Favorite VH Album

Balance, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, Romeo Delight,
    Last Online

02.05.15 @ 12:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

At lunch today, I enjoyed the quite humorous pranks of Ineedalogin and The Aquatic Punk. In an effort to get a wider audience for this, I am starting this thread. I'll get it started
    "There is a fine line between stupid and clever" - Nigel Tufnel

Favorite VH Album

Balance, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Sophomore year - Texas A&M Universtiy

Living in a dorm is never a picnic, especially when you have idiots living near you who just live to blast bad music through thin walls. The fall of my sophomore year brought such an idiot into my life. Randy lived behind me and insisted on a few musical "facts":

1. INXS was the best band to ever come out of Austrailia. (strike one)
    2. "Unskinny Bop" is the best Poison song (didn't realize there was a good Poison song - strike two)
    3. The Beatles suck (huh? strike three)
    4. "Cherry Pie" by Warrant must be played at least 54 times a day or every 10 minutes at the loudest possible volume. (yer out)

Needless to say, his wheels-off opinions were not shared by me and my friends (nor Randy's roommate). It was time for action, not words.

Prank #1

Randy went home for the weekend and, with his roommates help, we took EVERYTHING out of his room. I litterally stood there with an inventory marking where each item was hidden so, at a time to be determined later, we could relocate his belongings (minus the Warrant CD). Well, Randy came back late on Sunday and when he came home, he found his side of the room completely empty save for the school issued desk, chair and bed (minus sheets). The shreek Randy sent out from his lungs could be heard for miles and, if you looked close enough, I believe I saw a tear forming at the corner of his eye. He stayed at a friends apartment and we put all his belongings outside his door so they would be waiting for him upon his return from his cry.

Prank #2

About three weeks later, against every reasonable protest, he decided it was time to start the "Cherry Pie" marathon again. Again, with Randy's roommate as an accomplice, we went to Randy's room while he was in class. We took EVERY piece of his underwear (Fruit of the Loom tighty whities to be exact). At six AM the next morning, with a knock on his door, Randy opened it to find a FROZEN pair of his underward on the doorknob. This went on for two weeks - every day Randy would get a frigid pair of undies with a note suggesting he stop with the "turned up to 11" Warrant music. Randy moved out at the end of the semeseter - never to be heard from again.

[ October 15, 2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: wip5150 ]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok, I am tapped out stories about my freshman year roommate. Fortunately, we had other targets. In Mid March of my Freshman year of college, when I lived in the all freshman dorm with the closet case roommate there were a couple rules that make the story interesting.

1)This was an all Freshman dorm so there was no reason any alcohol should enter the building.

2) Visitation hours (where dudes can be in a chicks room and vice versa) ended at 2 am on weekends

so here is the first part of the story.

My friends and I want to have a party in my friend Jodi's room. Our friend Jason has a source to get us the alcohol (we were all under age). Jason wasn't a very likable person...he was over dramatic and had a short temper. So we have this party...10 people in a little dorm room, and we know the procedure...if there is a knock on the door, hide the bottles, then open the door.

at 2:01 am, there is a knock on the door. The RA, who by the way, is a real dickhead, heard male voices in a chicks room one minute after viz hours.

Jason, in his state, opens the door, so Todd the RA walks in to see all the alcohol. He takes down all our names for an alcohol violation. We're in deep shit now. the question is then asked..."who supplied the booze?" It was Jason, but he denied it all...he said he didn't know where the stuff came from. we didn't rat him out, but we weren't happy, especially when he had the nerve to ask Jodi to take the blame for the booze since it was in her room. Now we were pissed. Jodi, by the way, is Bryant's (Bryant from original Jeff stories) girlfriend.

Well, thorugh a strange sequence of events that involved Todd the prick RA and the res hall association getting in a fight, the charges against us were dropped and forgotten. Bryant and Jodi and I found this out through an inside source. Jason had no idea yet.

Now For the Prank...

