Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well i am really debating which one i should get... I have the sims, livin large, and house party. And i would like to know which one (hot date or vacation) is really worth buying.
    Anyone have any kind a idea. ???

[ May 05, 2002 at 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I was Mayor of Sim City, and then a scandal forced me to resign. I was thinking of becoming a thief, because their salaries are highest. I would often get married to people, and turn off the intelligence and put them in the backyard where they'd end up dying, and I can keep their money.

My house was fuckin PIMPED!

Not only did I have artwork and shit all over, getting full room power, but I made it completely burgular proof. I had big wooden fences surrounding the property, alarms at each door, and I had made patios with 4 walls with alarms. That dumbass never got near my real doors.

I gotta get back to this game and take a pic of my house.

[ May 05, 2002 at 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Pabs ]</p>
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

get vacation. you can have fun and go and seduce jabronis and get a nice beach setting as well. the hot date there is too much pressure on your lead character to score every night and let face it sometimes it is not the real goal of a dateto get laid but to get to know the person. i love to actually know wo the person is that i am courting before i even think about making sweet passiionate love to them.

"i'm just a hunka hunka burning love" - elvis

"i'm just the devil with love to spare" - elvis

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hahahahaha...ok, I am not familiar with the game and I thought you meant you were debating playing sims, taking a vacation or going on a hot date.

hahaha....I suck at life [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Pabs:
    I was Mayor of Sim City, and then a scandal forced me to resign. I was thinking of becoming a thief, because their salaries are highest. I would often get married to people, and turn off the intelligence and put them in the backyard where they'd end up dying, and I can keep their money.

My house was fuckin PIMPED!

Not only did I have artwork and shit all over, getting full room power, but I made it completely burgular proof. I had big wooden fences surrounding the property, alarms at each door, and I had made patios with 4 walls with alarms. That dumbass never got near my real doors.

I gotta get back to this game and take a pic of my house.
    LOL!
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I promised to take pics, and damnit, I'm keeping my word!

Pic #1:

This is the Sims neighboorhood. My house is the pimp one there on the bottom with the swimming pool. The one down the road (upper right) and across the street was there when the game began (the Goths). I used to tickle Bella Goth all the time and I almost got slapped by Mortimer. I cancelled that shit before it happened, but I saw it in the queue.

Pic #2:

This here is the front of the house. I just got the paper delivered (I never read it). I took the big wooden fence out, but if you look at the white door on the right, that's the patio (booby trap) for burglers. It's good to get some trees and whatnot. I hired a gardener and maid of course. If you look in the back, you can see my black fence.

Pic #3:

OK now, this is the reverse angle. I took the walls down so you can see the rooms and shit. I basically have the living room empty because I'll build a staircase one day (all out of room to build out). All of my valuables are in the corners of the room. This looks like a rat maze, because the burglers steal all the good shit you buy. So you can see my backyard is sealed off because burglers will walk around the house to get to a backdoor, grab something, and run without the cop catching them. Here, this forces them to go through the front, where there is nothing, and it'll take them an eternity to get to something valuable (like the upper right corner where the TV and Stereo is) or the office (under the TV room) where the expensive computer is, and all the cool art. You can see the patio on the left there next to the spa room, but all that does it put them in the backyard. The grill and wetbar is expensive, but if you have more valuable possessions such as painting and statues, they'll go after those. In this case, they'll go into the kitchen, which is even more useless than the front door, since the patio set off the alarm. They'll get busted.

Pic #4:

This is the angle I normally play, with no walls. You can see all my artwork, furniture, and other things.

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

BTW, take a look in the living room in that last pic where the fireplace is. If you leave carpet in there, you'll set it on fire every time! I pulled the carpet in that area and laid ceramic tile. Good tip.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Last Online

09.23.12 @ 09:12 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LMAO! Damn, man. I never took the time to expand my game like that. I guess I need to load it on this machine and kick it back in. I own them all except Vacation and have never even loaded House Party or Hot Date.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

Hey guys, I'm almost ready to post a zip file with my VH stuff! I have a guitar painted like the 5150 but when you pick it up and start playing it turns back into the regular guitar--you have to hack the file somehow to get the guitar to keep your new painted colors.

I got Eddie and Dave too!

they'll all be zipped together. I'll post it this weekend sometime [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

there's a file out there on the web that is a "karate mat"--where you practice your karate moves! I got one of those up in Dave's mojo dojo!

you can also download cars too! I've got a ton of em'! even a limo! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] they just sit there in your driveway, but you can wash em'!
    Eat Us and Smile!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by diamondD:
    LMAO! Damn, man. I never took the time to expand my game like that. I guess I need to load it on this machine and kick it back in. I own them all except Vacation and have never even loaded House Party or Hot Date.
    I told you my shit was pimped. I used to have a lot of tombstones in the backyard from all the hoes I married and killed for their money. But I had to pull them to put in the pool. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

The repairman kicked the bucket in my friend's house (I built all the other houses in the neighborhood because you need friends) and now he's a ghost all the time.

[ May 10, 2002 at 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Pabs ]</p>

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think i might buy hot date.. i had to reinstall it all.. i just installed the sims and livin large. house party just slows it down a bit. and its so long to get them all installed.
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

vh1 , fw , 1984 & fuck
    Favorite VH Song

girl gone bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

.. i heard theyre doin' a GTA3 patch for the sims.. V.VVVVVV interestink...!

will certainly liven things up a bit- uh-oh..!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

look what i found, screenshots of HOT DATE !

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now VACATION

</font>[*]http://thesims.ea.com/us/about/vacat...al/screen8.jpg

Which should i get?