Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 03:50 PM
    Liked 1,340 Times in 919 Posts

Was in a used CD store yesterday and they had a cutout of the Van Halen II remaster. Don't think I've ever seen a Van Halen cutout, but one of the remasters would be one of the last I'd expect to see. Any one else seen the remasters as cutouts?

My local classic rock station (WHTQ) mentioned that Van Halen parody book and the Van Halen News Desk.

Was at Pizzeria Uno last night and they had Karaoke and browsing through the book they had two Sammy Hagar songs - "I Can't Drive 55" and "Serious JuJu". "Serious JuJu"? Seemed like kind of a weird choice out of all the other songs Sammy's ever done. Also in the Van Halen section they had "And The Cradle Will Rock..." (amongst others). Wasn't one I expected to see. I do wish they'd have "Could This Be Magic?" - I might actually get up the nerve to do it then!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

cool. i didn't hear anything or see anything reagarding van halen. i rarely do nowadays, exept that i'm very lucky to have a couple radio staion dj's who are huge van halen fans in town. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] do you remember when people used to predict dates that VH was going to announce something? I haven't seen one of those in a long time [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I only post that because it seems like billy had a lot of VH whodoo sent his way this weekend [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] and maybe it's a sign [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]....probably not, but I didn't have anything else to post, and I'm not telling what song I sing Karaoke [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

A couple of weekends ago I wandered into a second hand bookstore in downtown Edmonton that I'd never been to and happened upon 3 of the 4 Rolling Stone magazines that featured VH/Dave on the cover. For $2 each, I naturally bought them, and when I went up to the counter to pay for them, Humans Being began playing on the radio the shop owner had playing. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

This weekend, my wife drove down to Calgary to visit her aunt, and when she got home a couple of hours ago, she presented me with a gift; an $82 speeding ticket she got on Saturday morning. At the time, she was listening to BOV1, specifically [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Humans Being! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Actually, a little bit of me wonders if she made up the VH link because she knew the ticket was going to annoy me, figuring that the VH reference would settle me down. But she did take the cd with her, she does really like that song, and she does have a tendancy to speed. I'm not going to push the issue though, mostly because I got a $127 speeding ticket earlier this year. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry for rambling. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

whoa, freaky.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
    [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]