Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ever since the VMA's, I have noticed a big increase in the number of people 'browsing' here (as listed at the bottom of the opening page) whenever I'm here, but the number of new threads and replies to existing threads seems to have decreased considerably. What gives? Logic says that the greater # of people here, the more they'll say, but such does not seem to be the case. Or am I imagining things?

Come on guys and gals, don't everyone get quiet out there....I hear you breathing...

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

seems like they are just skimmers,hell, we might scare em!LOL

Favorite VH Album

Not choosin & U can't make me
    Favorite VH Song

Not choosin & U can't make me
    Last Online

10.30.06 @ 06:54 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey,
    AbeVanHalen
    Are you truly Vulcan??

Yeah sure there are more people browsing.

When I hear any thing about a band that hasn't put out in a while I start a little research campain(sp) of my own to find out why & more importantly when.

Maybe your logic just didn't go far enough.

------------------
    Free VH ScreenSavers at
    www.RasSoft.com

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Everything defies logic here on Planet Van Halen. That's how we know we're home.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

How's this for logic.

A world class band (who will remain nameless)has a chance of a lifetime by welcoming the original vocalist (who helped make this band "World Class" back into the fold. They go into the studio and cut 2 tunes that smoke anything they have done since said vocalist was fired/quit. Fans of this band are going nuts with anticipation of NEW music and a world tour that would have ticket revenue equal to that of Bill Gates net worth. Just when it looks like everything is coming together this band and vocalist have a falling out and all hopes of a reuinion are quashed. Then the band hires a singer who is great in his own right, but just does not "fit". A CD is released and lackluster disc sales cuopled with poor show attendence start to tarnish this bands "World Class" status. After 3 years the new singer leaves and the band is put into musical limbo. Now LOGIC would dictate that the band now mend any broken fences with Vocalist#1. Go into the studio and pick up where they left off 3 years ago. Put out the CD from Hell and kick off a world tour. Logic also dictates that the band would keep it's loyal, die hard, own every album, seen em' 10 times, named my first born Eddie, had the logo tatoo'd on my ol' lady's ass fan base INFORMED AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING AND GIVE THEM A LITTLE TASTE OF WHATS COOKIN' EVERY NOW AND THEN SO WE COULD START SAVING FOR THOSE $1,000 FRONT ROW SEATS AT THE NEXT SHOW! Now is it just me or does my scenario just sound a bit to logical? Lata Snake

PS Abe I think the increase in hits to the site are from Ed, Al, Mike and DAVE who cruise thru and have a good laugh at the post's on the board. If we stop postin' they might become a little nervous and get of their asses and give us somthing. Oh wait... that is just too damn logical so that automaticly puts it into the " would never work" File.. Snake

[This message has been edited by Snakeman (edited September 12, 2000 at 10:22 PM).]