Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Beautiful Day

  1. #1
    carpe damn diem billy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.00
    Age
    54
    Location
    On the wild card line...
    Posts
    28,669
    Favorite VH Song

    "Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Likes
    1,045
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

    Just wanted to post what a beautiful day it was out here in the Portland, Oregon area. I've been out here several times before, but never did I get a view of the mountains as I did today. As I was driving up I-5 from Lake Oswego to Vancouver, there was Mt. Hood clear as day as we came up over a rise, and later got a good look at Mt. St. Helens too. Living in Florida there are no hills unless you count the mounds the ants make in the lawn, so seeing mountains, especially west coast mountains always is awesome. That's all.

  2. #2
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    01.25.03
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Last Online

    02.29.08 @ 03:42 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Originally posted by billy007:
    Just wanted to post what a beautiful day it was out here in the Portland, Oregon area. I've been out here several times before, but never did I get a view of the mountains as I did today. As I was driving up I-5 from Lake Oswego to Vancouver, there was Mt. Hood clear as day as we came up over a rise, and later got a good look at Mt. St. Helens too. Living in Florida there are no hills unless you count the mounds the ants make in the lawn, so seeing mountains, especially west coast mountains always is awesome. That's all.
    "I'm Paul Harvey.................good day." [img]smile.gif[/img]
    believe the lies...there is no truth

  3. #3
    Little Dreamer Stormfront2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.30.02
    Age
    52
    Location
    Vancouver Wa
    Posts
    20
    Last Online

    12.31.08 @ 05:47 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    No Shit...what a weekend! Washed and waxed the car, did some yardwork, took my boy golfing then the wife and I went for a bike ride to Hood River and back. And it's Feb!!!! I guess It's supposed to be like this all week so for those of you that live in the Great NorthWest...Enjoy! Cause it's not going to last. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Damage your reputation seenbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    26,946
    Favorite VH Album

    Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the one
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    73
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts


    Donor

    Well shit Billy!! If I had known you were here dude, I would have taken you stealhead fishin with me on the Clackamas river on Saturday ya nit!! You let me know the next time youre around here!

    [ February 09, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: seenbad ]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

  5. #5
    Damage your reputation seenbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    26,946
    Favorite VH Album

    Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the one
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    73
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts


    Donor

    Originally posted by Stormfront2112:
    No Shit...what a weekend! Washed and waxed the car, did some yardwork, took my boy golfing then the wife and I went for a bike ride to Hood River and back. And it's Feb!!!! I guess It's supposed to be like this all week so for those of you that live in the Great NorthWest...Enjoy! Cause it's not going to last. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Where did you golf? I was playing heron lakes today, then went to the outdoorsman show at the expo to droooooool over some boats they had.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

  6. #6
    carpe damn diem billy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.00
    Age
    54
    Location
    On the wild card line...
    Posts
    28,669
    Favorite VH Song

    "Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Likes
    1,045
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

    Originally posted by seenbad:
    Well shit Billy!! If I had known you were here dude, I would have taken you stealhead fishin with me on the Clackamas river on Saturday ya nit!! You let me know the next time youre around here!
    That would've been cool to hook up - I got out there Monday night but I was with a coworker and it would've been fun trying to explain that one ("Uh, this is seenbad, he, uh, he hangs out on this website I heard about - never been there myself, uh, especially not during working hours...")

  7. #7
    Sinner's Swing! chewbaccamonkeylunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.06.01
    Location
    Weatherford, TX
    Posts
    3,839
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning and Balance (Tie)
    Favorite VH Song

    Summer Nights (LWAN)
    Last Online

    02.16.16 @ 06:50 AM
    Likes
    15
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    The left coast sounds cool.
    Don't 'yall have them huge ass afircanized mosquitoes up there? Or maybe that is in AK. Billy is right on about the ant mountains down here though. Ruthless creatures they are!
    I took a boat from Anchorage down to seattle one time, always wanted to go back.
    Billy, did the people talk like cannucks up that way [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]
    The trashman was my hero.......
    -Seenbad

  8. #8
    carpe damn diem billy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.00
    Age
    54
    Location
    On the wild card line...
    Posts
    28,669
    Favorite VH Song

    "Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Likes
    1,045
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

    There were no anomalies in their speech patterns that I could detect!

  9. #9
    Damage your reputation seenbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    26,946
    Favorite VH Album

    Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the one
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    73
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts


    Donor

    Originally posted by chewbaccamonkeylunch:
    Billy, did the people talk like cannucks up that way [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]
    Funny. Somebody is wondering about the oddities of another region when his username is chewbaccamonkeylunch. lol. Just struck me funny.

    Whasamatta wit' YO abdula oblongata?!?! [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

  10. #10
    Sinner's Swing! chewbaccamonkeylunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.06.01
    Location
    Weatherford, TX
    Posts
    3,839
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning and Balance (Tie)
    Favorite VH Song

    Summer Nights (LWAN)
    Last Online

    02.16.16 @ 06:50 AM
    Likes
    15
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Originally posted by seenbad:
    Somebody is wondering about the oddities of another region when his username is chewbaccamonkeylunch. lol. Just struck me funny.
    As someone who lives in Sasqach land you should know Hell I don't know how "you people" talk lmao! We mostly get Cannucks and Chowderheads down here. All I know about 'yall is I sense anger in Rasheed Wallace.
    The trashman was my hero.......
    -Seenbad

  11. #11
    Damage your reputation seenbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    26,946
    Favorite VH Album

    Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the one
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    73
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts


    Donor

    lol! your spidy senses have failed you not bro. However, even though he causes trouble, we can't help but to love him. He's friggin ...shall I say it?....yeah, he's "RAD". lol
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. bold and beautiful
    By crohalen in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01.20.03, 05:01 PM
  2. beautiful girls...
    By theodore templeman in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09.22.02, 04:25 PM
  3. a beautiful thing....
    By I8OU812 in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04.28.02, 12:28 PM
  4. More 'Beautiful Girls'!!!
    By Rod Dangle in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 525
    Last Post: 08.19.01, 05:19 PM
  5. Beautiful Girls!!
    By Down In Flames in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 647
    Last Post: 05.05.01, 07:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •