Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

06.22.15 @ 03:18 PM
    Liked 12 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

That's truly fucking brilliant....

Nero played the fiddle while Rome burnt, and Dubya will air guitar while America burns....

"when yer day is done and you wanna ride on......."
    not another dime from me, fellas...

tinzen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Going to ship this one to Non-music, it will get much better exposure there.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Liked 1,483 Times in 904 Posts

First, Clinton on the sax, now Bush with the air guitar. How about Monica on the skin flute?

I can't believe I just brought up M. Lewinsky. [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Rock on Mr President! Don't worry about the pussies out there. Hopefully they will leave our great country in due time.

Irag, you just made the list. Lock and load boys. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Last Online

Premium Member
    Originally posted by willyum:
    Dubya will air guitar while America burns....

A great Indian women said something to me when I was a child that you might like. "Not every man can hoof it, but "he" can. It applies to our PRESIDENT here. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Donor

Originally posted by track 5:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by willyum:
    Dubya will air guitar while America burns....

A great Indian women said something to me when I was a child that you might like. "Not every man can hoof it, but "he" can. It applies to our PRESIDENT here. Out.</font>[/QUOTE]I'm sorry?

SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!

tinzen

Last Online

Premium Member
    IN ENGLISH, it roughly translates that "This" warrior can "hoof" it(rough it out)while some others can't.

I was trying to remember how the saying went, thus the nutty translation.

Rock on willy. That means in English, "Have fun listening to rock music, bill." Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Lmao!

How about portuguese? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Donor

Oh I see.

I have been bested and I am sorry.

All apologies to the "warrior."

tinzen

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars/Unchained (tie)
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah... darn that mean ol' Dubya! We should all listen to the brilliant political mind that is Al Gore and realize that we "brought this upon ourselves" as he and Clinton allege.

Damn our evil, bourgeois, black capitalist hearts! How could we possibly believe that such a wonderful human being as Saddam Hussein could be any kind of a threat to anyone?! He's not really a bad guy... just misunderstood, kinda like Hitler.

SBS
    What, me, worry?

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Jamie\'s cryin\', Dreams, Right now
    Last Online

02.27.07 @ 04:58 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It is a quite well known fact that Iraq does not pose a threat to America. Bush's strategists know this......Hussein's scud missiles were not accurate over even a few hundred kilometres in Bush Snrs. Gulf WarI.

Iraq does, however, pose a threat to America's oil supplies. This is why Bush Jnr. fixates on Hussein whilst largely 'excusing' or trying to find diplomatic means of dealing with North Korea, which DOES have WMD. The entire world can clearly see this.

And America still remains the only country to use nuclear weapons against another country.

There is a need to have a balanced and sensible point of view when thinking about this.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Japan earned both of those bombs.

Iraq is a problem that has to be dealt with, should have been dealt with and will be dealt with. We signed a cease-fire agreement with Iraq, not a peace treaty which means that we leagley can pick up where we left off in 1991.

The anti-war morons are equal tools of the big oil companies, most of who oppose this war because they have spent billions up on the Caspian Sea and removing Saddam will kill their profits thus doubling the amount of time it will take to pay off their investors (some of those are very dangerous and impatient people)
    Big oil is behind the peace movement, which is one more reason to go to war with Iraq.

North Korea and the United States have a fifty year diplomatic relationship. Unlike Iraq, a war with North Korea would kill tens of thousands of civilians within the first hours before we could get a handle on the situation. We would win eventually but with China and Russia as border countries things could be touchy and might even go bad and end up starting WWIV.

The rest of the world can suck our collective ass.

[ January 02, 2003, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Axxman300 ]
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars/Unchained (tie)
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kenny5150:
    "It is a quite well known fact that Iraq does not pose a threat to America. Bush's strategists know this......Hussein's scud missiles were not accurate over even a few hundred kilometres in Bush Snrs. Gulf WarI."

Oh, so you're trying to sell me that all those chemical weapons Iraq ADMITTED they had originally and have since mysteriously lost track of have simply evaporated or something, right? It was also a "well known fact" that Usama bin Laden posed no "real threat" to America prior to Sept. 11, which is why Bill Clinton refused not one, not two but THREE offers from the Sudanese government to turn him in, right? After all, it's not like we live in a world where people strap explosives to themselves in an attempt at annihilating as many innocent people as they can "in the name of God" or anything or where unscrupulous regimes would sell biological and chemical weapons to anyone who might be perfectly willing to hide them in any one of the MILLIONS of shipboard containers that enter United States ports every day without any sort of screening whatsoever, is it?

And really... what has Saddam ever done that could possibly be construed as a threat or an aggressive act? I mean, it's not like he used biological weapons on his own people to quell an uprising to his brutal, murderous dictatorship or anything, or invaded a neighboring country in his OWN persuit of oil, then burned the oil fields throwing countless millions of tons of poisonous smoke into the air for MONTHS before they were capped when he was kicked out, or like he was someone who had broken EVERY SINGLE promise he's ever made to the international community to straighten the fuck out, right? He's never funded terrorist camps or provided funding for groups that would say... hijack American airliners for the purpose of murdering thousands of American civilians and crippling the American economy, or done anything like instituting torture, murder and rape as political tools, has he?

You're SOOOOO right, what right do we have to point the finger at this blameless angel, this paragon of virtuous civility, this resolutely NON-dictatorial, NON-megalomaniacal peach of a human being and all-around swell guy?

"Iraq does, however, pose a threat to America's oil supplies. This is why Bush Jnr. fixates on Hussein whilst largely 'excusing' or trying to find diplomatic means of dealing with North Korea, which DOES have WMD. The entire world can clearly see this."

This just in, brainiac, America's (and the rest of the world's for that matter) economy revolves largely around the oil industry, and if you're perfectly happy to see this industry held hostage by murderous, backwards, primitive dictatorships and suicidal religious zealots, please then do me the favor of not bitching and whining about the economy when it tanks because of it or the right of the United States to... heaven forbid... use it's OWN resources to drill for oil and reduce our dependency upon these loons for it, and subsequently also our need to fight for it. 'Preciate it...

"And America still remains the only country to use nuclear weapons against another country."

Curious that you leave out the fact that that "other country" was part of an unholy alliance with Adolf Hitler who launched an unprovoked attack upon us as part of their megalomaniacal quest to conquer the entire world. You remember Adolf Hitler, don't you? That other swell guy that all your fellow naive idealists at the time also claimed was being picked on and should've been allowed his sovereign right to govern, just like your boy Saddam. Well... just before he started his attempt at the systematic genocide of the entire Jewish race with such enlightened places as concentration camps and their wonderful gas chambers and incinerators, that is. Yeah, we're such BASTARDS for ever using those two nuclear weapons to end that fun little party, aren't we? Then again, maybe you're just overly fond of Sushi and a brutal feudalistic system of government in which your local lord could claim the right to de-flower your daughter and cut off your head if you so much as said "no".

"There is a need to have a balanced and sensible point of view when thinking about this."

At least you had the courtesy to disqualify yourself from the proceedings.

Feel free to plunge your head back into the sand at any time now...

SBS

[ January 02, 2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: SirBrownSound ]
    What, me, worry?

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Hyperbole and inaccurate are wonderful words.