Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Fools
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's the scoop:

NRO: Lewdness Abounding

Though I've heard of them, I've never actually listened to them. I remember there was quite a bit of discontent here at VH Forums over some of their trash talking as described in this thread:

DLR gettin SLAMMMED on O&A RIGHT NOW

So it doesn't sound like a big loss to me.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Never heard of 'em. From what I've read about them, I'm certainly glad. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

dude, guys, you haven't even listened to them and you are gonna judge them cuz they were having fun wiht vh? they've talked about vh before in good light. You can't take what they say with so much weight.

They are funny and very very entertaining. It is a big loss here in new york and in philly, boston and all their other markets.

But O&A always win. I hope they'll be back.
    The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Fools
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by cloudieskie:
    dude, guys, you haven't even listened to them and you are gonna judge them cuz they were having fun wiht vh? they've talked about vh before in good light. You can't take what they say with so much weight.

They are funny and very very entertaining. It is a big loss here in new york and in philly, boston and all their other markets.

But O&A always win. I hope they'll be back.
    It's not just "having fun with VH". Their "sex in the Cathedral" stunt was pretty tasteless, not to mention illegal; and the people O&A dared to pull off the stunt naturally were hauled away by the cops.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

they never said the couple had to have sex there. Did you really think they thought that would happen? Not to mention sex with a stranger or sex with a cop/fireman.

O&A didn't broadcast anything against FCC rules. They've done this bit 2 times before. The FCC knows all about it.

Come on, you didn't think that the Church was looking for something like this to take the heat off of priests touching little boys?
    The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

and dude, you are from Wisconsin. Have you ever heard a show? Did you hear the bit in question?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:54 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Originally posted by cloudieskie:
    and dude, you are from Wisconsin. Have you ever heard a show? Did you hear the bit in question?
    Guys they broadcast that show all over the country, not just back east - I get it in Seattle.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 983 Times in 396 Posts

well i just saw the story on cnn. that was pretty lame doing that...i can understand why they got yanked.

thing that gets me...is these guys got yanked, but howard is still on the air..lol

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

All albums
    Favorite VH Song

All songs
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This is pure censorship at it's best. The FCC is nothing but a bunch of old geezers appointed to this group and when you have a bunch of old geezers who probaly are a bunch of religious zealots this is what happens.... I see it this way. If you don't like what you are listening, watching or what ever else... turn it off, change the channel or walk away. How do you know that these people were really having sex in the church??? It's one person's word against another? I think it's a huge loss here in Philly as well in other big market areas. They were beating the living pants off other radio stations here in Philly. I started my day off w/ Howard in the morning, turned the radio off after him because I can't stand the Don and Mike show, then turned it on for the O and A show. It was a bit and no one gets the joke. It proves that religion still runs the world and people. When ever something happens like this and the religious nuts find it offensive, boom the "problem" is gone. If you are a listener of the show, then you'll understand this:
    I want to give a big F U to the FCC, Catholic church, Viacom,Infinity broadcasting and WNEW for ruining my day. Also, another F U to the people who find it "tasteless", it's a joke and no one gets it.
    It seems that no one has a sense of humor anymore. Censorship sucks!

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

All Dave
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Long live the King of All Media: Howard Stern!
    what was dat?

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Ridiculous....

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Fu Man ChuChu Rodriquez:
    Exactly! I think the show has gone downhill since Jackie left, though.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FH:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fu Man ChuChu Rodriquez:
    Exactly! I think the show has gone downhill since Jackie left, though.</font>[/QUOTE]Maybe a little, but it's still way better than all the other crap and Stern-clones out there!