Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Romeo Delight

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Top of the World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

than on some other BB'S. If this was the IRON MAIDEN BB. Hoo boy.. I actually used to do this there, it was a regular feature. I used to start a lot of Steve Harris masturbation threads and there would be a minimum of 40 replies each time, they would call me all sorts of names, some said I was not a real Maiden fan. I had something like 5000 posts and they still thought I didn't like the band at all!! There were few people who weren't offended. Anyway it was hilarious. I managed to get people really worked up there, I wanted to know how VH fans would react to something about their heroes. But 51 views later no one's complaining. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Bulletin board moderating sucks.

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] I've certainly been known to act up on certain BB's, but, I really couldn't stand the BB or the band itself if I did [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] If you want to start 20 threads about *cough* something *cough*, might I suggest the metallica site? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Online

08.10.15 @ 06:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member
    The Links is very cool and laid back. It's nice to know you can reply to a topic and not have to go digging for it 3 hours later. Well, at least until the band gets active again.

The monitors have done a great job of weeding out all the crap threads, which weeds out all the BS posters. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ever the ass-kisser. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    VHLinks Fantasy Baseball Champions: 2004, 2009, 2011

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 08:30 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is exactly why I no longer go to the Dome. People here are not ego-maniacs and don't take out all their frustrations and personal problems on the rest of us. They generally sit back and think before spewing BS all over the forum. The men here are a lot more respectful of the female posters, too. I'm kind of a newcomer, and I like it here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]