So two weeks after the incident is April Fool's Day. Bryant and Jodi and I decide to have some fun. I wrote a draft of a letter and Bryant found St. Norber Letterhead to use from the internet and Jodi forged the signature of the res life director and we sent Jason a letter informing him that he was found responsible for the alcohol violation and he would be punished for supplying the booze and lying. His punishment was to be placed on restrictive housing for his entire sophomore year.

Restrictive housing sucks...you'd have to live in a crap dorm with an assigned roommate and you would be constantly watched by your RA.

So, the letter was delivered and Jason came in to my dorm room in tears!!!!!!!!! The plan was to let him squirm for a little, but I didn't have the heart. I told him and he said he was too relieved to be mad at me.

[ October 15, 2002, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Aquatic Punk ]
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Favorite VH Album

Balance, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Aquatic Punk:
    Ok, I am tapped out stories about my freshman year roommate. Fortunately, we had other targets. In Mid March of my Freshman year of college, when I lived in the all freshman dorm with the closet case roommate there were a couple rules that make the story interesting.

1)This was an all Freshman dorm so there was no reason any alcohol should enter the building.

2) Visitation hours (where dudes can be in a chicks room and vice versa) ended at 2 am on weekends

so here is the first part of the story.

My friends and I want to have a party in my friend Jodi's room. Our friend Jason has a source to get us the alcohol (we were all under age). Jason wasn't a very likable person...he was over dramatic and had a short temper. So we have this party...10 people in a little dorm room, and we know the procedure...if there is a knock on the door, hide the bottles, then open the door.

at 2:01 am, there is a knock on the door. The RA, who by the way, is a real dickhead, heard male voices in a chicks room one minute after viz hours.

Jason, in his state, opens the door, so Todd the RA walks in to see all the alcohol. He takes down all our names for an alcohol violation. We're in deep shit now. the question is then asked..."who supplied the booze?" It was Jason, but he denied it all...he said he didn't know where the stuff came from. we didn't rat him out, but we weren't happy, especially when he had the nerve to ask Jodi to take the blame for the booze since it was in her room. Now we were pissed. Jodi, by the way, is Bryant's (Bryant from original Jeff stories) girlfriend.

Well, thorugh a strange sequence of events that involved Todd the prick RA and the res hall association getting in a fight, the charges against us were dropped and forgotten. Bryant and Jodi and I found this out through an inside source. Jason had no idea yet.

Now For the Prank...

So two weeks after the incident is April Fool's Day. Bryant and Jodi and I decide to have some fun. I wrote a draft of a letter and Bryant found St. Norber Letterhead to use from the internet and Jodi forged the signature of the res life director and we sent Jason a letter informing him that he was found responsible for the alcohol violation and he would be punished for supplying the booze and lying. His punishment was to be placed on restrictive housing for his entire sophomore year.

Restrictive housing sucks...you'd have to live in a crap dorm with an assigned roommate and you would be constantly watched by your RA.

So, the letter was delivered and Jason came in to my dorm room in tears!!!!!!!!! The plan was to let him squirm for a little, but I didn't have the heart. I told him and he said he was too relieved to be mad at me.
    Nice one, Punk. When I get some time I'll write a diatribe involving a Resident Director (someone responsible for 4 dorms) and a pudding balloon. Yes, I said pudding balloon. Chocolate, to be exact.

[ October 15, 2002, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: wip5150 ]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

pudding balloon

I will be looking forward to it.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

on a sidenote to my phony letter story...Bryant and I told the story to our Theology Professor and he said "that's nothing...here's what I did when I was your age"...

he was editor of the school paper at John Hopkins University. A Huge Clock is the centerpiece of the campus. so the guy wrote an article and doctored up a picture. He said the school was gonna change the clock to a digital. Well, alumni was irate and wrote angry letters. prankster teacher got a letter from the school saying his prank cost them $250,000 in donations.

Favorite VH Album

Balance, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

The Pudding Balloon

I was a senior still living in the dorms (don’t blame me – blame my folks) and had a great roommate who was fascinated by projectiles and the damage inflicted by said projectiles. Oh, it started innocently enough at first tossing the occasional tennis ball at a pizza delivery guy and the such, but it got worse – much worse.

