Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

**************SPOILER ALERT************************

I can't believe Ralphie got whacked!!! I mean, it was coming, but I always figured he had alot more longevity in him!

This was posted at Entertainment Weekly ...

Memo to all those ''Sopranos'' fans who complained that there hadn't been enough violence on the show this season: Be careful what you wish for. Now pardon me while I go throw up.

I've usually got a strong stomach, but did we really need to see Ralphie's severed head? It seemed obvious to me what Tony was going to put in the bowling bag. I've gotta admit, though, I did crack up when Christopher grabbed Ralphie by the hair, and his wig slipped off.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. First things first: Who knew Ralphie had a son? Not that we had much time to get to know him; in his first scene, poor Justin got impaled in a freak archery mishap and ended up as a ''vegetable'' (to quote Rosalie Aprile, who lost her boy, Jackie Jr., when her ex-beau Ralphie had him whacked).

Because this tragic accident occurred on his watch, the absentee dad suffered a spiritual crisis and met with Father Intintola, who advised him to confess his sins. Ralphie needed a little more time to prepare a complete list of evil deeds, but he seemed determined to change his ways, setting up a Rutgers scholarship fund in Jackie Jr.'s name and proposing to Ro (who smartly turned him down).

So naturally, Ralphie had to be punished. The surprise was, it came at the hands of Tony, who had just warned Paulie not to seek revenge against Ralphie for making an obscene phone call to Mama Walnuts at the nursing home. (The crank-yanker was in retaliation for Paulie telling Johnny Sack about the infamous ass-mole joke.)

Tony became convinced that Ralphie was the culprit behind a stable fire that killed the mobsters' prize-winning racehorse, Pie-O-My. As we know, Tony's a real animal lover (remember the ducks in his swimming pool?), so he took it out on Ralphie by beating him to death in his own kitchen. Ralphie inflicted a little damage, spraying Tony in the eyes with Raid, but it was all for naught. Smackhead Christopher was interrupted mid-injection by a call from Tony asking him to help clean up the crime scene, and the dismemberment began. Which brings us back to the head.

It was more than just the gore that made Ralphie's murder so shocking. From the moment of his death, the episode's tone turned jarringly stark. Background music vanished, and the rest of the hour depicted Tony and Chris' disposal of Ralphie's remains (they tossed the torso in a river and hot-wired a construction vehicle to bury the extremity-packed bowling bag in an unsuspecting old man's backyard).

And so we bid farewell to Joe Pantoliano's Ralphie Cifaretto, who goes down in ''Sopranos'' history as one of the show's all-time scariest psychos, alongside Richie Aprile (David Proval). Joey Pants tried to throw off spoilsports by swearing he'd survive the season during interviews to promote his fab autobiography, ''Who's Sorry Now.'' Now I'm the one who's sorry -- I'll miss the crazy bastard.

Speaking of crazy bastards, Uncle Junior's pretending to be one in an attempt to derail his racketeering trial. Taking a page out of the defense book of real-life mob boss Vincent ''Chin'' Gigante, (who'd wander the streets in his bathrobe), Junior's trying to milk a head injury inflicted by a TV reporter's boom mike. The old guy should consider himself lucky: At least his noggin's still attached.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

5150, Women In Love
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I was surprised myself man. His character was great, wasn't it? Anyway, great post.

Christopher better get his shit together, eh? Personally, I'd like to see him get whacked so I can have a chance w/ his girl (yeah right!) Damn she's fine.
    WHAT IS UNDERSTOOD NEED NOT BE DISCUSSED!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

To tell you the truth I had a feeling by the trailor for last nights episode, that Ralphie was agoner. Then you see the reason of him running in the episode and go well I was wrong. After Tony said he was seeing Ralphie's ex. I felt like something was going to happen. But not the way it did. Tony has got a lot to answer for in the next couple of weeks. Ralphie was a good earner.

Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Yeah, it was some show guys. Also, worth noting is that we got to see that Cuban/Italian woman nude. [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ralphie may have been a good earner, but he was also good at bein' a pain in the ass...eventually that was his downfall. he's been burning bridges...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

5150, Women In Love
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC:
    Yeah, it was some show guys. Also, worth noting is that we got to see that Cuban/Italian woman nude. [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    She is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET man, no doubt!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

5150, Women In Love
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC:
    She is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET man, no doubt!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

she's a major piece of ass [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Does anyone remember the TV show "Head of the class" She was one of the students. Last weeks show showed a better boob shot also.

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

That was a hot "ass" shot

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:57 AM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

Sopranos rocks!

I wonder if Furio is gonna hook up with Carmela?

Ralphie deserved what he got. You can always tell when someone is fixin' to get whacked. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Chris needs to get off the H.
    Eat Us and Smile!

Watch the hair!!!
    Favorite VH Album

VH/Fair Warning/5150/F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

R.Delight/Unchain./5150/C.Wabo
    Last Online

07.22.09 @ 11:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dimoncutr:
    To tell you the truth I had a feeling by the trailor for last nights episode, that Ralphie was agoner. Then you see the reason of him running in the episode and go well I was wrong. After Tony said he was seeing Ralphie's ex. I felt like something was going to happen. But not the way it did. Tony has got a lot to answer for in the next couple of weeks. Ralphie was a good earner.
    That's exactly the way I felt when I saw the previews of this past week's episode, so I was also shocked with the way it happened. To me, it was a jarring episode, much like the one where Janice shot and killed Richie Aprile and the one where Ralphie killed the young stripper. I thought the show had done a good job of late at making Ralphie a sympathetic figure. Nonetheless, I disliked the guy the past two seasons as much as I disliked Richie. Now we just need someone to get rid of Tony's sister Janice and son A.J., who are two pieces of shit. She's a schemer and opportunist who can't be trusted, and he's a whiny little bitch. I wouldn't complain if both of them disappeared.

My prediction is that Tony's going to try to blame Johnny Sack for Ralphie's demise/disappearance (remember the whole fiasco over Ralphie's comments about Sack's fat wife?), but drug-addict Christopher will fuck up the cover-up by blabbing to someone like Adriana. I guess we'll see. It's often a difficult show to predict.

[ November 12, 2002, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Delighted Romeo ]
    "Seems the old folks who come up short were the pretty little kids who didn't want it, no." - Van Halen (1979)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

"The possibility that we may fail in the struggle should not deter us from supporting a cause we believe to be just." - Abraham Lincoln

Watch the hair!!!
    Favorite VH Album

VH/Fair Warning/5150/F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

R.Delight/Unchain./5150/C.Wabo
    Last Online

07.22.09 @ 11:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I went by "The Sopranos" message board on the HBO site and read an interesting post about Sunday's episode. I thought it was an intriguing observation. For those of you that saw this week's episode, I'd like to know what you think about this theory. Here's the post:

JayTwo33 - 11/11/02 12:36AM PST (337 of 552)
    Re: Ralph Cifaretto
    The script writers must be Rolling Stones fans. First, Ralph says, "Please allow me to introduce myself," at the hospital. Then the priest asks him if he was "there when Jesus Christ had his moments of doubt and pain." Then Tony tells Paulie to have some sympathy for Ralph. Three references to "Sympathy for the Devil" are enough to convince me it was no accident.
    "Seems the old folks who come up short were the pretty little kids who didn't want it, no." - Van Halen (1979)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

"The possibility that we may fail in the struggle should not deter us from supporting a cause we believe to be just." - Abraham Lincoln

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

DOA
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

that's pretty insightful, and a tribute to one of the best rock n roll tunes ever.....

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:52 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

I honestly thought it would be Paully that got whacked this season.

When Tony and Ralphie got into that fight I was thinking to myself how the hell can this possibly end? I was in total shock when Ralphie was dead, atleast we dont have to see him getting pimped out by Janice anymore.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.