Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

He made the formally no. 1 ranked Baltimore defense look like a Pee Wee football team. I feel certain Seenbad is going to close this thread but I wanted to get a shot in. I wonder why Duh Bears thread is open if my peveious Packer thread was closed?
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

...and Antonio Freeman finally played like the player he's supposed to be. He humiliated Baltimore's D.
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ah! [img]smilies/scared.gif[/img] this thread must remain open out of repect for equality in the Bears/Packers rivalry!

80% completion
    337 yards
    3 tds and no ints

can't do much better than that....not even Jim Miller.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Packers suck

[ October 14, 2001 at 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Unchained Wolfie ]
    I am awesome

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Unchained Wolfie:
    Packers suck

[ October 14, 2001 at 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Unchained Wolfie ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right! A little jealous perhaps? That's why the Packers destroyed the Super Bowl Champion Ravens. If that's what suck means, I'll take it anytime. I had to do this quote for TimP
    [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I am not jealous. Both of our teams only have one loss. Nothing to be jealous of there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    I am awesome

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am not jealous. Both of our teams only have one loss. Nothing to be jealous of there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right on buddy! You'll have a few more losses when duh Bears start playing some real teams. Ahh, if only the Packers schedule was as easy as duh Bears...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 28 Times in 13 Posts

Donor

Bear fan, tried and true here, but I have to take my hat off to Brett Favre. He really went to town on Balti-bore yesterday. A truly brilliant performance from this year's best QB.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaybird:
    Bear fan, tried and true here, but I have to take my hat off to Brett Favre. He really went to town on Balti-bore yesterday. A truly brilliant performance from this year's best QB.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said. You know what bothers me? If the Pack was sucking, I would root for another team in the NFC central just because I like the division and the rivalry's are so fun. I would take the Bears, Lions, Buccaneers, and God help me, the Viking's just about any day over most other teams in the NFL. Here are my exceptions...
    1. San Diego
    2. Seattle
    3. Oakland
    4. Carolina
    5. Atlanta
    ...and honorable mention, Philly.
    I don't see why some fans are so hateful to their neighbors. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the Pack crush their division but if they aren't playing up to snuff, let someone else in the Central have it. I love GB but I like a good team as well...unless it's the Cowboys

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by diggyd:

Right on buddy! You'll have a few more losses when duh Bears start playing some real teams. Ahh, if only the Packers schedule was as easy as duh Bears...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It has been so far!! Just wait until Da Bears play the Cheeseheads. We'll see. More importantly you'll see [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    I am awesome

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am completely different from you on that one diggyd...I always thought that part of being a fan was athe rivalries...and because of that, if the Packers were playing poorly, I would still pull for the Pack, and against duh bears, vikings, lions and bucs....I have been a Packer fan to long to root for any of those. I dislike them regardless of how the Packers are doing.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It has been so far!! Just wait until Da Bears play the Cheeseheads. We'll see. More importantly you'll see [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me quote a verse from Sammy Hagar for you... Dream another Dream, the dream is over...

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aquatic Punk:
    I am completely different from you on that one diggyd...I always thought that part of being a fan was athe rivalries...and because of that, if the Packers were playing poorly, I would still pull for the Pack, and against duh bears, vikings, lions and bucs....I have been a Packer fan to long to root for any of those. I dislike them regardless of how the Packers are doing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are completely right. I guess what I was saying was if the Pack was 0-16 and the Bucs, Lions,etc. had winning records and were ggonig somewhere, I would pull for them say against the Cowboys or the Redskins for example. I too am a born and bred Packer fan but since I'm from Milwaukee, I would stick with my regional teams in the central division. As much as I like to see GB crush Minnesota, if the Vikings were playing the Cowboys for the NFC championship, I'll take the Vikings. What do you choose, the gun or the knife? There's alot of crossover players/coaches in the central division that have played on the same teams. That makes it hard too.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 28 Times in 13 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by diggyd:

Well said. You know what bothers me? If the Pack was sucking, I would root for another team in the NFC central just because I like the division and the rivalry's are so fun. I would take the Bears, Lions, Buccaneers, and God help me, the Viking's just about any day over most other teams in the NFL. Here are my exceptions...
    1. San Diego
    2. Seattle
    3. Oakland
    4. Carolina
    5. Atlanta
    ...and honorable mention, Philly.
    I don't see why some fans are so hateful to their neighbors. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the Pack crush their division but if they aren't playing up to snuff, let someone else in the Central have it. I love GB but I like a good team as well...unless it's the Cowboys

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you mean. As far as the Central goes, I can pull for the Bucs or even the Lions sometime (if the Bears aren't in it), but, God help me, I can't even fathom rooting for the Vikes because of one name--Randy Moss. This idiot is a disgrace to football.

And for the Pack? Sorry, pal, I respect the history and all that, but I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Green and Gold. It's a Bear thing, you know.....

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It has been so far!! Just wait until Da Bears play the Cheeseheads. We'll see. More importantly you'll see [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another one of his mid-puberty fantasies! Just like the ones he has when he's pounding his pud to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!