Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

01.10.09 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

New damning evidence on Bush, CIA complicity in 9-11, from BBC TV. Send below to all you know, and also to the list of NY State Senators and Assemblypersons. Urge all you know to do the same. Don't let New York's representatives get away with saying, "Golly, we had no idea."

Also, the full media and government email/fax lists are below, so you can send this new BBC Documentary clip, and other new info, like the Vancouver Sun article to them as well.

BBC, Canadian Television's Vision TV, Canada's Vancouver Sun article -- Point the finger at Bush and the CIA for complicity in 9-11 terror.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

George Orwell

TELEVISION NEWS EXPOSE'S ON 9-11 (paste video URL's into your browser and they'll play in Real Player. Most computers have Real Player)
    Print media links are below if you can't open the video clips):

Canadian Television: 9-11 Overview by Vision TV, Bush / CIA Complicity in 9-11, Real Player Video Stream at:
    http://clients.loudeye.com/imc/mayday/mediafile.ram

BBC TELEVISION INDICTS BUSH / CIA IN 9-11 TERROR COMPLICITY:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/pr...t/attack22.ram

Reasonable Doubts About September 11th, 53 minute Real Player Video stream at:
    http://www.indybay.org/news/2002/03/118760.php

“9-11 and Pearl Harbor, Real Player Video stream at:
    http://clients.loudeye.com/imc/mayda...tv1dial-up.ram

MAJOR NEWSPAPER EXPOSE' ON 9-11:

CANADA’S VANCOUVER SUN ARTICLE BLOWS THE 9-11 STORY WIDE OPEN !! http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=140623

FULL REPORTS ON 9-11 AND BUSH/CIA COMPLICITY IN THE TERROR:

SERENDIPITY EXPOSE ON 9-11 (VERY GOOD!)
    http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wtc.html#other_docs

That 140 page report is at both of these links.
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0202/S00079.htm

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

can somebody watch these video tapes and tell what's on them???? i have no video access as of now...

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

One liberal, wolf-crying extremist on this board is enough. FORD's already got that gig. Think of something original, conspiracy boy.
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by BigBadBrian:
    One liberal, wolf-crying extremist on this board is enough. FORD's already got that gig. Think of something original, conspiracy boy.
    dude go fuck yourself...

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:59 AM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member
    Well I don't know where to start. I read several of the links and IMO it's the typical conspiracy stuff we've all heard before, i.e. the Twin Towers weren't brought down by the planes or the resulting fires but by covertly placed explosives, etc. etc.

Look, there are people who believe we never went to the moon, the earth is hollow, Elvis is alive etc. etc. etc. There are all types out there. I could answer several of the claims but I'd be here all day. This stuff is not factual it's political. The authors tip their hands when they say that the toll on 9/11 was high but not anywhere near as those killed in "the American firebombing of Dresden, Germany in WWII, the toll of Native Americans killed by white soldiers in the 1800's, the Japanese killed by the atomic bombs dropped on Japan, the toll of Vietnamese killed by American soldiers. They go ON and ON and ON.

Yep, we Americans have killed alot of people in our relatively brief history. We've also saved whole countries and millions of people. And we continue to do so. Don't blame me, I'd like our troops to do alot more of staying at home. All of this is Politics though.

Go ahead and read the links. George W. and the CIA blew up the Towers. Sure. Who knows? Maybe the answer is embedded in crop circles.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liberals? Oh, yeah. The people that ruined New York City's Public School system, the people that put Hillary Clinton in a senate seat and the parents that turned their kids in to barbaric animals with no self respect. ( John Lindh.)

I am all for reformation on the first amendment. These people have annihilated all the good principles it stands for.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well I don't know where to start. I read several of the links and IMO it's the typical conspiracy stuff we've all heard before, i.e. the Twin Towers weren't brought down by the planes or the resulting fires but by covertly placed explosives, etc. etc.

Look, there are people who believe we never went to the moon, the earth is hollow, Elvis is alive etc. etc. etc. There are all types out there. I could answer several of the claims but I'd be here all day. This stuff is not factual it's political. The authors tip their hands when they say that the toll on 9/11 was high but not anywhere near as those killed in "the American firebombing of Dresden, Germany in WWII, the toll of Native Americans killed by white soldiers in the 1800's, the Japanese killed by the atomic bombs dropped on Japan, the toll of Vietnamese killed by American soldiers. They go ON and ON and ON.

Yep, we Americans have killed alot of people in our relatively brief history. We've also saved whole countries and millions of people. And we continue to do so. Don't blame me, I'd like our troops to do alot more of staying at home. All of this is Politics though.

Go ahead and read the links. George W. and the CIA blew up the Towers. Sure. Who knows? Maybe the answer is embedded in crop circles.

Ditto.
    David Tyler Levi

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Here are two facts which are undeniable:

1) Osama Bin Laden was trained and funded in terrorism by the CIA under the direction of George Bush Sr.

2) George Bush Sr continues to do business with the family of Osama Bin Laden, even after 9/11.

So the Bushes ARE involved, that's a fact. The only question is, to what degree.

Here's a question to ask yourselves....

Why would the father of the current Supreme Court Appointed "President" (and a former President himself no less!) continue to do business with the relatives of a piece of shit who murdered 3000 people, the majority of whom were Americans??
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Puddin and Pie:

I am all for reformation on the first amendment.
    This is the most stupid thing I ever read at vhforums.
    Delusions of eloquence

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Top Jimmy
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FORD:

1) Osama Bin Laden was trained and funded in terrorism by the CIA under the direction of George Bush Sr.

