Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53321,00.html

It's only time, people. Soon you will have to choose between good and evil. It's so right there in front of everyone's face but everybody is too afraid to face it. All of us will have to make THE decision. The Bible is not fiction. The begining of the end times is here.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Van Gully:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53321,00.html

It's only time, people. Soon you will have to choose between good and evil. It's so right there in front of everyone's face but everybody is too afraid to face it. All of us will have to make THE decision. The Bible is not fiction. The begining of the end times is here.
    You moron! I guess Matthew 24 verse 36 and 42 are just hogwash then? [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] Noone here is interested in your "End of the World" theories. Logoff your workstation and call it a day, huh?
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Triple B, what be your problem? Why the name calling. Have you and I ever had problems? I don't think so. So, word of advice from the master of verbal combat: Don't let your alligator mouth get you into something your mosquito ass can't handle.

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

Now, back to the subject at hand.

I didn't say I knew when the last day is coming.
    I just said it is near. Don't forget about Revelations.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Top Jimmy
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Outside of the usual David Icke-esque theories, what are these people thinking?

Ever heard of a medi-alert braclet? I think they're $2 at the checkout counter at the drug store. And yes, there is one for stupidity.
    When James Brown dies...David Lee Roth will be the hardest working man in show business...<br /><br />VOTE QUIMBY!

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
    -Revelation 13 11-18

First Beast:
    RONALD
    WILSON
    REAGAN

Second Beast:
    GEORGE
    WALKER
    BUSHJR

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

[ May 21, 2002, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: FORD ]
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Top Jimmy
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I heard Bush's number is on Satan's medi-alert chip.
    When James Brown dies...David Lee Roth will be the hardest working man in show business...<br /><br />VOTE QUIMBY!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

I have to pick?
    Last Online

10.05.17 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Actually 'right hand' and 'forehead' are transliterated incorrectly. Right hand is referring to power. And Forehead is referring to knowledge. I don't think that these are literal interpretations here. I think the writer was saying that we shouldn't be representing evil with power or knowledge.
    Your favorite band sucks.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Well, if you are Christian, and you believe the bible, then Gully really does have a link here that could very concievebly be the way that the mark is implemented.

Only thing is, going off of prophesy, that at the time you are forced to make a decision it will be pretty easy to make because it will be a certainty (no guessing) that it is anti-Christ that is forcing you into the decision. Also, a good percentage of the population will dissapear a couple years prior to reaching this point. The taking of the mark is well into the 7 year tribulation, in fact I think its past the half way point.

No worries today! [img]smile.gif[/img] But it's always interesting to watch with an eye towards the possibilities in the future. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Actually, from what I've read and heard from varying ministers and such, there is no guarantee that Christians will be "raptured" up BEFORE the Mark of the Beast / Tribulation happens. I don't know for sure myself either, but what I do know is that my faith is strong.

Best case is that we get taken away before everything happens, but if not...well...

Like seen said, once it's no longer a "choice", THAT'S when it's going to become a problem. However, with all this terrorism sweeping the nation and everyone starting to not trust neighbors and foreigners, I wouldn't be surprised if this idea of "marking" people for...ahem..."safety" reasons starts to gain more speed.

Something to also keep an eye on.

The Euro.

When reports start to surface of a "one world currency", that's another time to start worrying. It's probably going to be near then that the whole "Mark" issue starts becoming law.

These times are scary for everyone. If not scary, then at least they're very turbulent. Not to sound too much like a preacher here, but get right with God. The tough times won't last forever. Something I heard the other day that I really liked...

When the Devil comes to remind you of your past, remind him of his future.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Cabo Kid:
    The Euro.

When reports start to surface of a "one world currency", that's another time to start worrying. [/i]
    The good ole US greenback is good just about anywhere. Worry. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Meanstreet
    Last Online

05.18.12 @ 09:24 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

While I think I believe in God, I have a hard time believing any religion... Especially Christianity. The bible has been translated far too many times to be considered reliable.

Add to the fact that none of the Gospels tell the same story and that only makes me believe less. I also find it funny that people choose to believe John's Gospel over the others even though his version is the furthest from the other three.

Too many things just don't make sense in the bible for me. I keep it simple. I think there is a God out there that wants us to be good.

*EDIT* One more thing that really bothers me about Christianity. Any man that says he is God bothers me.

Then there's one God, but three of them? (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). It just doesn't add up to me.

Who knows though...

[ May 21, 2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: dj88 ]

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The reason why John's gospel is preferred by many, is because it gives a more personal account of Jesus Christ than the other 3 do. And that's due in large part to the fact that John was an apostle, and one who was a close friend of the Lord, and an eyewitness to all that he wrote, where as Luke and Mark could only give a second hand account. Matthew was an ex tax collector. You wouldn't expect a personal account from an IRS agent, would you?
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Meanstreet
    Last Online

05.18.12 @ 09:24 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FORD:
    Matthew was an ex tax collector. You wouldn't expect a personal account from an IRS agent, would you?
    LOL. No, I guess not!

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

As for the question of the Rapture, I believe it will immediately proceed the beginning of the Tribulation. It's entirely possible that one thing we saw in the events at the WTC will set the stage for how the Rapture is explained to those remaining on Earth. In the WTC attacks, even though 3000 people were killed, many of those bodies have never been found, and will never be, because there is nothing to find. They were either burned by the extremely hot jet fuel, or crushed by tons of concrete and steel, literally into dust.

When the Rapture occurs, it's quite possible that airplanes will crash, as well as trains, buses, etc., as some of them will undoubetedly be piloted by believers. These disasters will be explained by the media and the government as "terrorist attacks", as will the disappearance of millions of others.

It's quite possible that the world wide hysteria caused by these events will lead to the formation of a "temporary emergency world government" which will seize power for the worst 7 years Earth has ever or will ever see.
    Eat Us And Smile

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

This stuff is way too heavy for me. Do we have a Van Halen record to talk about yet?
    Seriously though I don't think the time of judgement is at hand quite yet. Man is a resilient son of a bitch and I always believed in my heart of hearts that good will always triumph over evil. We went through all that end of the world nonesense with Nostradumus and the approaching of the new millenia. Man will be around for ages to come yet.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"