Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: World Savior?

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

seenbad and DIF please do not shut this thread down. I know I've been screwing around with two other threads which dealt, in a joking manner, about the Anti-Christ but hear me out. Check out this site. www.shareintl.org

This is some scarey shit! It may seem like some mumbo-jumbo New Age crap but anybody who has study end times prophecy, even a little, will be disturbed by what this guy called the Maitreya(pronounced My-tray-ah) and his his biggest promoter,Benjamin Creme, have to proclaim.

I was just over at the Art Bell(I know, I know) site seeing if they had any goofy/silly stories on UFOs when I ran across an article on this guy(Maitreya). I then decide to punch the name Benjamin Creme in to the computer and check out if the internet had anything other on these two. Well, shit my breeches there is about 5 different sites dedicated to this so-called world savior.

I was joking around with the first two threads but I'm dead serious when I say this is some disturbing and scarey shit. This guy reads just like you think the Anti-Christ would be. Proclaiming he is the way for world peace and how he will bring everyone together. He even proclaims that when the time is right he will speak to the entire world, at one time, through telepathy and then everyone will know he is the savior. He claims he is not for one religion but for all religions and even atheists.

People read this site over(completely) before you call me crazy or say that I'm overreacting. Even if you don't have any religious faith this guy and his followers should still scare you.

I would like to see some serious opinions on this topic. I serious when I say I got chills reading this web-site.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I haven't had time to read it over completely yet. My immediate reaction is that it's just another crazy cult.

I don't believe in the world ever ending through religious or metaphysical means. Reality is as we experience it, and nothing more.

Last Online

Well, go back and read it completely.

I don't think it sounds like a cult at all. There is no mention of seminars, churches/temples,programs, making donations etc. etc.
    You know the typical things you associate with cults. The only thing this guy and the Creme guy ask is to believe. This is scarey. This Maitreya does not make scheduale visits and claims just to pop up whenever and wherever he likes. He claims to be the savior but asks people not to worship him. Only listen to him and follow his teachings. There is even a section of FAQs. They deal with the Question Is Maitreya the Anti-Christ? Of course he says no. He flat out claims he is the Christ and every other savior of every religion in the world.

Go back and read the section where it deals with who this guy is and where he came/originated from.

[ March 26, 2001 at 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Van Gully ]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm not sure what exactly to make of it. Obviously I'm not saying that meaning I think there is actually a person of that ability waiting to reveal himself to all of us - much like Thomas in the Bible I'll need to see it to believe it.

But what I'm saying is I don't know if this is the fanatical creation of a single individual, or the meticulous piecing together of circumstantial evidence and obvious forecasting (USSR falling? Mandella let out of prison? Any idiot knew that was coming sooner or later). Either way, it sounds more like the mass ravings of a madman along the lines of Jack Chick (of Chick Publications fame).
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree w/SNM that a bunch of these predictions were no-brainers. The guy shoulda published in the National Enquirer to be legitimate! I also can't help but picture Mr. Burns (Simpsons) when he was on radiation therapy (X-Files spoof)..."I bring you love". The Ben Creme guy would be Smithers, of course. Sorry, I'm not being totally serious here, VG, but this was my first impression.

Though this anti-christ thing about not being a person but energy, would play right into Satan's hands! All this proof is flimsy as oh hell (bad choice of words?)! the time to get scared is when this stuff becomes mainstream.

The part where the guy will interview with an American network? I hope the O'Reilly Factor gets him--if he can make a believer out of Bill, then he'd become much more dangerous! (it'll probably be BaBa WaWa) Him or Howard Stern--despite what people think of Stern, he's the only other interviewer who'll ask the tough questions no matter what!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Looks like one of many kooks out there. This one just seems to be a little more organized. Intentions seem good, but I dont see him holding the charisma that is supposed to be held by the anti-christ. I'm not real worried about the ole' boy. I think he's doing it for his ego primarily.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well, his teachings aren't so bad. he promotes world peace and universal health care and the like. not too shabby i say.

i like how they say that many religions refer to him with different names, but they then say that he's non religious. i wonder how they expect non religious people (like me) to all of a sudden "see the light". gimme a break. i'll belive it when it happens. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Last Online

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by laner:
    well, his teachings aren't so bad. he promotes world peace and universal health care and the like. not too shabby i say.

Uh, that's what the Anti-Christ is suppose to do. Make you think he is the good guy until it's to late.

i like how they say that many religions refer to him with different names, but they then say that he's non religious. i wonder how they expect non religious people (like me) to all of a sudden "see the light". gimme a break. i'll belive it when it happens. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is exactly how he will appeal to the non-religious. By claiming that no one religion is wrong including secularism. By bringing all types of people together is how he will dominate the world. You notice he preaches the religion of SELF. That all people have the potential to be a God. Thatthe self is more important than sacrfice and helping your fellow man. Even though he does mix in the ideas of helping mankind. just to confuse ya.

[ March 26, 2001 at 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Van Gully ]