys and girls are never "friends". There is always an angle by one or both parties. Girls tend to believe the friendship thing is possible. It just isn't. Sorry. Trust? The only thing I'd trust is my gut in this instance, and thats saying that there is some shit goin on that shouldn't be. Word.
    Hey, man, when ya date someone for awhile, you don't sever all ties when you break up. I still keep in touch with my old girlfriend. We are good friends and the fact that I am now in a serious relationship with another chick shouldn't change our friendship. My girlfriend is also still friends with her ex of 5 years. It doesn't mean shit.

People start dating because, they are attracted to each other and have common interests and obviously like each other...In many situations, they are not gonna stop liking each other when they break up. Guys can be frinds with chicks...chicks can be friends with dudes...whether they were dating or not before has nothing to do with it.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

You And Your Blues
    Last Online

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

hmm...I dunno. I her defence she's not the slutty type. As for this guy I dont like him! A part of me really wants to trust her, but when we were first dateing she kissed this other dude just because she was mad at me, I know kissing really isnt a big thing but we were 16 at the time! We have always remaind good friends even though this guy didnt want her even talking to me, and we went to school together! I dunno, should I talk to her about this?? I'm going by what you all tell me so help me out! [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]
    FULL TIME LURKER

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

Originally posted by Aquatic Punk:
    quote:
    Originally posted by seenbad:
    Hey, man, when ya date someone for awhile, you don't sever all ties when you break up. I still keep in touch with my old girlfriend. We are good friends and the fact that I am now in a serious relationship with another chick shouldn't change our friendship. My girlfriend is also still friends with her ex of 5 years. It doesn't mean shit.

People start dating because, they are attracted to each other and have common interests and obviously like each other...In many situations, they are not gonna stop liking each other when they break up. Guys can be frinds with chicks...chicks can be friends with dudes...whether they were dating or not before has nothing to do with it.
    [/QUOTE]Buuuuuuullllshit. No way. Men and women cant be friends. Buddies no problem, friends, nope. Guys have friends that are guys, women have friends that are women. Anything other is just a casual buddy, not a friend. It's impossible. [img]smile.gif[/img]