Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This blows.....

One of the idiot nsuckers

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2001601540,00.html

t's Jedi Justin
    N SYNC star JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and his boy band pals are to hit the big screen as Jedi knights in the new Star Wars movie.

All five members of the group — Justin, LANCE BASS, JC CHASEZ, CHRIS KIRKPATRICK and JOEY FATONE — appear in a battle scene in Episode II: Attack Of The Clones.

But unfortunately for fans they are all bumped off within seconds by savage androids.

The boys got involved because producer GEORGE LUCAS’s 13-year-old daughter Katie is a fan of the band and badgered her dad to give them a role.

A film source said: “All of them play Jedi knights in an arena battle on a planet called Geonosis.

“They are only seen for half a second in the background getting blown up by droids. There is then a short, blurry shot of N Sync dying.

“It’s a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it scene but getting all the lads involved in the movie should pull in N Sync fans.

“The lads are all interested in films and when George asked them to take part they leapt at the chance.”

The film is not the band’s first go at acting but it is their first appearance together.

Lance and Joey were in comedy On The Line and Justin plays ELTON JOHN from the 1970s in Elt’s video for his single This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore.

The Star Wars film is set to open here on May 16.
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dennis:
    All five members of the group — Justin, LANCE BASS, JC CHASEZ, CHRIS KIRKPATRICK and JOEY FATONE — appear in a battle scene in Episode II: Attack Of The Clones.

But unfortunately for fans they are all bumped off within seconds by savage androids.

“They are only seen for half a second in the background getting blown up by droids. There is then a short, blurry shot of N Sync dying.
    <hr></blockquote>

I'm thinking to myself "how is this unfortunate???

I just hope it's a slow, bloody and painful death. If we're lucky, Lucas would cast Ozzy as the main Sith warrior in this particular battle scene. Now THAT would be funny to watch! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cabo Kid:

I'm thinking to myself "how is this unfortunate???

I just hope it's a slow, bloody and painful death. If we're lucky, Lucas would cast Ozzy as the main Sith warrior in this particular battle scene. Now THAT would be funny to watch! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    <hr></blockquote>

I always thought the Emperor looked a little bit like Ozzy in Return of the Jedi.

Remember when Ozzy's teenage daughter won a date with one of the Hansons? That must have been a serious disappointment for Ozzy....

"Didn't I raise you to be a proper Satanist??? No child of mine is going to be seen with no bloody boy band pop star. I'll bite his fuckin head off!!"
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

04.22.12 @ 05:20 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Please tell me this is a joke........ [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    We haven't had any real contact with each other there because we don't like each other, Pierre, and that makes for some very colorful sparks, all right. And I've got to admit, and got to say that it's inevitable, that there would be a reunion, it's one of the most hotly anticipated reunions in the history of the sport, OK? I wouldn't be surprised if it was relatively soon, on our lifetime while our clothing is still in style hopefully! Ya know it's like my Dad said, always told me, "Don't be humble, you're not that good." Dave, November 13, 2001

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Crash:
    Please tell me this is a joke........ [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>
    It's no joke. I had posted this as a rumor 2 weeks ago and prayed it would remain so.
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

11.23.12 @ 12:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey, at least they DIE in the scene. Hopefully, this is symbolic of N'Stink's career future as well......dying a quick death.
    "My girlfriend told me that she was never going to speak to me again, I told her I was looking forward to the peace and quiet!" -DLR, "Hot For Bettie"

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quick death my ass!

These no-talent fucks (all of em... backdoor boys and all the others too) deserve a slow and painful torturous demise because they had a much longer shelf life than any of their bubblegum predecessors.

And BTW we can blame that on Eddie Van Halen as much as anyone. This bubblegum shit only takes over when there's a void of REAL music.

It happenned in the late 50's when Elvis was in the Army and Buddy Holly was dead. It happenned after the Beatles broke up and damn near everyone else died. It happenned with disco until VH drowned out that Bee Gees shit. It happenned with NKOTB and Debbie Gibson back in the late 80's/early 90's because the hair band cheese ballads weren't any better than the bubblegum shit.

If Eddie hadn't fucked us all over in 1996 and had reunited Van HALEN then, like we all thought he would, these little Mickey Mouse Club reject boy bands and silicone enhanced sluts would not dominate the charts right now. The record companies would be far too busy with bands that actually play instruments!! [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

If Lucas's kid was a Van Halen fan we wouldn't be having these issues.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FORD:
    And BTW we can blame that on Eddie Van Halen as much as anyone.

If Eddie hadn't fucked us all over in 1996 and had reunited Van HALEN then, like we all thought he would, these little Mickey Mouse Club reject boy bands and silicone enhanced sluts would not dominate the charts right now. that actually play instruments!! [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    <hr></blockquote>

Dude shut up already. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Top Of The World
    Last Online

11.23.12 @ 12:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FORD:
    Quick death my ass!

These no-talent fucks (all of em... backdoor boys and all the others too) deserve a slow and painful torturous demise because they had a much longer shelf life than any of their bubblegum predecessors.

<hr></blockquote>

I want their careers to die a quick death because I'm sick of putting up their shit music, and I'm tired of seeing these fag bands everywhere I turn, in magazines, tv, now movies. You're right, though. They do deserve to die a slow painful death for torturing us for so long with their bullshit they call "music". If you're looking for someone to blame for these "artists" having an extended shelf life, look no further than eMTyV....they are to blame more than anyone for giving them continuous exposure. I'm sure once all these little 10 year old girls that have their parents buy all this crap grow older, this current trend of teeny bop bands and "singers" will disappear, for they will no longer have a fan base to buy their crappy "music".
    "My girlfriend told me that she was never going to speak to me again, I told her I was looking forward to the peace and quiet!" -DLR, "Hot For Bettie"