Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'd have to go with Wendy's [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good food, and the one by me is pretty quick [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    I am awesome

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Depends what I'm in the mood for, and where I am. Location ends up making the choice for me, more often than not.

Hardees' has simply the best sandwhich out there with their Hot Ham and Cheese Supreme. Damn good for fast food.

I'm starting to hate McD's. The service and quality has gone way downhill lately. I just don't eat there anymore. I don't think I was getting what I was paying for, and with food that cheap that's saying something.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well prices have gone up with fast food lately, as with almost everything else [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
    I am awesome

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

mcdonald's at least 3x week

JMJ [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Cover Bands from Pasadena
    Favorite VH Song

Babe Don't leave Me Alone
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Taco Bell, Gordidas with the Baja sauce in particular [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    My Band
    Baluchitherium

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't eat much fast food, but I suppose Wendy's would be the best for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'm starting to hate McD's. The service and quality has gone way downhill lately. I just don't eat there anymore. I don't think I was getting what I was paying for, and with food that cheap that's saying something <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a case of beggars can't be choosers in my hometown, macdonalds is the only one we have [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    another day - another board

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't eat much fast food either. Too greasy for me. And the Wendy's near me sucks anyway. I'd have to say either Chi-Fil-A (the BEST Chicken ANYTHING) or Hardees/Carl's Jr (same company depending on which side of the Rockies you're on) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_<br /><br />No Remorse<br />No Repent<br /><br />_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'd have to go with Burger King or Taco Bell.
    [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
    Administrator >> <a href="http://www.vhguitar.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi" target="_blank">VH Guitar Forums</a><br />Recruiter >> <a href="http://www.vhtrading.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi" target="_blank">VH Trade Forums</a>

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Fuck McDonalds!

The one closest to me is now charging 50 cents extra for ATM cards AND 50 cents extra to eat the stuff there. Extra Value Meal my ass!

I'm more partial to Wendy's these days [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Ate at McDonald's last week for the first time in years. The Quarter Cheese tasted funny and I swear the patty looked pink. My wife, who is even more fussy about under-cooked food than me, swore it wasn't pink at all, so I finished it. Gee, is she trying to kill me? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've been eating at a sub place called Quizno's a lot lately. A bit more expensive than Subway but better subs.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glenn:
    Ate at McDonald's last week for the first time in years. The Quarter Cheese tasted funny and I swear the patty looked pink. My wife, who is even more fussy about under-cooked food than me, swore it wasn't pink at all, so I finished it. Gee, is she trying to kill me? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glenn, just a quick question...

Has your wife had you sign some papers recently that you "didn't need to worry about...it's just for a few things"? Was that what she told you? My guess about those "few things" is that she's angling for a few million dollars! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] She knows how valuable you are to the Links and has insured you (and your mind and your posts) kinda like the way J'Lo insured her ass or legs w/Lloyds of London.

By the way...ask your wife to quit asking me when I'm free for a Hawaiian vacation. I want no part in doing away with my friend! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] LOL
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FORD:
    Fuck McDonalds!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could someone be changing their name to

FOMcD?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I agree with ya, FORD! I'm sick of the golden arches...blech! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

05.18.09 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Wendy's is good, and I'm also a big fan of the Sonic drive-ins we have around here. Best bacon cheeseburgers I've had... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
    I'm one of those crazies on your block.

writing

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glenn:

I've been eating at a sub place called Quizno's a lot lately. A bit more expensive than Subway but better subs.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my God! Quizno's ROCKS! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_<br /><br />No Remorse<br />No Repent<br /><br />_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_