Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

1984, Balance, Van Halen, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mike on SGMAD, Baluchetherium
    Last Online

02.12.07 @ 03:44 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Who's played hookey when they were in high skool? I know a lot of us have at least once! So, lets hear some of your classic stories about how it was ditchin' skool, or cheating on tests, or fakin' sick! I'll chime in with my stories a little later [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    How to make a “Mad Anthony”

2 oz Cabo Wabo® Tequila
    1 oz Spicy V8
    Juice from a fresh Lime
    A generous dollop of Mad Anthony’s Hot Sauce
    Combine in a shaker full of ice and shake it up
    Pour into shot glass garnished with
    a dab of salt
    a small slice of lime
    a slice of Serrano or Jalapeno chili pepper

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

)When I was a Soph and Jr. the Seniors had early dismissal. They took it away the year our class became seniors.

But... I got revenge in a big way. I was a yearbook photog and had an off-campus pass along with two other dudes, and we just abused the shit out of those. Out to lunch everyday, go shopping, take naps in the darkroom (we fixed the darkroom up with strobelights and had a boombox with Halen cranking, since the room was practically soundproof [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] )

I set up my schedule for Senior year so that I didn't even have a class after third period, so after lunch hour, I had Yearbook, which us shutterbugs just used to hang out in the darkroom and invite chicks in to hang out. Then I was a teacher's aide for the Graphic Arts teacher that I had for two years before that and taught me everything I know about photography. Then, sixth/last period was another teacher's aide free ride for the Yearbook sponsor (who I should mention was a fucking hottie - best legs and curves I've ever seen on a teacher. Period. A little older too - more of a MILF. Think Ann-Margret at around 40 years old. [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] )

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I skipped Spanish so much during my Junior year. It was the last class of the day and on a lot of Fridays I didn't go. Still got decent grades in it though. I've hardly done it at all this year because I have so few classes.
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Dan Halen:
    I skipped Spanish so much during my Junior year. It was the last class of the day and on a lot of Fridays I didn't go. Still got decent grades in it though. I've hardly done it at all this year because I have so few classes.
    Cuál es por qué usted es un pinche almeja ahora. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my high school was designed for athletes, so it was pretty easy to show up late, skip, and even leave early because we had "training".
    shitty though, since alot of the time we actually did have training.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

When I was around 11 or 12 (living in SF at the time) I skipped school with a buddy and went on a spree into the city, hopping BART and buses all day.

Me and my buddy ripped off a pack of cigarettes and a bag of Starbursts from a market. We thought we were cool running around smoking butts and sneaking on to busses and subways all day.

Later on in the day I started feeling sick from smoking all the cigarettes and a stomach full of Starbursts so I told the bus driver to let me off. She said "no, you will have to wait for the next stop" all mean like and stuff so I commenced to puking up the most colorful blend you ever saw right in the isle. It sucked and then I got busted by the BART police for jumping the buttons and sneaking on, they called my mom and she was pissed, I got it with the wooden spoon that time.

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I skipped school tons of times and only got busted twice. One time I regreted not skipping was that I was invited by these two girls to skip with them and this other dude. I had to decline for some reason or another and found out that the two girls found some other guy, took both guys to one of their parent's houses and fucked them both.
    Alot of my misadventures skipping school are forgotten due to the amount of pot I smoked back then.

[ January 09, 2003, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: FH ]

Favorite VH Album

The Classic 6 Pack
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

11.04.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 65 Posts

LOL Funny thread... I made a career out of cuttin class. Anytime the surf was up half the school was out sick and we literally had a whole forgery network for writing excuse notes and never got caught.

I did get busted my senior year by my parents... the school started reporting absense days on the report cards. Couple of my classes showed I had 26 absenses outta 32 class days... and I still got a B in one class and a C in the other... My Mom called the school and talked to the teachers and asked how I could pass and only showed up for 6 days the semester.... the teachers said Mrs ZahZoo your son is smart he got A's on all the tests...

