Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Note - This demonstrates that ANYTHING is now possible. Probably the greatest mass murderer in human history, 'Uncle Joe' Stalin, is now cited as a 'role model' for Russian President Putin. Uncle Joe is commonly credited with the deaths of 50+ million humans, including the slaughter in the Ukraine in the 30's which left 20-30 million dead. Supporters of his 'rehabilitation' are calling him the 'most gifted politician of the 20th century.' Yes, a marvelous 'role model' for President Putin who recently reinstalled the Soviet National Anthem... Strange days, indeed.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/2000...alin_dc_1.html

TBILISI (Reuters) - Georgia's Communists have voted to ''rehabilitate'' fellow countryman Josef Stalin, and say they believe the disgraced Soviet dictator is a role model for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Party chiefs say Putin's admiration is evident in his decision to restore the stirring Soviet-era tune, personally approved by Stalin, as Russia's new national anthem.

The symbolic vote to clear the name of Stalin -- who ordered the deaths of millions -- came six days after his birthday, when a few hundred devoted Stalinists marched through his hometown of Gori, 40 miles west of Tbilisi, in an annual ritual.

``We made this decision as it was our duty toward the most gifted politician of the 20th century,'' Panteleimon Giorgadze, the party leader, told Reuters.

After Stalin died, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev purged the dictator from history books and dismantled his monuments throughout the Soviet Union. But in his native Georgia, Stalin remained a cult figure for many.

Note:.....
    Was Orwell absolutely dead-on, or what?? From the whiney "I was just followink orders!" cop-out of those sociopathic monsters at the end of the holocaust to THIS... anything is possible, if it means maintaining status quo and the next generation completely blind to the truth. One of the greatest butchers of human history, a true antichrist, honored and historically redeemed by the ever swaying, non-asbsolutes "conditional ethics" of secular stinking humanism, Soviet-style.

------------------
    Howard Stern News Desk

"I have ever considered the constitutional mode of election ultimately by the Legislature voting by States as the most dangerous blot in our Constitution --Thomas Jefferson on the Electoral College

"If you make peaceful change impossible..... you make violent revolution inevitable." President John F Kennedy

"No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities." -Christian Nestell Bovee, American author (1820-1904).

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Why shouldn't the Russians clear Stalin's name?

Look at OUR new government.....

A Presidential election decided by Judges appointed by his father and his father's former boss.

A racist attorney general.

A head of the Environmental Protection Agency who was the governor with the second worst environmental record (second only to the so called President "elect") in the nation.

An Interior secretary who was a former employee of James "pave the world" Watt with an equally abysmal environmental record.

A wall street tycoon in charge of the Treasury, and therefore the IRS.

A defense secretary old enough to be the President "elect's" father.

And lest we forget, all of this brought to you courtesy of a guy who used to be the head of "our" secret police.

Would somebody please tell me how the FUCK we are any better off than Russia??

------------------
    F.O.R.D. Country
    EUAS 2001 : The Wrath of Roth

Van HALEN is: Dave, Eddie, Mikey, Alex. Any questions?

preaching the gospel of the one true Van HALEN for the redemption of a rock n roll world that's gone
    to boy band Hell.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Let's not forget that the AG appointee lost a Senate seat to a dead man... that's got to fuck with a guy's self-image.

The one redeeming trait of Stalin was his inability to admit defeat in '41 and '42, and not pushing ahead with a peace attempt in '43. The Russians bled the Germans white, and saved us a lot of trouble.

Enough people here were naive enough to buy off on the GWB persona, and we're experienced, savy consumers. Getting Russians to buy the image of Stalin as someone to be revered shouldn't be that tough, unfortunately.

Fucking blind-eyed revisionists.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah, no shit. hell Khrushchev (stalin's successor) bad mouthed him and said that stalin's ideas were bad. (i'd like to thank grade 12 social studies for knowing that)

------------------
    EBAS!!!!
    i know i would!!!
    i am a Dirty Faced Kid, although i do fancy myself a good lookin' fellow...
    AD for life...
    Diamond Mafia... respect the family...fuhgetaboutit

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn straight Eight Ball! Love to hear the voice of reason finally rear its head.

The idea of Stalin being cleared is absolute bullshit. A guy murders 50+ people, some of his best generals, creates an atmosphere of terror with his farm communities. I'm suprised we haven't cleared Hitler by now.

Yes Ford and MikeL, that was sarcasm. Speaking of which, Ashcroft a racist? Once again, an uninformed liberal rant. The guy doesn't appoint a black judge and he's immediately a racist. If you looked into your facts, you'd realize he's actually just as liberal as Janet "I like feminine chicks" Reno. Furthermore, his colleagues in the Senate seem to respect him (Democrats too), so I don't see where that came from.

