Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.27.16 @ 08:44 PM
    Liked 539 Times in 202 Posts

they are asking the amrican people to be on the lookout. thought you all should see this.

"you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Top Of The World

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ugghhh....all this terrorist stuff is making me crazy! Now I don't think that they'll be lurking around these woods as people who live here don't even know theres a road that takes you up into this neck of the woods. Pretty desolate, only things I see and hear are the nocturnal creatures of the night!
    On the lighter side...........

Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.

Let the SAS, Seals or whatever covertly capture hime, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return "her" to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

03.22.09 @ 09:18 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the savages are trying to use Teddy Bears to attack us

February 14, 2002 -- The FBI is worried that a mystery man who bought stuffed animals, propane canisters and BB pellets at a California Wal-Mart could be building teddy-bear bombs for a Valentine's Day massacre.
    The feds have issued an alert to hundreds of law-enforcement agencies in the Southwest and Salt Lake City to be on the lookout for cuddly, heart-adorned bears that could contain explosives.

They reportedly also issued the warning to airports in the event that someone tries to smuggle the bears onto a plane.

Suspicions were raised after a man - clean-shaven, between 22 and 35 years old and possibly of Arab descent - bought a bizarre collection of items Jan. 15 at a Wal-Mart in Santa Clarita, Calif., FBI officials said.

Paying cash, he left in a truck with nine white, 20-inch Valentine's Day bears; seven twin-pack propane-fuel canisters measuring 8 inches each; and 12 packs of pellets, each with about 350 BBs.

An anonymous caller told the FBI about the strange purchase, and the agency launched an investigation a week and a half ago.

The concern is that the propane canisters and pellets could be hidden inside the bears and rigged to explode - although there is no concrete evidence of any such plot.

"The man is not a suspect," the FBI's Los Angeles office said in a statement.

"The FBI is interested in identifying the white delivery truck and this man in an effort to clarify the nature of his purpose."

Los Angeles-area police said their officers were told to keep their eyes peeled for the stuffed animals.

"We're not going to circle the wagons looking for this, but if it comes across in a routine manner, we'll know what to do," said Officer Don Cox of the LAPD.

Cops said one of the bears left unattended in a crowded area or in a car trunk were among the scenarios that would prompt officers to take emergency action.

Lt. Scott Young of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, which covers Santa Clarita, said he's seen plenty of other innocuous items turned into weapons, including a pager that fires a small-caliber bullet and a bicycle seat concealing a knife.

"I know teddy bears sound so, so unthreatening," Young said.

"But when you've seen over the years other items that can hurt people . . . I don't know if this is any more weird."

Meanwhile, FBI agents in North Carolina issued an unrelated alert after the driver of a fuel truck reported that two possibly Middle Eastern men tried to force him off a highway yesterday, The Washington Post reported.

"We don't know if it was a case of international terrorism . . . or road rage," said Frank Perry, the agent in charge of the FBI's Raleigh office. "But their conduct got our attention."

The FBI issued an all-points bulletin in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia for the assailants' bronze-colored Dodge Neon with New Jersey plates.

Two days ago, FBI officials in Washington issued a general alert about the possibility of a Yemeni man and his cohorts planning attacks against American targets in the United States and Yemen.
    I made some mistakes tonight but we sing and play our f***ing instruments. Accept no substitute Tom Petty at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center July 3, 2002