2) George Bush Sr continues to do business with the family of Osama Bin Laden, even after 9/11.

So the Bushes ARE involved, that's a fact. The only question is, to what degree.

Why would the father of the current Supreme Court Appointed "President" (and a former President himself no less!) continue to do business with the relatives of a piece of shit who murdered 3000 people, the majority of whom were Americans??
    Hate to say it...but he has a point here.
    When James Brown dies...David Lee Roth will be the hardest working man in show business...<br /><br />VOTE QUIMBY!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Jonathan:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Puddin and Pie:

I am all for reformation on the first amendment.
    This is the most stupid thing I ever read at vhforums.</font>[/QUOTE]Well stupidity does run rampant at times here.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Crazy Pete:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FORD:

Hate to say it...but he has a point here.</font>[/QUOTE]Especially when it is a FACT that Osama's brothers Abdullah Bin Laden(president and treasurer of WAMY) and Omar Bin Laden were being investigated by the FBI prior to 9-11 because of their association with WAMY World Association of Muslim Youth, which is said to have close ties to terrorist networks.

I love this whole section taken directly from BBC in the United Kingdom!

PALAST:
    In the eight weeks since the attacks, over 1,000 suspects and potential witnesses have been detained. Yet, just days after the hijackers took off from Boston aiming for the Twin Towers, a special charter flight out of the same airport whisked 11 members of Osama Bin Laden's family off to Saudi Arabia. That did not concern the White House.

Their official line is that the Bin Ladens are above suspicion - apart from Osama, the black sheep, who they say hijacked the family name. That's fortunate for the Bush family and the Saudi royal household, whose links with the Bin Ladens could otherwise prove embarrassing. But Newsnight has obtained evidence that the FBI was on the trail of other members of the Bin Laden family for links to terrorist organisations before and after September 11th.

This document is marked "Secret". Case ID - 199-Eye WF 213 589. 199 is FBI code for case type. 9 would be murder. 65 would be espionage. 199 means national security. WF indicates Washington field office special agents were investigating ABL - because of it's relationship with the World Assembly of Muslim Youth, WAMY - a suspected terrorist organisation. ABL is Abdullah Bin Laden, president and treasurer of WAMY.

This is the sleepy Washington suburb of Falls Church, Virginia where almost every home displays the Stars and Stripes. On this unremarkable street, at 3411 Silver Maple Place, we located the former home of Abdullah and another brother, Omar, also an FBI suspect. It's conveniently close to WAMY. The World Assembly of Muslim Youth is in this building, in a little room in the basement at 5613 Leesburg Pike. And here, just a couple blocks down the road at 5913 Leesburg, is where four of the hijackers that attacked New York and Washington are listed as having lived.

The US Treasury has not frozen WAMY's assets, and when we talked to them, they insisted they are a charity. Yet, just weeks ago, Pakistan expelled WAMY operatives. And India claimed that WAMY was funding an organisation linked to bombings in Kashmir. And the Philippines military has accused WAMY of funding Muslim insurgency. The FBI did look into WAMY, but, for some reason, agents were pulled off the trail.

TRENTO:
    The FBI wanted to investigate these guys. This is not something that they didn't want to do - they wanted to, they weren't permitted to.

PALAST:
    The secret file fell into the hands of national security expert, Joe Trento. The Washington spook-tracker has been looking into the FBI's allegations about WAMY.

TRENTO:
    They've had connections to Osama Bin Laden's people. They've had connections to Muslim cultural and financial aid groups that have terrorist connections. They fit the pattern of groups that the Saudi royal family and Saudi community of princes - the 20,000 princes - have funded who've engaged in terrorist activity.

Now, do I know that WAMY has done anything that's illegal? No, I don't know that. Do I know that as far back as 1996 the FBI was very concerned about this organisation? I do.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/eve...00/1645527.stm

yeah, there isn't something really fucking wrong going on...

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Top Jimmy
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't see why this is so hard to believe. The most powerful country on the planet with one of the most sophisticated methods of intelligence gathering DID NOT SEE 9/11 COMING?????? [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

I don't think so.

Now proving it is another matter. But something like this probably wouldn't happen if they were not able to cover some if not all of it up.
    When James Brown dies...David Lee Roth will be the hardest working man in show business...<br /><br />VOTE QUIMBY!

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by DLR'sCock:
    can somebody watch these video tapes and tell what's on them???? i have no video access as of now...
    Dear god man, here you go loudly stamping your feet about something, yet you haven't even considered most of the documentation you put forth? That is incredibly lame.

When are you fucking nuts going to start yapping about Flight 800 again?

This has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with people seeing what they want to see instead of reality. I'm sure a couple of our fruitbaskets will agree with me on this point.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Top Jimmy
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by MikeL:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DLR'sCock:
    Dear god man, here you go loudly stamping your feet about something, yet you haven't even considered most of the documentation you put forth? That is incredibly lame.

When are you fucking nuts going to start yapping about Flight 800 again?

This has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with people seeing what they want to see instead of reality. I'm sure a couple of our fruitbaskets will agree with me on this point.
    </font>[/QUOTE]The what is the reality MikeL?