It's been fun guys, but I've got to go now.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

FORD...if you're so displeased with the new government coming in, why don't you shut your whiny fucking mouth and get the fuck out of this country?? You take EVERY opportunity you can find to bash these people. Grow the fuck up and have a little faith in the American system. If you are really that offended, then LEAVE!!! And if you do, please don't take a computer with you; I'm sick of seeing you preach everywhere. Your twisted, CLOSE-MINDED, and immature point of view shows up on every message board that you litter with your foul presence. I suggest you get yourself a REAL education....go to www.warroom.com, and listen to some archived shows. You need help, bucko; get some soon. You call Bush a Nazi, but it seems to me he is quite willing to cooperate with his opposing party. You, on the other hand, brand him in a very Nazi-like fashion. You are a hypocrite. It's too bad nobody around here has the balls to tell you how much of a nuisance you are. You are the most judgmental person I have ever seen-you represent everything you claim to hate in the Republican party. It's true===>liberalism generates the exact opposite of its stated intent, and you are a prime example. If you have such a need to cry and complain, choose a more appropriate place to do it. It's bad enough we have to wait forever to get a word from Van Halen, but during the wait, we have to see you get on your soapbox and preach. Give us all a fucking break, and take your First Amendment rights, shove them up your ass, and cross over ANY border. Don't let customs hit you in the ass on your way out.

No need to warn me, moderators..I'm outta here. Ford's foul stench has made me too sick to post again.

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Dude, I've never seen the magic eight ball give an answer like that before! Maybe somebody shook it too hard?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think it's time for everyone to read the Federalist Papers and see what our forefathers intended this country to be about. MikeL, the abnormally cold winter and Hitler's ill-fated decisions exhausted the German army not hand to hand combat with the Russians. This topic was on the History channel the other day.

------------------
    GO PACKERS !!!

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by diggyd:
    MikeL, the abnormally cold winter and Hitler's ill-fated decisions exhausted the German army not hand to hand combat with the Russians. This topic was on the History channel the other day.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, baby. The history channel. Let's dumb this shit way down... Cold weather? Hitler's decisions? LOL... dude, neither one of these would've been a factor if the German's hadn't encountered some rather stiff opposition from the Russians. Give credit where credit is due, for cripe's sake.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anyone want to sing "proud to be an American"?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

America is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but i feel pround and lucky to have been born into the most powerfull nation on the planet.

------------------
    Howard Stern News Desk

"I have ever considered the constitutional mode of election ultimately by the Legislature voting by States as the most dangerous blot in our Constitution --Thomas Jefferson on the Electoral College

"If you make peaceful change impossible..... you make violent revolution inevitable." President John F Kennedy

"No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities." -Christian Nestell Bovee, American author (1820-1904).

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

actually, it was a little bit of both that conquered the german army. it was definitely a dumb thing to march in to russia in december, while it was the russian army that basically put an end to WW II.

------------------
    EBAS!!!!
    i know i would!!!
    i am a Dirty Faced Kid, although i do fancy myself a good lookin' fellow...
    AD for life...
    Diamond Mafia... respect the family...fuhgetaboutit

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

They marched in long before Dec '41. Looking back they shouldn't have gone at Kiev in the fall. At the time, most of the German high command favored the idea. The opportunity to encircle and destroy a vast portion of the Russian army was just too tempting.

The delay in turning on Moscow allowed the Russians to bring in fresh divisions from the east (freed up because they knew Japan wouldn't enter the war). The Germans were over-extended, and the field commanders knew it. The weather was seriously degrading their efficiency and ability to fight, and the Russians were giving ground to extend the German's supply lines, while shortening their own.

In '42 the Germans went for the Russian resources in the south. Can't blame them for thinking they could exploit it and deny it to the Russians.

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Magic Eight Ball 2001:
    FORD...if you're so displeased with the new government coming in, why don't you shut your whiny fucking mouth and get the fuck out of this country?? You take EVERY opportunity you can find to bash these people. Grow the fuck up and have a little faith in the American system. If you are really that offended, then LEAVE!!! And if you do, please don't take a computer with you; I'm sick of seeing you preach everywhere. Your twisted, CLOSE-MINDED, and immature point of view shows up on every message board that you litter with your foul presence. I suggest you get yourself a REAL education....go to www.warroom.com, and listen to some archived shows. You need help, bucko; get some soon. You call Bush a Nazi, but it seems to me he is quite willing to cooperate with his opposing party. You, on the other hand, brand him in a very Nazi-like fashion. You are a hypocrite. It's too bad nobody around here has the balls to tell you how much of a nuisance you are. You are the most judgmental person I have ever seen-you represent everything you claim to hate in the Republican party. It's true===&gt;liberalism generates the exact opposite of its stated intent, and you are a prime example. If you have such a need to cry and complain, choose a more appropriate place to do it. It's bad enough we have to wait forever to get a word from Van Halen, but during the wait, we have to see you get on your soapbox and preach. Give us all a fucking break, and take your First Amendment rights, shove them up your ass, and cross over ANY border. Don't let customs hit you in the ass on your way out.

No need to warn me, moderators..I'm outta here. Ford's foul stench has made me too sick to post again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn FORD, this guy's got you nailed to a T!
    He's right though, quit your fuckin' bitchin!

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For you MikeL, Laner, et al:

For the true picture of the situation on the Eastern Front 1941-43, read "Lost Victories"
    by Field Marshall Erich Von Manstein. It,in a nutshell, lays blame for the defeat of the Wehrmacht in that theater of operations to the following: Hitlers tactical blunders, General Winter, and reckless abandon in the way the Russians utilized their troops, and not achieving victory quick enough. And yes, the Germans most definitely had the capability to beat the Russians in that theater. It didn't happen because of tactical errors and missed opportunities. The Russians weren't invincible. Hitler pulled 50 divisions out of Russia in early '44 to face the expected Allied onslaught expected in France. Not a wise move, looking back.