We were unfortunate enough to live in a dorm that housed both and RA (Resident Advisor in charge of the dorm) and an RD (Resident Director in charge of several RA’s). Now, the RA was a good guy but the RD was quite the dickhead. Just to give you a bit of background here, being the elder statesmen of the dorm, my roommate and I had a nice side business of procuring adult beverages for the young and young at heart - $2.00 per six-pack. Not a bad little cottage industry we had going. The RD shut us down (and wrote us up for violating dorm rules) on more than one occasion. To make a long story short, he had deemed us as “no good trouble makers”.

Anyway, as our fascination with projectiles grew, so did the vehicles for launching the projectiles. One weekend, my roommate came back to the dorm with a wrist rocket. For those of you who don’t understand what that is, allow me to explain: It’s basically a slingshot that has a support arch that goes over your wrist to give you extra leverage. Eagerly, we decided to give it a try.

Our fourth floor (top floor in this particular dorm) window faced inward to a U-shaped quad and was always teeming with fresh victims (er, people). First, it was the water balloon. It should be said we never aimed for people, but rather at their feet to scare the crap out of them. Quickly, (and after several beers bought with our cut of under-age beer money), launching water balloons lost it’s appeal. Someone, I can’t remember who, thought of the idea of putting pudding in a balloon. Chocolate to be exact.

First, there was the problem of filling the balloon. It’s not easy to get enough pudding into a balloon so it will explode on impact. We had to put the pudding in our mouths and blow up the balloon while spitting in the pudding, then letting out the air. Finally, one was ready. We looked out the window and saw a poor, unfortunate soul who would be the guinea pig at our experiment. Unfortunately for him, my aim (no doubt aided by a few beers) was off. The second the balloon left the wrist rocket I knew it was trouble. As it headed straight for the victims backpack, I realized who it was – the RD. With an audible squish the balloon exploded on the backpack, sending pudding everywhere. Obviously, we ran out of the room. Laughing hysterically, but running.

About 30 minutes past before I was elected to nonchalantly stroll back in (supposing to have been studying at the library) the room. The RD was sitting there, eyes fiery red with rage and backpack stained with Hunt’s Chocolate pudding. To make a long story short, he didn’t believe that I was at the library and, as a result of my shenanigans, I had to plead for my dorm life in student court. Luckily, I didn’t get thrown out of the dorm although I did have to speak in front of a group of freshmen against the perils of such pranks. I think most of them thought it was pretty damn funny. I know I did (and still do).

Next stop – the flaming tennis ball .

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 03:50 PM
    Liked 1,340 Times in 919 Posts

Not up there with flinging pudding filled balloons into the crowd but...

Going to college in Yonkers, New York was my first exposure to the blight known as "rap". It was a pretty new form back then but I was annoyed with it within days. Anyway, the dude in the room next to my roommate and I decided one morning (rather early) that some high-volume rap would be just the ticket to getting his day started right, and so he tuned to one of New York City's finest urban contemporary stations and "got his groove on" I guess. My roommate and I were not amused.
    Now in high school, against my better wishes, I was advised to take electronics for my vocational course (wanted graphic arts). Most of it had been flushed from my brain by the time I reached college, but one little bit had stuck and it became useful at this time. You see, on FM, there used to be this thing that if you had one radio tuned and then tuned another either about 10 MHz below or above (I forget which it was and for the sake of this story I could not recreate), the first radio would go silent when you hit the right frequency. So I had my roommate, who shared a wall with this guy, start tuning in the right part of the band and when it hit it - silence from the next room. Now you could almost hear this guy scratching his head. My roommate didn't dare to let the prank go on too long though - we could hear the guy getting mad though there was no way he knew it was us or what we were doing! But it was fun while it lasted.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

unskinny bop? that poor ignorant bastard...

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 1,460 Times in 896 Posts

Hopefully, I can write this as well as I remember it. This story has two parts.

My specialty in college was trying to scare the crap out of people. One night, the plan was to hide in my RA's bathroom shower and when he would take a piss, jump out at him. Since he left his room door open all the time, I snuck in and waited in the tub. I heard someone come into the bathroom, lift the lid up and....nothing. The person couldn't piss. I took a peak and noticed it wasn't the RA but a buddy of mine who was too lazy to walk down the hall and use the community bathroom. Anyway, I yelled out loud and jumped out of the shower at him. He was so drunk that he fell to the floor with his shorts around his ankles. (not a pretty sight). He was pretty cool about it.

Finally, 10 minutes after the first incident, my RA comes back with my neighbor (Keith) and they shut the door to his room to drink beer. My RA was pretty toasted as he sat there on his couch shooting the shit. I figured he was hammered enough that he would have to piss eventually. After 10 minutes, I was getting antsy. I reached into his medicine cabinet and found a couple paper clips (don't ask why they were there). I fling one from the bathroom and it lands about 2 feet away. He then says to Keith "Dude, did you see that?" Keith, knowing that I was in the bathroom, responds "No. See what?" My RA scratches his head and says "I must be really drunk because I thought I saw something". I then proceed to turn the water on (slowly) in the sink. It was running for about a minute when me RA says "What the hell is that noise?". I quickly turn off the water. Keith responds "I don't hear anything. You're right, you must be drunk". After another minute, I do it again but louder, then I shut it off quickly. My RA stumbles to the bathroom because he really thinks he heard something and stands in front of the sink. I then proceed to yell loud and leap from the shower and grab him. He starts to yell and then tries to run but ends up tripping and falls on the ground and starts shaking. Keith and I could not stop laughing. The look on my RA's face was absolutely priceless. I never saw somebody look so scared.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ya know, this weekend, it is my college's homecoming and I am going back there on friday. Maybe it's time for the prank of all pranks.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tony returns for Opporation Cock Block

April 2002
    (this is mean)

Actual quote from closet case roommate Jeff freshman year..."if I don't find a girlfriend in 4 years, then I spent too much money to come here". Priority problems??? I think so.

Anyway, Jeff never succeeded in his mission to prove his hetrosexual status. He would mention dates he had been on, girls he was interested in, and girls that for what ever reason were interested in him but, predictably, they never amounted to anything and in many cases, we never met these alleged girls.

Well, our Senior year, Jeff wanted to live in a house and as luck would have it, one of his computer nerd friends need another person to fill the college owned 10 person house. Jeff took it, not knowing he would be living at a hard core party house (Jeff was a very moderate partier).

At one of these parties, I sadly was unable to attend (probably because I didn't want to) Tony and his friend made an appearance to find Jeff flirting with a rather attractive freshman! When Tony notices that the girl and Jeff are making their way towards Jeff's bedroom upstairs, he and his friend decide its time for a cock block.

They get to Jeff's doorway as the girl is preparing to enter (she is very drunk...what am I saying, of course she's drunk..why else would she...) Tony starts talkin to Jeff about freshman year stuff, like pranks and jokes because that is the only thing Tony could ever think of to talk to Jeff about. Jeff is getting visibly annoyed and as he is escorting Tony and friend away, Tony locks the door from the inside and closes it. Jeff's keys are inside.

Now here is the kicker...when your are locked out of a campus building, you call campus security and they let you back it. Jeff cannot make the call because there is a party going on with underage drinking and kegs (which are illegal on campus). So Jeff has no place to tap that freshman ass he found, so the mission is aborted and Jeff spends the night on the couch.

Cock block successful.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

What ever happened to delivering two dozen doughnuts to a sorority early in the morning and then later that day delivering a card with a polaroid with your fraturnity wearing those doughnuts on your genitalia?
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HOLY SHIT!!! I found it!!!

this is a link to a picture of when we duct taped Jeff's room!!!! Check it Out and tell me if the link works!

I am, of course also responsible for the sculpture (story to follow) and the matress.

http://www.angelfire.com/oh/kemple/picts3.html

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

11.24.17 @ 06:35 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Geez i got tons of stories ..where do i begin..
    Well ain't life grand when you finally hit it, I'm always a sucker for a real good time, woke up in life to find i almost missed it,aint I glad that love is blind