Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey
    After watching those awesome chicks in Blue Crush .. I was wondering if some of you as ever make some surf ?
    Got Damn I think that im gonna buy a board and go in Hawaï or I dont know ... but I want to surf with some chicks like this [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Do you know good place to surf ? ? ?
    EVH: Definitely. Playing guitar was my sanctuary. It was the one place I could go to if I got fucked around by a girlfriend, or anyone else, for that matter. It still is. If there’s something I can’t deal with, I can just spend hours playing. It’s a God-given gift – I certainly don’t know where the ideas come from. They’re obviously given to you, and you have to keep your fingers moving and your mind quiet. I try my best to not think about thinking, so I can just let it flow. Because when I start thinking, forget it. <br />So....why he isn't playing guitar ? ? ?

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I never surfed but I used to knee board when I was younger. I had my walls covered with all the hot tubes in Surfer Magazine. Hung out everyday of the summer at Life Guard Tower 1 at the Huntington Beach pier. Great spots in Ca

San Clemente
    San Onofre
    Cresent Bay
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks
    Hawaï look pretty cool for surf !
    More cool spot ? [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    EVH: Definitely. Playing guitar was my sanctuary. It was the one place I could go to if I got fucked around by a girlfriend, or anyone else, for that matter. It still is. If there’s something I can’t deal with, I can just spend hours playing. It’s a God-given gift – I certainly don’t know where the ideas come from. They’re obviously given to you, and you have to keep your fingers moving and your mind quiet. I try my best to not think about thinking, so I can just let it flow. Because when I start thinking, forget it. <br />So....why he isn't playing guitar ? ? ?

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I was into it for about a year in Oregon believe it or not. It's total wetsuit country here though with the water temp up here. I've surfed hawaii before and it was pretty consitant. North shore over there on the other side of the big island has some great break, but its seasonal, and its fookin huge. wikiki is pretty tame and good for the begginer.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah, i agree...if yo're gonna go to Hawaii, don't just go to Waikiki...go to the north shore...that's where you'll find the pipline and waimai bay.

waikiki would prolly be the place for beginners though
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I wish I could surf, but the East Coast beaches pretty much suck for that. I used to be a huge skate-boarder as a teen, but those pros today put me to shame.

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Canada------------&gt;Hawaï----&gt;$$$ [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:08 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

I have been to the North Shore a few times, once in the Winter and the waves were as big as apartment buildings and a few times in the Summer, the waves were not all that large.

I agree those gals in the movie Blue Crush are Hot!! Especially that Kate Bosworth. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by OLO:

I agree those gals in the movie Blue Crush are Hot!! Especially that Kate Bosworth. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Except for Michelle Rodriguez: "She's a man, baby!"

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by FH:
    I wish I could surf, but the East Coast beaches pretty much suck for that. I used to be a huge skate-boarder as a teen, but those pros today put me to shame.
    Yeah, me too. My first board was a billy ruff, then I got wicked and moved up to a mark gonzalez and then a tony hawk.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

So Hard . . .
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FH:

Except for Michelle Rodriguez: "She's a man, baby!"
    I think they are both AWESOME !
    But I admit that Kate Bosworth is really sexy in the movie
    I WANNA SURF WITH GIRLS LIKE THIS