Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

> "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships." -- Sharon Stone

> "My girlfriend always laughs during sex---no matter what she's reading." -- Steve Jobs (Founder: Apple Computers)
    >
    > "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -- Jack Nicholson

> "Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
    - Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady)>

> "Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet." -- Robin Williams

> "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place." -- Billy Crystal

> "According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful." -- Robert De Niro

> "There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?" -- Dustin Hoffman

> "There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked." -- Jerry Seinfeld

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house." -- Rod Stewart

> "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." -- Robin Williams [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

LMAO [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Why lawchick!! What ever are you implying? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LOL
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cabo Kid:
    Why lawchick!! What ever are you implying?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I am implying nothing, and you are not to infer anything. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Nevertheless, I was going to title this thread: "Truer words were never spoken." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lawchick...you struck gold my dear!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cheers! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002