Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Check this list out, it's freakin' hilarious:

www.skippyslist.com

I'm sorry boys, but pig and elephant DNA just won't splice. Haven't you ever heard that song by Loverboy.-Mephisto<br /><br />The PD's "Missing Mod"...

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."

LMAO!
    The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I steal this one now! [img]redface.gif[/img]

I should not threaten suicide with pop rocks and Coke ®.

The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Uhhh MVH~ Dome humor does not go over too big here...This is a tuff crowd! Pssstttt..Just tell Brett you like his hair and it's cake!
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the tip Fab...

I'm sorry boys, but pig and elephant DNA just won't splice. Haven't you ever heard that song by Loverboy.-Mephisto<br /><br />The PD's "Missing Mod"...

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Look, I know I'm a little MORE brain dead than usual tonight and humor is a subjective thing, but I, um, don't get it. Is this insider humor? Am I out of the loop? Yes, of course I'm out of the loop. But this list isn't very funny.
    (pretty smile)

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh well, humor is definitely subjective, and mine is definitely an aquired taste. Sorry you didn't like it B.B...