Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Good Enough

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ok, something i found at the dlrarmy. they are soooo mean. you guys are much nicer.

look here

No particular reason other than I was wading through the self serving SHIT over there, hitchWORLD© declares that Brett and his SUCKHOLE SITE, VHLinks, sucks monster elephant cocks.

I bet that dude Brett is a homo.

Top Timmy is his little bitch.

The attitude over there is so goddamned elitist. What is the fucking problem? I can liken it to only one thing:

It was such a far cry from Sammy up in the rafters, hanging off the edge of them or just onstage with the torn I CAN'T DRIVE 55 shirt slingshotting chicks bras back to them.

You Dave or the Grave motherfuckers have GOT to give Van Hagar that- it was no Van Halen III.

Having said all that, that's what I think of VHLinks. They are the Van Halen III of the Van Halen sites. And it sucks major.

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that page. For chrissakes, hitchWORLD© has better graphics than Links. And I do that in between not paying child support, battling the great big stinky pussy, pining for Gwyneth- and I'm usually pretty goddamned drunk when I do that.

But the worse thing about Links is the fucking holier than thou attitude. I post at fucking Star Trek boards where the overly anal and geeky mods are less stringent than the Nazi's at VHLinks.

Brett is fucking Hitler, and the mods are his Reich. They're just killing Jews all fuckin day long. It's NOT a pleasant place to hang at.

It's so patrolled by these fanatics that it's like being at your job and the boss that has a hard on for you is just looking over your shoulder for a reason to point out how you fucked up or didn't comply with this or that.

ANd it's the same Brett asskissing morons that post there. And it's always some lame cliche like, "just my two cents".

If I had a nickel for every time one of those make nice motherfuckers said "just my two cents" I'd probably become a racist skinhead, climb up a tower and start picking off fags, blacks, and towelheads.

I DID NOT POST THIS.- mean street

why are they saying this?!?!?
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href=";f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

05.27.16 @ 08:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Old news, Mean Street. That's just hitch's style - don't worry about it. You'll find that the army is a bit freer with the type of posts they have, and you'll see a lot of things there that you don't like. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

10.12.16 @ 10:44 AM
    Liked 248 Times in 89 Posts

Yep. It has been a theme for a while now. Still not sure what the deal is really, but here is a little more reading for whoever is interested.

seenbad vs. army

Not recomended for people under 16, but seeing how your over there anyways, this may provide some background if your interested.

I dont want to deal with this links/army stuff anymore though. It's tired, so I'll close this just as preventitive.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen