Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

No, I wanna talk about poop! Unlock my thread, please. Goo, how did you close it, when seenbad and DIF are the mods for this forum? Is someone over stepping their bounds? You anti-poop person, you!

poop [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img] poop [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img] poop [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img] poop [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img] poop [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img] poop [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Man, I remember the old Wolfenstein.

ACTUNG!

And the classic scene when you fight Hitler in his bunker. That has to be the coolest deal sequence in a FPS even to this day.

Haven't played the new one yet, but it just proves the theory - "What's old is new."

Man, fond memories back then of Wolfenstein and Spear of Destiny, before Doom came along and made it big business.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

That's not the old one, Stuff. That's the middle one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The old one came out in the 80's. It was an absolutely awsome game, and is still a lot of fun. It wasn't a shooter, but something more like an evolved Berzerk from the 2600.

The system requirements on this new one are pretty steep, but it's really great to play. The demo that's out now simulates a beach landing (think D-day) and divides players up into two teams.

You can find out a little more at http://www.castlewolfenstein.com/ and if we can get some folks interested, we could put together a game.

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd love to unload a machine gun on Gully now and then. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd love to unload a machine gun on Gully now and then. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a sick individual. [img]smilies/scared.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumb.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Anybody tried the new Castle Wolfenstein game? I'm not a big game player, but I'm having a blast playing it online! It's free, and it's fun!

If anyone's interested, let's set up a server and have some Sam-VH vs. Dave-VH matches! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:54 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    LOL! I got that demo round here somewhere.

I'll see if i can find it
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:54 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    I'm in Mike, although my pings may be too restrictive. Sometimes i get excellent ones to the states, sometimes I don't. I'll give it a crack though

If youve got a problem with that thread being shut, feel free to post it in the board questions forum Gully, where we can all tell you your a dick for starting it [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumb.gif[/img]
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:11 AM
    Liked 1,340 Times in 919 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:
    I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd love to unload a machine gun on Gully now and then. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a big fan of gun games, but this reminds me of when I worked in the corporate headquarters of a major hotel chain: some dudes had hooked up "Doom" to work over the network (this is in 1995) and so on the night shift they would frequently get involved in these battles with each other. Well, they dragged me into it one night and I'm sitting there trying to shoot these creatures or whatever and I kept getting pelted and losing health or whatever. Finally took the time to notice that one of them had sat in the cube behind where I was and was watching over my shoulder, following me around shooting me! Went back to my lousy golf game at that point.
    Hey, anybody know of any golf games that allow for lefthanded golfers?