Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Dude, there was a damn rumble in my apartment on Friday night. My best friend came into town from central Illinois to visit me, and we went out with my one roommate and girlfriend and then came back to find my other 2 roommates playing cards with 3 chicks. There were 2 other dudes there as well. The one roommate is cool, but the other one is a mean drunk, and he was drinking my beer like a damn sponge. Anyway, an arguement broke out, and this mean drunk attacked my other roommate who he was playing cards with, I jumped in and started choking him (I was sober) and it was like Springer...about 6 guys landed on the poker table all locked up. My best friend ended up on top of the drunk (he's like 220...and a beast) and shit was flying everywhere. Bottles broke and the garbage can tipped over. My one roommate ran to pull me off, and the one who initially got attacked got one of the girls off the floor and got her out of the mob so she wouldn't get crushed by the poker table. Anyway, my best friend held him down. Then later he let him up, and then this drunk roommate of mine runs at me, and I nailed him with a left uppercut and he scrambled straight into my best friend's arms. My best friend and the other dudes claimed he was then knocked out on his feet, and I kicked him in the forehead right after that and completely had him out for 5-10 seconds on the ground. I was then hoping I didn't hurt him too much. Two major blows to the head, and only because he attacked me, plus he's an asshole. I wanted to nail that SOB for 3 weeks now. I was afraid I'd get busted, but then everything began to calm down. He got up, and then was challenging some of the other dudes there. I guess he figured that now I kicked his ass, and he'd move down the chain to see where he fits in. My best friend told him to the shut the fuck up, or else he'd kick his ass too. The girls are crying and freaking out. Meanwhile, he's drunk and thinks he can take on everyone in the room. It eventually ended, and the right side of his face is blown up. Furthermore, my best friend was pinning him the whole time so no one kicked his ass. Since he was so damn drunk, he never did anything, and my one roommate's mom makes herbal medicine to help his face, and we all shook hands and he claimed fault for everything. Anyway, it was pretty fucked up, and although I'm not a violent person, I kick ass if I'm threatened, and now he's knows that none of us take bullshit from his drunk, leech, sponge ass. I feel horrible that I did this to him, but what was I supposed to do? Either he hit me, or I hit him. It was all self-defense. The punch at least, the kick to the forehead after I guess was a bit brutal, but hell, the adrenaline had me all worked up. Anyway, everything is cool and he apologized for everything, and I think this will help the situation over here. My girlfriend told me she doesn't ever wanna see me in that kind of rage. Scares her. Oh well.

Oh yeah, I'm editing to say also that my foot is bruised. Ouch.

[ September 23, 2001 at 09:53 AM: Message edited by: TimPabs1 ]
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's a good story man. You gotta have a rumble like that every once in a while. It keep things from getting boring [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Having the girls around to see it is also especially funny. They musta been scared out of their minds. My favorite part though is the poker table and bottles getting broken. That's hilarious [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] I probably sound like a sick bastard enjoying stuff like this but I'm like everyone else - I love to be entertained.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

LOL! When I think about it now, it's funny shit. The legs of the poker table at all bent and destroyed. It still works though. It was a classic Springer moment. Luckily, nobody got cut on the bottles. I made some fuckin friends that night bro. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, and about the girls getting scared....when you got about 7 men locked up and and the entire group falls on the floor breaking a table, yeah I'd say they were scared. There was no way they'd get in the middle of that shit. One them also got crushed. She fell off the chair when the pushing began, leading to me choking him. Oh yeah, when we all fell on the table, my left thumb was pushing his Adam's apple into the back of his throat. Of course he didn't feel it since he was was drunk. LOL.

[ September 23, 2001 at 10:11 AM: Message edited by: TimPabs1 ]

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

02.22.16 @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Donor

And you didn't invite ME!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    www.mayakuper.com

"VH rocked Staples like a foot rocks grapes in Naples." - mistere

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i'm interested in seeing what lead synth is like drunk. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    cool story tim, by the way. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lead Synth:
    And you didn't invite ME!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think we're gonna have any room parties for a while now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Do you have a fake Synth? If you don't, there are a few bars in Lincoln Park I got clout at. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ah, to be young & invincible again! :|

Sounds like you guys gotta start BYOB!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yes, fist fights freak out women, mostly because we don't understand the point. But you guys missed the most amazing part of the whole story: you all shook hands and made up at the end! Women would NEVER do that. If we're that angry, we STAY angry. Men are like light switches: emotions exploding on, then off and forgotten. Women slowly burn before the fire finally dies. How you all can beat the heck out of each other then be friends five minutes later is bizarre. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Which seems like an easier resolution, lawchick - 20 minutes of a fistfight or 20 years of emotional damage? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

See, men really ARE easy to understand.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tim, I don't know how you still don't have a bit of a grudge against the sponge, even after showing him who's boss! I'd still want reimbursement for the beer--tell him the beating was just the interest on what he owes ya! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

I'm sure the guy is telling other friends "You shoulda seen what I did to him!"

You thinking of inviting FORD over for some brews and Velveeta? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/scared.gif[/img]

[ September 25, 2001 at 08:24 AM: Message edited by: NE169 ]
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

04.20.05 @ 02:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I've enjoyed this thread immensely. I love you guys...
    RLRR LRLL

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Did any neighbors complain about a "ruckus?" It would have been funny if the door was opened when this happened. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

02.22.16 @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by laner:
    [QB]i'm interested in seeing what lead synth is like drunk. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][ QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh heh heh. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    www.mayakuper.com

"VH rocked Staples like a foot rocks grapes in Naples." - mistere

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Lawchick, because once you whoop ass, it makes you feel bad that you whooped ass on the poor bastard. At least I did. Also, I didn't want him to press charges on me. LOL!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:54 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    quote:
    Originally posted by lawchick:
    Yes, fist fights freak out women, mostly because we don't understand the point. But you guys missed the most amazing part of the whole story: you all shook hands and made up at the end! Women would NEVER do that. If we're that angry, we STAY angry. Men are like light switches: emotions exploding on, then off and forgotten. Women slowly burn before the fire finally dies. How you all can beat the heck out of each other then be friends five minutes later is bizarre. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

LOL... I caught that and yeh, its funny. seen it happen a few times myself.

Remeber backa few years ago a good friend of mine had a boarder in his house to help pay the mortgage off a little quicker - he had been complaining to me that this dude was slow on his rent. Anyways one night we're all sitting round watching a football match and getting boozed up. at half time my friend turns to the boarder, asks if he's got his rent... 'no man, maybe next week'.... Well my friend gets up and scruffs this guy, punches the crap outta him and throws him out the window! Sits down and continues his beer like nothing had really happened (come to think of it the rest of us were kinda sitting round like nothing much had happened too)

Funny part was ten minutes later, the dudes cleaned himself up, came in, sat down and continued HIS beer like nothing had happened.

Just one of those moments that seems that much funnier on reflection I guess lol
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......