All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Arnold Talks Villain in Terminator 3
    Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:59 CST

Arnold Schwarzenegger participated in an AOL Live chat today for his upcoming film, "Collateral Damage". The action star also went into a bit more about the villian in "Terminator 3" and more.

"We start filming on April 15. We will be shooting that partially here in Los Angeles and partially in Vancouver. We will be finished probably end of September. So there will be a lot of visual effects and special effects shot afterwards in post-production.

The only thing is that there is a female Terminator also involved in this one. She has extraordinary powers, including like having an effect on machines. Since I'm a machine, you never know when I turn into a bad Terminator that is willing to take out and destroy anything, or sometimes saving the world. That's part of the suspense."

From www.comingsoon.net
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Dimension Brings Light to Shadow Man
    Friday, February 1, 2002 12:44 CST

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Dimension Films has optioned the rights to "Shadow Man," a supernatural action-adventure series that began as an Acclaim/Valiant comic book and was transformed into a 3-D adventure video game by Acclaim Entertainment. Here's how the trade describes the story:

The comics and video games follow the journeys of Shadow Man, aka Mike LeRoi, a dead man powered by voodoo and capable of dwelling in both our world, Liveside, and the world beyond, Deadside. LeRoi is a failed English literature student and former taxi driver who has turned to voodoo for protection after the deaths of his family members at the hands of a Chicago crime syndicate. In New Orleans, a voodoo priestess named Mamma Nettie burns the Mask of Shadows onto LeRoi's chest, which allows him to transform into Shadow Man and explore Deadside.

From www.comingsoon.net
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The Lord of the Rings to the WB for $75M+!
    Friday, February 1, 2002 12:56 CST

The WB has agreed to pay at least $75 million for New Line's "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" and its two forthcoming sequels in a 10-year shared window with Turner Broadcasting's TBS and TNT, reports Variety.

The total license fee for all three could end up at $160 million or more, depending on the box-office performance of the sequels.

One of the issues still being discussed between the WB and Turner was which network would get the first play of "Fellowship" when the movie becomes available in the fourth quarter of 2004.

One scenario would play off the 11.14-million adults 18 to 49 who watched "The Mummy" when TNT played it four times during the weekend of Jan. 4-6. For the network premiere of "Fellowship," TNT and the WB could alternate plays of the movie over a three-day weekend, feeding off a massive promotional campaign that would list the runs on each network.

Before "Fellowship" winds up on to TNT and the WB, John Malone's Starz network -- which has a theatrical-output deal with New Line -- chalks up its exclusive 18-month pay-TV window. That window begins about a year after the movie's debut in the theaters.

From www.comingsoon.net

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Peirce Adapting Clarke's Childhood's End
    Friday, February 1, 2002 12:49 CST

Kimberly Peirce ("Boys Don't Cry") will direct a big-screen adaptation of Arthur C. Clarke's science fiction novel "Childhood's End" for Universal Pictures/Beacon Pictures. A screenwriter is expected to come aboard shortly to adapt the project, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Published in 1987, Clarke's novel features giant spaceships that suddenly appear over every major city on Earth. The arrival of the mysterious aliens, known as the Overlords, ushers in a half-decade of unprecedented peace and prosperity during which poverty, disease and prejudice are nearly eliminated. Not all is what it seems, though, as this "golden era" is the precursor to a new evolution for mankind, bringing about the end of the human race as we know it.

From www.comingsoon.net

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Alice Cooper Joins The A*Teens
    In what seems to be a very unlikely pairing, Alice Cooper teamed with pop group the A*Teens for a cover of his classic "School's Out" in a Stockholm studio last weekend. Two versions--one rock and one pop--came out of the session from hell. Sell-out Cooper sings on both tracks, which he also co-produced. A video will also be shot for the track, which will, you guessed it, be released as a single sometime at the end of the school year.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

CIVILIAN Turn Down TOOL Tour In Order To Concentrate On Studio Work - Jan. 31, 2002

CIVILIAN, the new band of former RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE members Tim Commerford (bass), Brad Wilk (drums), and Tom Morello (guitar), along with ex-SOUNDGARDEN frontman Chris Cornell, have reportedly turned down a slot on the upcoming TOOL US arena tour in order to complete work on their Rick Rubin-produced debut album, which is due in the summer.

Blabbermouth.net

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

To fans/friends of this thread.......

This is my final post. If you need your entertainment fix-just hit and bookmark the link in my sig.

Thanks for your interest!
    FH

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

01.10.09 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by FanHalen:
    To fans/friends of this thread.......

This is my final post. If you need your entertainment fix-just hit and bookmark the link in my sig.

Thanks for your interest!
    FH
    why????????????

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Never mind that juvenile shit about leaving. A couple of you guys inspired me to stay on, so I'll keep you abreast of all things cool in the movie/music world. I'm just keeping my mouth shut on anything VH related for awhile.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Attaboy FH! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Now, about this Shadow Man thing. I'm not sure about you, but doesn't this sound a lot like Spawn? I thought that he could kind of do the same thing...albeit I guess Spawn is actually dead, right?

It's been a while since I read the series...

Thanks for the email too, bro!
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If they base the movie on the game, it should be pretty cool. I never read the comic, but a friend of mine said that the game was better! Go figure!
    BTW, there will be a sequel to Spawn and it will be an entirely different direction than the first. Creator Todd McFarlane actually wrote the first draft and Sony picked up the rights from New Line to produce it. It will be more of a "Se7en"-type plotline whereas Spawn is more of a background character to Sam and Twitch. Todd's first pick to direct is non other than David (Se7en) Fincher! Personally, I hope they use Keith(The Thing)David as Spawn. He did a great job doing the voice of Spawn in the HBO series.Look for it in 2003-2004.

Thanks for the support!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

ANTHRAX's Headbanging MTV Appearance - Feb. 1, 2002

ANTHRAX taped a session for MTV's Headbangers Ball Uncensored, with a scheduled air date of March 2nd on M2 and March 9th on MTV.

BlabberMouth.net

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

01.10.09 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

ANTHRAX's Headbanging MTV Appearance - Feb. 1, 2002

ANTHRAX taped a session for MTV's Headbangers Ball Uncensored, with a scheduled air date of March 2nd on M2 and March 9th on MTV.

BlabberMouth.net
    man i need to get M2

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Battlestar Galactica (TV): battlestargalactica.com reports that the series proposal is now being shopped to the likes of UPN in hopes of it being picked up.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Never mind that juvenile shit about leaving. A couple of you guys inspired me to stay on, so I'll keep you abreast of all things cool in the movie/music world. I'm just keeping my mouth shut on anything VH related for awhile.
    You tease. Glad you're still giving it up. I look forward to these posts. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]