Register
    Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Considering all the coke and heroin her family smuggles, why the fuck would she need Xanax???

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (CNN) -- The daughter of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Tuesday after she allegedly tried to fill a false prescription at a Tallahassee, Florida, pharmacy, police said.

Police arrested Noelle Bush, 24, at about 1:15 a.m. EST at a Walgreens drugstore and charged her with fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance, a jail spokesman said. Police said she was attempting to pick up Xanax, a sedative used to treat anxiety disorder. The drug can make users feel drowsy and dizzy as it reduces nervousness and tension.

However, Xanax also is growing in popularity in the club drug scene, where it is used as a "parachute drug" taken to reduce the impact of the drug ecstasy, said Joe Kilmer of Drug Enforcement Administration's Miami office.

Bush was released pending a court appearance.

According to the police report, she told one of the officers she was due to begin a new job Tuesday morning with Infinity Software Development, Inc.

A statement from the company said Bush was to begin a job as an entry-level human resources administrative assistant.

"Due to personal circumstances, she was unable to begin her job. Infinity's job offer still stands and will be waiting when she is available to return to the workforce," said the statement from Infinity CEO Tom Lynch. "My thoughts and prayers are with the Bush family."

Fraudulently obtaining a prescription is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison, said Leon County State Attorney William Meggs.

But Meggs said that Bush is unlikely to face jail time.

"The most likely course in this case is probation or drug court," Meggs said. If Bush is sent to drug court, he said, she most likely would be placed in a rehabilitation program or in counseling with drug testing. Later she probably would be ordered to complete community service.

The governor and his wife, Columba, released a statement following the arrest.

"Columba and I are deeply saddened over an incident that occurred last night involving our daughter Noelle," the statement said.

"This is a very serious problem. Unfortunately, substance abuse is an issue confronting many families across our nation," the statement said. "We ask the public and the media to respect our family's privacy during this difficult time so that we can help our daughter. We will have no further comment on this issue. Thank you for your understanding."

The governor spoke to reporters about a separate issue at a Tuesday afternoon press conference. No questions were asked about his daughter.

The pharmacist said he became suspicious about the call-in prescription because it lacked a quantity, according to the police report. When he tried to check with the doctor named in the call-in, the druggist learned that the doctor no longer practiced and that the prescription was probably fraudulent, the report said.

When a woman came to the drive-through to pick up the prescription, the pharmacist notified police, who arrested her, the police report said.

Police said that Noelle Bush admitted that the prescription's call-back number for the doctor is a second line in her home.

Noelle is Jeb and Columba Bush's only daughter. They have two sons, George and Jeb Jr. Noelle is the niece of President Bush.
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

her cousin called her and wanted to celebrate Noelle's release from jail with a drink...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Gotta love those "family values"
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I bet'cha those Bush girls throw great parties.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

I have GOT to party with these girls! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i dunno...so far i've seen three of 'em, and only one is halfway decent looking. but then, ugly girls do try harder...

says in the paper that since 95, she's had seven speeding tickets, has been cited for five other traffic violations, and has been involved in three crashes. these Bushes sure know how to raise kids, huh?

[ January 30, 2002 at 09:37 AM: Message edited by: twonabomber ]</p>

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh, I don't know. I heard about another family who is also known for drug use, arrests, tabloid material and run-ins with the law.

Can any of you children tell me who I'm talking about?

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Lqskydiver:
    Oh, I don't know. I heard about another family who is also known for drug use, arrests, tabloid material and run-ins with the law.

I don't know....let me see.......hmmm.......Oh, I know....would that be the Clintons?
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 11:03 AM
    Liked 541 Times in 322 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Originally posted by Lqskydiver:

The Democrats have the Kennedy's, and apparently the Republicans now have the Bush family.

Just like the Republicans had Nixon, and the Democrats the Clinton's!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah, and the Kennedys are treated like royalty. i never understood the fascination with them. i know i'm from a different generation, but i don't get it.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by BigBadBrian:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lqskydiver:

I don't know....let me see.......hmmm.......Oh, I know....would that be the Clintons?</font>[/QUOTE]I don't believe the Clintons were ever arrested, least of all Chelsea. So no basis for comparison there..
    Eat Us And Smile

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by twonabomber:
    yeah, and the Kennedys are treated like royalty. i never understood the fascination with them. i know i'm from a different generation, but i don't get it.
    Unfortunately, the rich and famous in general are treated like royalty in this country. I think the fascination with the Kennedys comes from all the tragedy they have gone through. Poor old Rose Kennedy lived to be 100 something and watched one son die in WWII, two murdered by fascist powers in this country who were scared of things changing for the better, and the surviving son become an alcoholic.

Even more ironic is this alleged "friendship" between Teddy and Bush Jr. Very unlikely, considering the facts of the JFK assassination.
    Eat Us And Smile

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't believe the Clintons were ever arrested,

Almost sounds like you aren't sure. Say it with conviction! Unless you count the indictedment, the impeachment, and ultimately, the DISBARMENT. Gotta luv it...

least of all Chelsea. So no basis for comparison there..
    [/QUOTE]

How about clinton's brother in law. Wasn't HEEEE are arrested. How convienent of you to leave that out. The point I was trying to make is that everyone that answered my question is CORRECT. Every family, rich, poor, famous, unknown, royalty, and peons have bad sheep.

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FORD:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BigBadBrian:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lqskydiver:

I don't know....let me see.......hmmm.......Oh, I know....would that be the Clintons?</font>[/QUOTE]I don't believe the Clintons were ever arrested, least of all Chelsea. So no basis for comparison there..</font>[/QUOTE]I'm referring to, of course, Roger Clinton. Oh yeah, let's not forget Hugh Rodham. He's as dirty as they come. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Any way you slice this, there's been some damn poor parenting in the Bush family, going back to Bush Sr. He raised a son who became a drug/alcohol abuser who lived an irresponsible life for the first 40 years, and pulled strings to ensure that irresponsible, drunken son couldn't get into too much trouble.

Two of his son's have raised daughters that can't keep out of trouble, due to substance abuse. There seems to be a pattern, doesn't it?

Hell, Mrs. Bush didn't even teach W to chew before he swallows!