Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] last night on e.r. one of the characters was dying and in some of his last words he thought long and hard to come up with some great wisdom to give his daughter before he died. his wisdom was a simple but good one. he told his daughter to be generous. It got the hulkamaniac brother to wonder if i was to leave all of you great 3600 plus van halen fans tommorrow, what everlasting wisdom or words shall i leave all of this world. the truth is, i do not know. Underthis line of tihnking it got me wondering. What is everyone's final thingthat you want to pass on before your time comes and takes you away ina fraction of a second but leaves your loved one a lifetime of evil pain that never ever goes away. this is osmething we all should think about. someday we all will be gone from this world and no longer will we be able to listen to van halen records. when it is your time to go how do you want to be remembered and what great wisdom or words would you leave behind to the future generations and to the people that you are emotionlly hurting by dying?

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Livin good is better than livin bad, I'll be watchin, see ya on the flip side! [img]smile.gif[/img] Out! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I don't care what men think...only what God thinks...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

This is a really tough question to answer. All I know is that mortality is something we all think about. Is their another existence beyond the physical? I've thought about that countless times especially after the passing of my father. The circumstances surrounding his death are very painful and not wanting to go into any great detail I'll simply say that he should still be on this earth. I deal with the pain, grief and void in my life on a daily basis and I'd be lying if I said it's gotten easier with time. It's been over 5 years now and the hurt and void in me is something that will last a life time. I guess I've learned to basically go on the best that I can with the sincere belief that we'll be reunited in another exsistence, an exsistence that holds no tears and suffering but only joy. Never to be parted again.

"Heaven isn't too far away. Closer to it everyday."

Peace.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you know if the great hulkamaniac i nthe sky called my number today i would be sad. i would not be sad for dying but for the pain i would cause my friends and family. i would try hard to pass something on and i have been pondering this dillegently since thursday and i still do not know what nugget or pearl of wisdom i have that owuld be so great to pass on. i could pass on my family beliefs and my hard work ethic. i could pss on my love of wrestling in hopes that someone else may like it. who knows. all i know is if i ever find myself clinging to a i.v. stand as my beath fades, i hope i can do the right thing and leave a lasting mark that will always bring joy and love to everyone out there and that includes all of the people that only exist to break laws and ruin our cities with graffitti and drugs.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

vh1 , fw , 1984 & fuck
    Favorite VH Song

girl gone bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

at times like this i reflect on the immortal last words of the comic peter cook..

who on his deathbed uttered the immortal words..

'oh fuck'...

true and really rather poignant in a bizarre way..

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A couple thoughts come to mind....

1) "I told you I wasn't faking sick"

2) from Bill and Ted.."you can be a king or a street sweeper but everybody's got to dance with the reaper"

3) or to make it easy on the ones left behind..."don't worry, I never liked you anyway"
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters