Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Someone wrote:

"In OPINIONS & SPECULATION , some ass under the name Jamaican Sammmy posted a thread and
    slammed Gary . Then TOP TIMMY says DAVID ? and closed the thread . My real name is Dave and my middle name is Edward "

I see, so every time someone mentions David or Edward on a VAN HALEN board it refers to you?

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jonathan:
    I see, so every time someone mentions David or Edward on a VAN HALEN board it refers to you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talk about "Big Egos"

------------------
    "Eddie Van Halen? That man could play a symphony with his ass hairs"-some old man

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LOL Jonathan!!

He's outta here!

------------------
    VHLinks.com graphics dude
    "I'm just a punk kid who plays guitar" =EVH=

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Ed, if your lurking.....Think WAAAAYYYYY back to our previous emails after you beat Brett up and down last time. I told you that I would prefer you just go ahead and leave the site because based on your personality.....I felt you would freak out again. You swore up and down that you would prove to the world that it would not happen again. This may be salt in the wound, but frankly right now, I dont really give a shit. I told ya so. Hear ya go freakin out again. You seem to feel that everybody just picks on YOU. Whatever man. There is 1800 members here. Dont you think that you being in scope so often MAY have something to do with the guy in the mirror rather than the other 1799 people? Odds are pretty good that ANY fault lays on you and not Brett, Timmy, Goo, Myself etc... I hope two things happen here.

1. You dont pester anybody with emails expressing apoligies, anger or anything. Just go away now and go away quiet. Your contributions here have been interesting at times, but in the end.....You kind of suck.

2. I have a part of me that likes and sympathizes with the part of you that is social. You went through some shit, yes. I dont know if that has any bearing on your actions here but, this is a "social" place. You have very anti-social tendencies at times that may or may not be stemming from your personal ordeal. Those anti social tendencies make me say, dont come back round here because it is a social place. BUT, I DO wish you the best and hope that your professional counseling gets you to a more happier place in your life and that your social skills develop back to a place that makes you tolerable in arenas such as this.

Good luck to you and your family. I honestly wish you all the best to you and yours. Peace out.

------------------
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Ohhh my god , my hell inside me ... hey guys ... we need that the womens come back !
    YUUNNK!! (eddie italian)

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ditto to what Seen said.

Ed, if you're a lurkin', my advice is anger management, man. There are more important things to kanip over than a message board on the internet.

------------------
    Fall in line, say the word...
    VHLinks Forum Moderator (Opinions)
    Up Front Fanatics!

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for accusing me PsychoEd! You had not one shred of evidence that I was talking to you when I simply posted "David?". I think by now you know I was referring to Watthi (Jamaican Sam), and we've known him on a first name basis for the past 2 weeks. Just as you know Brett and me by our first names. I didn't even know your name was David until you posted it in you temper tantrum thread. How could I have found out what your first name even if I wanted to (and trust me, I've never cared what your name was, never will.)? It's not in your profile, you didn't have an e-mail address for me to refer to had I wanted to.

You have to see things my way man, I come into work this morning to your lame e-mail, and I'll post it here now:

"No TOP TIMMY I am not Jamaican Sam , not just because he slammed Gary
    everyone thinks thatís me ??? WTF ??? Oh he has AOL too. This site is
    starting to SUCK .
    Ed6150"

This was not even out of left field for me man. This was 2 hours away from the fucking stadium!!! I NEVER ONCE made any connection between you, and Watthi. Nor did I make any connection to Ed6150, and the name David. This son seems to all be in your head. I make a post that consist of only one word and now i see things like this. Let's run down the list cause I want to make you look like the ass that you are Mr. Ed!

From the DLR Army:
    "For TOP TIMMY , DOWN IN FLAMES , stay out of this you fuck."

And from here today:
    "I'll lurk here but I am done posting . You know what I mean TOP TIMMY."

" My name is Dave , and that TOP TIMMY thinks I am Jamaican Sammy since he has AOL probably , I am just a little pissed ya know."

"PS The only way I'll stay is if TOP TIMMY says who this David guy is . I am sure Brett and co. will like it if Timmy don't tell me . I wanna know . My email is DaveVickie88@AOL Cmon TIMMY , who is David ?" This is my favorite, notice the fake e-mail address. I tried to e-mail him at this address and it got bounced back.

"Like I care what you think you little bitch Get a REAL job man." Directed towards Downy.

So, as you can see, I woke up to your thread in the main and I was shocked at first. I'm thinking 'How could he possibly make a connection to anything from me posting "David?"?' Then is came to me! You are a psycho case! Paranoid beyond believe that people will think that me posting what I did will instantly make them think David=Ed6150=Watthi (Jamaican Sam)is absolutely insane! I laughed my ass off as I read post after post from you. There's no way a sane person could make any connect boy! Like I said it's all in your head. Here's the exact connection I made in my head when I saw the first post from Jamaican Sam. Watthi! That SOB is back. Let's fuck with his head and post his first name and see what kind of reaction we get. Then I went to bed.