Had some cool teachers too... spent 3 years as a teachers aid in the art department. They let us cut class all the time as long as we agreed to not rat them out on drinking wine everyday for lunch and we'd do yard work for em on some weekends.

High school in the early 70's was a hoot... but I do remember all the fun in spite of all the pot that got smoked...
    Woke up this mornin, got Blue Moon in your eyes...
    http://www.myretrolounge.com

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Teenage Wasteland

I did my time in HS in the early 90's.....

One year in "high" school I made friends with this Spanish exchange student.....she was a 10. No shit.....I was really late for some class one day and the teacher made me sit outside the rest of the period. Guess what!?!? That Spanish babe showed up late and she had to sit outside too.....We both agreed that high school sucked and split and partied down.......I spent the rest of the year fucking around and missing wads of time, but I managed to pass. HS bored the hell out of me....

[ January 09, 2003, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Dennis ]
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 1,343 Times in 921 Posts

Growing up in Maine there wasn't much point to skipping school - what the hell were you going to do? Go to the beach and watch the ice cubes roll in with the tide? When I got my license though, a friend and I did take a day off each year to go to Boston and see the Red Sox - but one year we were unsuccessful because it rained - don't know if we just stayed home that day or went ahead and went to school.
    My sister, ever the trooper, apparently felt there was some worth to skipping school, but the story goes that one day she wasn't at school she was found sitting on the front steps. Good hiding place, sis.

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Originally posted by FH:
    I skipped school tons of times and only got busted twice. One time I regreted not skipping was that I was invited by these two girls to skip with them and this other dude. I had to decline for some reason or another and found out that the two girls found some other guy, took both guys to one of their parent's houses and fucked them both.
    Alot of my misadventures skipping school are forgotten due to the amount of pot I smoked back then.
    LMAO....me too....but i banged a lotta chics..i remember those times and a grin will come to my face... [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I took the standard blow off schedule fourth quarter of my senior year...had basic art first period with a bunch of freshman and a handful of seniors. was a teaching aide to a freshman science class second period. had a first year math teacher for stats 3rd period who had no control of his class and for the fourth and final period I had concepts of physics with a dude that was so preoccupied with being the track coach he never did anything in class.

I had to be around for second period, but I helped all the freshman slag off. the other three, us seniors just came and went as we pleased. we'd ask to go to the b-room and go get dairy queen...we'd visit friends in their slag off classes or study halls. It was a fun quarter...the class I had at any given time was merely a suggestion of where I should be for that ninety minutes.

I graditated hi skool in 98 btw.

[ January 09, 2003, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Aquatic Punk ]
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

First 6
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I always used to skip. We had an upper caf that never had any people in it and was never locked (good place to bring chicks!). For some reason, there was an inner-school phone in it.

So you'd ditch class and find the room number where you buddy was. Then just call that room and say in your most autoritative voice "can you please send so&so down to the office".

Then just wait for your buddy to come strollin out and go play frisbee or something. Was a good trick!

Favorite VH Album

1984, Balance, Van Halen, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mike on SGMAD, Baluchetherium
    Last Online

02.12.07 @ 03:44 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by pardo:
    I always used to skip. We had an upper caf that never had any people in it and was never locked (good place to bring chicks!). For some reason, there was an inner-school phone in it.

So you'd ditch class and find the room number where you buddy was. Then just call that room and say in your most autoritative voice "can you please send so&so down to the office".

Then just wait for your buddy to come strollin out and go play frisbee or something. Was a good trick!
    LMFAO thats great man, I wish I could have somethin' like that at my skool. I'm sittin' here in class writing this and wanna ditch!
    How to make a “Mad Anthony”

2 oz Cabo Wabo® Tequila
    1 oz Spicy V8
    Juice from a fresh Lime
    A generous dollop of Mad Anthony’s Hot Sauce
    Combine in a shaker full of ice and shake it up
    Pour into shot glass garnished with
    a dab of salt
    a small slice of lime
    a slice of Serrano or Jalapeno chili pepper

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

High School? LMAO.. I'm 38 & I STILL ditch... work.. sometimes.. when I know I can get away with it [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>