Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

friend of mine lent me a dvd with this british sitcom on it 'coupling - season 1.' "british sitcom" doesn't sound funny to me, but i watched it, and it was some of the best stuff i've seen on tv lately. it is one of those shows (i think billy made this remark) where everyone has sex and talks about it. but there's a lot of funny bar talk too, and no david schwimmer. unless the accents drive you nuts, it's worth checking out.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

10.28.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Ikeda:
    friend of mine lent me a dvd with this british sitcom on it 'coupling - season 1.' "british sitcom" doesn't sound funny to me, but i watched it, and it was some of the best stuff i've seen on tv lately. it is one of those shows (i think billy made this remark) where everyone has sex and talks about it. but there's a lot of funny bar talk too, and no david schwimmer. unless the accents drive you nuts, it's worth checking out.
    Damn fine show [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] If you look on Kazaa, you can find the most current episodes. State-side, we are a year behind, so it is pretty damn funny to be able to see why Jeff is running into the club wearing a gimp mask as seen on some of the commercials! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]

[ February 14, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: el_jalepeno ]