So see Ed6150, nobody was out to "GET" you or accuse you of anything. You placed it all on yourself, plain and simple. Now you've blown it. We have 1799 awesome Van Halen fans that you will never get to share your thoughts with again. I'm sure most of them are glad you are gone as well. We all gave you too many chances and got stabbed in the back for it. I was completely blind sided by your cheap shot and didn't appreciate it one bit son. Good riddance to you Mr. Ed! Here I thought the whole time that Mr. Ed was a horse, turns out he's a complete ass!!

Sorry for the long post guys, but Ed insisted that I let it be known way I posted "David?" Is that a good enough answer Ed? Oh yeah, you can't post anymore. LOL

P.S. I just got this from Ed6150 as I was typing this post.

"Look , I did not BLOW up . I think your a fucking asshole .
    Whatever man , I don't give a fuck anyways , drop it OK .
    Ed6150"

True class Ed! See ya on Springer!

------------------
    VHLinks.com Graphics Guru
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com
    "I'm just a punk kid who plays guitar" =EVH=

[This message has been edited by Top Timmy (edited September 27, 2000 at 08:00 PM).]

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

11.22.16 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

I am glad for one that he is gone.

Once is ok 2, 3, 4,... and so on is too much, Brett showed alot of class by not kicking him off months ago.

Bye Bye Jackass!

------------------
    Up Front Fanatics

I never met a man does'nt owe somebody somethin

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Between Ed6150 and AssHi, I would be about ready to change my real name (guess what?) if it weren't for DAVID LEE ROTH.

------------------
    F.O.R.D. Country

Van HALEN is: Dave, Eddie, Mikey, Alex. Any questions?

Eat Us And Smile!!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Holy shit Timmy!!

Did you grow up in the hood ranking on the corner after school? I thought for sure it was goin to his momma next. LOL! Fuck n A man, thats gotta be one of the best exclamation points I've seen on this thing yet. Boooooyyyaa! Fuck me, that was funny.

------------------
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Ohhh my god , my hell inside me ... hey guys ... we need that the womens come back !
    YUUNNK!! (eddie italian)

On Fire
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What's up DIF! Hate to say it, but saw it coming long ago. What a nutbag!

I know your reading this Ed6150. Just remember, like DIF and countless others at this site, I gave you many chances on top of usefull advice. You pissed on all of us here. I for one do not feel one bit sorry for you and the problems you have created for yourself. Your posts and made up bullshit stories of "a new Van Halen song with your kid in your car" or "trainride suicides" were just too orchestrated for me, and created by you for attention. Too harsh? Probably, but you brought all of this on yourself.

I'd tell you to go back to whatever planet you're from but MY gut feeling is that you'll be back because you can't stand your life without the attention negative or positive.

What are the voices in your head telling you now, you neurotic fuck?!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

11.21.15 @ 12:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey guys,

I'm not a public defender, and I certainly understand everyone being pissed off because of Ed's antics, but he's been banished, so why keep up about him? If anyone has room to complain, it's those of us at DLRArmy, since all the weirdos Links bans, somehow end up over there!

Meet me over in DDK for ice cold beers and spliffs... ON THE HOUSE! Just kiddin' DIF, I'll at least bring the spliffs!

------------------
    "Layin' the cut straight sittin' on my ass, gettin' my drink on and my snack on, chillin' wit a flat spliff..."

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 04:56 PM
    Liked 11,559 Times in 4,925 Posts

Conmee, I don't ban anyone, we very very rarely do!! Hell that Hitch idiot has never been banned over here. The only people ever banned from this board are Humber, ALL of Watthi's stupid aliases, and now Ed6150.

Where is all this coming from this we ban people here?????

------------------
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

[This message has been edited by Brett (edited September 28, 2000 at 10:55 AM).]

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Ed6150 was a fucking nuisance.

I'm thrilled that his degenerate ass is gone. Let him post his childish bullshit at ANY other site.

I only wish I could have responded to that thread he mentioned me in at the army before it was closed.

For too damn long we've had to read his mindless posts about Gary and 3, and Gary... and Gary... and, oh yeah, I almost forgot - Gary

His last orgy of stupidity was really worth the price of admission, though. The paranoia! Wow!

I used to feel bad for him. Now, I only feel bad that he wasn't gone sooner.

He's burned every fucking bridge that others have BUILT for him...

------------------
    "Fuck you. I give you my ass." - Rick S' dog, as interpreted by track 5

Official Bartender Of VHLinks

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    Must say I agree with Conmees sentiment that we just move on now. Ed's gone, it's all over... Enough airs been expelled on the matter now, I think everyones had a chance to get it off their chests, so lets just forge on.

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

11.21.15 @ 12:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Brett,

I was just speaking to the spirit of the events, but I understand you've taken alot of flak here about censorship, banning, etc, and so you might be sensitive to that remark. I didn't mean to imply that you are in the habit of banning people or shutting down threads, etc. And I know you put up with way more shit than anyone should be expected to put up with. Trust me, I'm on YOUR side!

Just chalk this up to another one of my failed attempts at humor...

See ya at the Army (or DDK!)... :

------------------
    "Layin' the cut straight sittin' on my ass, gettin' my drink on and my snack on, chillin' wit a flat spliff..."