Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Anyone else watch this show? Man, I LOVE it! Funny, irreverant yet cool concept...4 sports writers going head to head with each other in their own respective cities, "mute" buttons and Woody getting eliminated nearly every day!

BTW, has Woody EVER gotten to the final round before?

It's also great that it's followed up by PTI. Kornheiser and Wilbon are pretty good too, but I like Tony on the radio better.

The 4-5p hour CST on ESPN rocks! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:27 PM
    Liked 978 Times in 394 Posts

max kellerman has got to be one of the most annoying people i have ever seen on television

JMJ

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Who exactly IS Max Kellerman? I mean, where did he come from and what is his background? He's probably some wonderkid/intern from ESPN who someone gave a shot to and now look at him.

Today, he was MAJORLY rigging the game, taking away a point from Tim Cowlishaw (sp) when it came time to either eliminate him or Bob Ryan. Kellerman has some sort of thing for Ryan...I don't know why. Totally bogus though in taking away a point just to eliminate a player. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Oh and to answer my own question...Woody won the game today but I didn't hear what his "Face Time" subject was on.

Still, all in all, I really like this show. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

01.07.12 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I like it. But I use to watch ESPN none stop (especially from like 2:30-5) when I was like 12, 13 and that age, and this show is far better than what use to be on. It's not PTI, and it's not suppose to be. It's suppose to be the Sport's Reporters but funnier, and it is.