Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

all
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

me ---- is sick, have a cold, lying in bed and now: me ---- is very boringly...

so i´ve put some great ben stiller movies into my vid-recorder, first i saw "zoolander", dude this is a funny movie, i saw that movie now about 23 times, but every time it´s getting funnier... after that: meet the parents... some critics say that this movie is boring, the interaction between stiller and robert de niro is lame, but i think this is a great movie. funny how stiller gets caught in every trap, he runs almost in EVERY trap lol...

now maybe you guys can recommend me some stiller-movies that i haven´t seen... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "Who are you tryin' to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco?" - Hansel, Zoolander. <br /><br />"You're talking loco and I like it!" - Hansel, Zoolander.<br /><br />"Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that."<br />Hansel, Zoolander

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

all
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

oh and BTW... which one do you think is cooler? hansel or derek?

my choice: hansel, he IS in any case really cool... rofl...

[ February 12, 2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: gravedigger ]
    "Who are you tryin' to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco?" - Hansel, Zoolander. <br /><br />"You're talking loco and I like it!" - Hansel, Zoolander.<br /><br />"Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that."<br />Hansel, Zoolander

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

"There's Something About Mary" and "Flirting With Disaster" are a couple of good Stiller movies worth renting. They're both funny in their own unique ways.

I also like the small, supporting parts (sometimes uncredited) he plays in certain movies, like Happy Gilmore and Orange County. He's one of those actors (like Jon Lovitz) who are brilliant at coming into a scene, they deliver a few lines, and leave you ROTFLYAO.
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Best Stiller moment from "Happy Gilmore": "How 'bout a nice warm glass of shut the hell up ?"

He hits and misses with me. He's funny in some movies and annoying in others.
    My favs:
    There's Something About Mary
    and
    Meet the Parents (Can't wait for Meet the Fockers!)

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

all
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hehe, "there´s something about mary", yeah, thats a great funny movie, i saw them too about ca. 30 times

the only movie where he disappointed me a bit was in "the royal tannenbaums"... and yes, the little supporting parts are nice too

hmm, i didn´t see "flirting with desaster", have heard its with edward norton? maybe i can download it from kazaa or something? (can i say that here? ) anyway, the next days i´m having MUCH freetime, hope this movie is as good as most stiller movies...

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

all
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FH:
    Best Stiller moment from "Happy Gilmore": "How 'bout a nice warm glass of shut the hell up ?"

He hits and misses with me. He's funny in some movies and annoying in others.
    My favs:
    There's Something About Mary
    and
    Meet the Parents (Can't wait for Meet the Fockers!)
    hehe, best ben stiller movie scene is in "meet the parents" in the plane where he doesn´t want to check his bag because the whole weekend just screwed up for him very badly rofl...

"if you can get my bag from my kung fu grip, than you can come and have it, ok, otherwise step off bitch" rofl...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by gravedigger:
    hehe, "there´s something about mary", yeah, thats a great funny movie, i saw them too about ca. 30 times

the only movie where he disappointed me a bit was in "the royal tannenbaums"... and yes, the little supporting parts are nice too

hmm, i didn´t see "flirting with desaster", have heard its with edward norton? maybe i can download it from kazaa or something? (can i say that here? ) anyway, the next days i´m having MUCH freetime, hope this movie is as good as most stiller movies...
    No, the one you're talking about is "Keeping the Faith". "Flirting With Disaster" stars Stiller, Patricia Arquette and Tea Leoni. Stiller plays a man who takes his wife and a social worker across the U.S. to look for his real parents (he was adopted as a child). It's a very quirky, offbeat comedy. Alan Alda and Lilly Tomlin are hilarious as the "Shit-kings".
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can\'t This Be Love
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi, my name is Gaylord Fokker, I like to milk cats.
    Right now, rock n' roll needs a swift kick in the...<br /><br />"Gimme a bottle o' anything... and a glazed donut... to go!"

Last Online

07.09.15 @ 08:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ben Stiller is making a remake of the 70's TV series Starsky and Hutch with Owen Wilson. Stiller will play Starsky and Wilson will play Hutch. Snoop Dog will play Huggy Bear. This has potential to be funny. We'll see.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

all
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Darby:
    Ben Stiller is making a remake of the 70's TV series Starsky and Hutch with Owen Wilson. Stiller will play Starsky and Wilson will play Hutch. Snoop Dog will play Huggy Bear. This has potential to be funny. We'll see.
    hey man, i didn´t know that, cool [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

i really enjoyed it everytime stiller gets together with owen wilson "hansel" rofl... dude, the two guys are born to act together...

hopefully it will not be only a "remake", i hope that it will be a comedy-remake or something, i really like this black-comedy thing like monty python or something lol...

@scott roberts: yeah, my mistake lol, i did saw that film (flirting with desaster) too, but only the last half... someday i should videotape it lol, really funny...

Last Online

07.09.15 @ 08:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's a bio of Stiller. It lists everything he's ever done. http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stiller,+Ben

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There's something about Mary.....one of the greatest comedies ever!!!

Stiller's pretty funny.

[ February 14, 2003, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Dennis ]
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight"
    Last Online

02.07.09 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Stiller in probably my favorite actor right now. Did any of you guys see that movie "Permanent Midnight" that he starred in? He plays the guy who created the character Alf from that 80's show. He ends up becoming a junkie. It's a more serious role, but still very good. He was also in a movie called "Zero Effect" with Bill Pullman that was pretty good.

And don't forget the movies he's made. Namely "The Cable Guy" and "Reality Bites".
    "Life sucks...get a fucking helmet!" - Denis Leary<br /><br />"Here's how I come up with my song titles...say you write a song about a chandelier...the chandelier puts out light...the light is red...red is the color you're not supposed to wear around a bull...so you call the song "Cow". - Billy Corgan