Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Big Trouble
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:58 AM
    Liked 111 Times in 54 Posts

wooooooooooooooooooooo yah

Who Dat Who Dat Who Dat on top of the NFC West
    The Saints baby...its official with the Bucs fantastic win over the Sheep...er Lambs....er Rams New Orleans has won the NFC for the first time since the Bush 1991 administration...the other Bush administration...you know i'm glad he's pres.whenever a bush is in office the saints kick asss

anyway now that that hurdle has been blown down time for them to win their first ever playoff game
    come Ricky, Aaron, Joe, La Roi
    bring the Crescent City a Super Bowl Ring

Who Dat Who Dat Who Dat

------------------
    The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Sucks, Van Halen is too good for that disgraceful establishment! OUT!

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icecream-man:
    New Orleans has won the NFC for the first time since the Bush 1991 administration
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

New Orleans hasn't won the NFC. Ever.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    not winning a playoff game ever kinda makes it hard doesn't it?

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Looks like we've got a replacement for baseball, then! How much longer can baseball last with 1/4 billion dollar contracts and the like? Bring on the footy!

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I bet Ed and Al are happy.

------------------
    "Van Halen is the 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' ' kinda music!" -DLR

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

By golly, I think our resident Ausie knows what real football is!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Premium Member
    Dont start me down that track, Mr Helmet's n pads

Seriously, I used to watch a fair bit of NFL but lost touch about 4 years ago when they screwed with the telecasts.

As for Aussie rules (game of kings!), well I'm sure it would catch on over there if we could just EXPLAIN it. Over here, its just a genetic thing. Y'know, every baby can poop, cry, eat and watch footy. You just.. .know. Except the queenslanders and NSWelshmen. They're more into rugby leauge.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Goo (edited December 19, 2000 at 12:50 AM).]

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

What months of the year does your season run? There may be a market just waiting to be tapped!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Premium Member
    last week march - last week september.. Aussie mid autumn/winter/early spring

------------------

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hell yeah New Orleans! This had truly been a magical year. I'm a sportscaster here in Louisiana, and the Saints have truly made my shows fun.

Aaron Brooks is amazing. The guy has a cannon, and can slip his way out of any bind you put him in. Joe Horn is having a spectacular year, and has developed into one of the best deep-threats in the league.

I like this team's chances in the playoffs. I really do. They matchup with everyone perfectly with the exception of Minnesota and the Rams. But they've already handled St. Louis once, and they aren't geting in anyway.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This may, just may, be our year!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Big Trouble
    Last Online

Sorry that was i misstype i meant they won the NFC WEST not the NFC and if you would have read my comment you would have saw that i said they never won a playoff game so winning the NFC would be impossible without accomplishing that, but again like a i said its only a matter of time
    i think Hastlett can do it this year

Lets see two years ago Atlanta worst to first Superbowl appearance
    Last year St.Louis worst to first Superbowl champions
    This Year New Orleans worst to first hopefully Superbowl appearance and win

what do all these teams have in common, they are all in the NFC West

Hey Doucet what do you think about the QB contorversy that looks like might occur when Jeff Blake heals up in the spring...i mean he said himself he really wanted to come to NO because there was no qb breathing down his back like in Cincy with Akili Smith
    Think of what this team could have been without all the injuries Preseason losses of Cam Cleeland and Steve Israel, Charlie Cleamons...injuries to Buckeye Rob Kelly, Ricky Williams, Jeff Blake, and Fred Weary...who knows they could have gone undefeated hehehe maybe not

Gentlemen fear the New Domepatrol, Fear The Swampdogs

------------------
    The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Sucks, Van Halen is too good for that disgraceful establishment! OUT!

[This message has been edited by Icecream-man (edited December 20, 2000 at 11:28 AM).]

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well Ice-Cream man, I was in the Dome yesterday for the game against the Rams.
    I hate to say it, but St. Louis has risen from the dead, and they appear to be the team to beat. What's worse, we have to host those bastards next week. That'll be the toughest game. N.Y. doesn't scare me a bit. N.O. D can shut that drunk Collins down and their running game with Donut-Dayne and Tikki-Torch doesn't scare me at all. The Who-Dats are 7-1 on the road, so I'm confident they can win a low-scoring game in the Netherlands.

This shit with Brooks is amazing. I'm from Lafayette, and am a Ragin Cajun alum, so when Brooks was signed over the summer and promoted ahead of Jake Delhomme, I was pissed. I had never heard of Brooks, and I thought he sucked in the preseason. But Mr. Haslett, like almost everything else he's done this year, has made the right decision.
    You NEED TWO good quarterbacks. I feel bad for Blake because he was finally on a good team, having a career year, only to see it blow up in his face. Blake's one problem is Brook's strength. Blake is short, and rarely throws to the tight-end because he can't see him. When the pocket breaks down, Blake can scramble, but his vision is slim and none. Brooks is about 6'4, 6'5, so he sees EVERYTHING! Plus he's playing outstanding ball only 4 or 5 games in. The guys has the potential to be an All-Pro. He's upside is tremendous. I feel bad for Blake, but that's the N.F.L.

Let's just not compare this to the whole Fluite/Johnson saga, because Rob is a pussy. That guy couldn't finish a game if Cade McNown offered up Heather Kozar as incentive.

This playoff game has heart-ache written all over it. I'm sick of being the only team without a playoff win! That sucks.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Big Trouble
    Last Online

hello there my bayou buddy

man you think your bummin' about the Saints never winning a playoff game, i live in ohio...i dont think there is one Saints fan in this freaking state...i've been ripped on all my life for like these guys...but fuck it i stick with my teams through thick and thin

Sunday was terrible...Marshall Faulk should have been thrown out of the game for punching Kevin Mathis in the face...Phil Luckett aka Mr.CoinToss is the WORST ref in the whole national football league...two weeks ago in Cleveland a Titans player punched one of the browns bums and was immediately kicked out...but because of Faulks name he stayed last week...such bullshit.

hey man i barely lived through the Atlanta Falcons playoff loss and Philadelphia as well as the Ditka years, i don't know how sane i'll be if they lose to the Sheep next week

Long Live Gil Fennerty, Hoby Brenner, Wayne Martin, Pat Swilling, Datlton Hilliard, Eric Martin, Quinn Early, and John "The Cajun" Forcade

Late.

------------------

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Well if I may chime in here for a quick statement. The Saints are my Dark Horse favs from the NFC to reach the Bowl. Sorry DIF, but the Giants can.....well........blow me. LOL. Anyway I've got some cash on the fact that they can reach the Bowl. Like I say total dark horse pick, but those tend to pay me a better return on the "Friendly Wager" type thing. Come on Saints! Indy is my other pick. Come on Indy! Out.

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree with MOST of what you wrote Ice-Cream Man. But please, let's not mention John Fourcade's name in the same breath as greatness. That hot-footed, cocky-ass, interception machine was NOT a good QB. As a matter of fact, he's currently rotting away in the I.P.F.L. (Indoor Professional Football League.), playing for the Mississippi Fire Dogs. He's 39, about 40 lbs heavier than he was in New Orleans, bald and finished. He played 3 good games at the end of '89, and that was about it. Then we traded away TWO #1 draft picks for Steve Walsh! Ha! Need a good laugh? The Saints have been good for plenty.