Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For some unknown reason, the ivied walls of Harvard still brings unparalled respect to those who attend. Those carrying a Harvard diploma can write their own ticket to power, wealth, and fame, which makes the following all the more frightening...

Genocide With a Harvard Patina
    Paul Craig Roberts
    Sept. 6, 2002

Is the multicultural campaign really about diversity? Or is it about stamping out Western civilization and the "white race" itself?

College students will tell you that a university education today is a guilt trip for whites. The purpose is to prevent whites from appreciating and absorbing their own culture, and to make it difficult for whites to resist the unreasonable demands (quotas, reparations, etc.) from "people of color." To the questions "Who am I? What am I?" the white university graduate answers, "a racist, sexist, homophobic oppressor."

Neither parents, trustees, alumni nor the public are aware of the anti-white propaganda that masquerades as education. When someone who is aware tells them, they think the person is exaggerating in order to make a point.

Now comes Harvard-educated Noel Ignatiev, an academic at Harvard's W.E.B. DuBois Institute for African-American Research. Ignatiev is the founder of the journal Race Traitor, which has as its motto "Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity." The journal's purpose is "to abolish the white race."

In the least, Ignatiev intends cultural and psychological genocide for whites. It is unclear whether physical extermination is part of the program. A statement by the editors on the Web site says that the new abolitionists "do not limit themselves to socially acceptable means of protest, but reject in advance no means of attaining their goal."

Ignatiev does not believe his agenda is controversial. He writes, "The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists."

Thus does he put whites on notice. If they oppose their abolition, they are "white supremacists."

According to Ignatiev, "The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race. ... Make no mistake about it," he says, "we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as 'the white race' is destroyed not 'deconstructed,' but destroyed."

What "social construct" will be left? A black one? A Hispanic one? Muslim? Asian? What about Jewish?

The Washington Times reports that Ignatiev is himself Jewish. If Jewish intellectuals and Israeli political leaders can be believed, Jews have a cultural and racial consciousness. Israel is the Jewish homeland, and Israelis seem determined to keep it that way. Can anyone imagine a gentile at an Israeli university founding a magazine devoted to abolishing the Jewish race?

Yet Ignatiev believes that it is self-evident that whites in their homelands should be abolished. Where did he get this view? His only education was at Harvard, where he received two graduate degrees.

Is Harvard embarrassed? No. Ignatiev is showcased in the current issue of Harvard Magazine. Getting rid of whiteness is not controversial at Harvard, because it is the business of American universities.

A white skin, you see, is a mark of privilege. It is not the privilege of being admitted to Harvard even though you don't meet the entrance requirements. It is not the privilege of being hired independently of ability because of government-enforced racial quotas. It is not the privilege of being able to sue whites and "white companies" if blacks are not proportionately represented in the work force. It is not the privilege of being able to call whites every name in the book and sue if a white replies in kind.

The privilege of being white is that whites can secretly believe they are superior and, as long as they don't mention it, be loyal to the white race. "The white race is like a private club," says Ignatiev.

I am sure Ignatiev is well-informed, but I see no signs of this white loyalty. Most of the multiculturalists and radical feminists are white. Whites disadvantaged whites by imposing racial quotas. Despite widespread opposition to quotas, neither "white" political party will act to stop unconstitutional quotas, which have made a mockery of equality under law.

Whites are inundated by massive non-white immigration, and neither "white" political party will act to restrain immigration. To the contrary, both parties pander to the immigrants.

But Ignatiev has an idea like Hitler. A race is guilty and must go. The communists said it was a guilty class that had to go. If you thought genocide was left behind in the 20th century, be apprised that today genocide has a home in the educational system.

All the media attention to so many 'hate crimes', 'hate speech', 'intolerance', and 'insensitivity', yet, so far, I haven't seen any MENTION of this story by the mainstream press.

Imagine if a professor suggested that we need to eradicate any other race. He would be a household name, ridiculed and rejected as another Hitler. However, this Harvard professor is unscathed.

Pitiful.

http://www.newsmax.com/commentarchiv...002/9/6/022742
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Well even though I am white I was born a poor black child, so I figure I am safe [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Maybe O'Reilly can get rid of this guy just like he did the U of South Florida Palestinian professor, too, once he finds out about it.
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:20 PM
    Liked 970 Times in 390 Posts

Originally posted by NE169:
    Maybe O'Reilly can get rid of this guy just like he did the U of South Florida Palestinian professor, too, once he finds out about it.
    i was thinking the same thing. let's email him

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Sinner's Swing! 79th and Sunset's Avatar
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 12:35 PM
    Liked 16 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member
    Originally posted by ericgtr:
    Well even though I am white I was born a poor black child, so I figure I am safe [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Same here !! LOL !!

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good idea about O'Reilly...I emailed him about it. I also emailed CNN, and my guess is that they'll ignore it.

Anyway, I've done a little research on this brainiac of a professor and found some interesting stuff.

He was once a steel worker of some sort. He dropped out of Penn for reasons I cannot find. He was admitted to the Harvard graduate program WITHOUT an undergrad degree! He's got 2 graduate degrees from there, teaches there, and runs his own magazine there.

He is a white guy himself...I wonder if he'd be willing to get the ball rolling by offing himself first. One can only hope...

No surprise to me, the guy is an avowed Marxist. In fact, he has a criminal record for some destructive, violent acts that he committed for some sort of Marxist rally (or something to that effect). He was bombing cars. What a nice thing to have on one's resume, especially when one considers the school that not only accepted him into the grad program as a non-grad, but also hired him.

If you replaced the word 'white' in his rantings with the word "American", I think you get a clearer picture of this guy's intentions.

Imagine the poor schmo's out there who have spent massive amounts of money to send their kids to Harvard, only to have them exposed to THIS guy under the guise of 'education'. I hope they get a refund.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I love this article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ins...ife_of_reilly/

White are the only unprotected race.....it's sad.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

10.28.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

I thought it was "Kill 'ma Lan Lord."

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

This is one part of the, still, on-going war with the communists/marxists that we have yet to win: the educational system, especially higher education. We beat them economically, militarially, and socially; but we have negelected our educational systems. Fruitcake communists/marxists started inflitrating our educational system back in the '20s.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this guy is a nutcase. it's unfair to say that all marxist people are like this. he's a special case with obviously a need to pull his head out of his ass and wake up.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Van Gully:
    This is one part of the, still, on-going war with the communists/marxists that we have yet to win: the educational system, especially higher education. We beat them economically, militarially, and socially; but we have negelected our educational systems. Fruitcake communists/marxists started inflitrating our educational system back in the '20s.
    You forgot to mention our public works infrastructure. Communists have been diluting our precious bodily fluids for over 40 years through the fluoridation of the water supply.

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Originally posted by laner:
    it's unfair to say that all marxist people are like this.
    ALL marxists are enemies of humankind. ALL forms of marxism can survive only under toltalitarian rule. Thus, that one fact makes marxism intrinsical wrong/false/opressive/evil.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com