Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok, so I get that you are a 12 year old girl and I was wondering if I could ask you a question. I have a niece that is about the same age as you and her birthday is coming up. Well, it's be along time since I was 12 and I really dont know what pre-teen girls are into and what size of clothes they wear etc. Where are the cool places
    to shop? Is Hello Kitty in or out? What about Barbie? Are Sketchers still in or is it K- Swiss now? Is Aaron Carter cool or uncool? I'm really stumped. She is an early bloomer is ya know what I mean so I dont want to get her anything to juvinile ya know...She just got a cute bob haircut too... Are lil barrettes still fashionable?

[ February 16, 2002 at 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Fabulous Shadow aka VHL ]</p>
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i wouldn't go so juvenile if i were you. they try to act pretty mature i think. especially if she is an early bloomer. but i frankly know about as much as you do i think.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello Kitty is still in....at least with college girls it is, and we all tend to follow the 12 year olds...lol

I wouldn't go the Barbie route for a 12 yr old......

flares are pretty cool and there are big bonuses if it has glitter or some really cool design on it.

Mean_Street, i think i got it right so far? What's your say?

Fabulous, is there a Claire's by you? I know I see a bunch of pre-teens there buying jewlery and stuff for their rooms. COuld give it a try.
    The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is perfect since i hung out with the popular people the other day. Since I was a FORMER, Key word there, "Nsync Fan".

And I noticed That the populars do like Hello Kitty, Gel Pens, Clips, Ear Rings, Rap Music, Pop Music, Make Up, britney spears, Nail Polish, Lotion, Adidas Shoes, Ask me what shes likes..

No On The Barbie
    Aaron Carter is geeky
    clips are in, like litttle butterflies or just little clips, but take it from me they break when you step on them.

Claires is great. if she doesn't have her ear pierced take her there (i don't have mine pierced)

[ February 16, 2002 at 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

02.22.16 @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Get her some CDs!! Find out what kind of music she likes, and get her that. It's a great present.

Or...12 is when you start to experiment with makeup and stuff like that. So: nail polish, body glitter, stuff that smells good and other "fun" makeup.
    www.mayakuper.com

"VH rocked Staples like a foot rocks grapes in Naples." - mistere

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yea, music, make up is probablythe main key, or you can take her shopping, pick her up some pajamas maybe.
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks fo rthe advice I went to Tillys and got her a Dickies backpack and 2 ROXY t-shirts. I think that I may have to hit Claies for some things to stuff in the backpack...Thanxs
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My niece is twelve and she loves music (not boy bands) she also is into fashionable clothes and jewelry She also loves books. Oh, and depending on who you ask, Aaron Carter is NOT geeky [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sorry Angel, IMO he is more popular with 10 or 11 year olds, because my sister likes him, but i said he is geeky because i don't listen to that music..
    I wear baggy jeans and i have my own look, its sporty and no one at my school dresses like me.