Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Beat on Florida State Saturday...Anyone think they have a real shot at the National Championship?
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

02.29.12 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think they could, they look awfully good right now.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

I guess my question is why someone why Trev something or other on ESPN would get on national TV and basically slag Georgia and say they would have absolutely no shot at the title and to just go back and play their little brand of SEC football.

What is that supposed to mean? Georgia, as of this point, has had a cakewalk and doesn't deserve THEIR recognition?? With victories over teams like Tennessee, Kentucky AND Alabama AWAY and some strong games coming up like Florida and Ole Miss...

I just don't get this resentment for the SEC. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't teams like Florida and Tennessee just recently compete for the National Title? Don't teams like LSU and Ole Miss and Alabama usually make most teams cringe when they pop up on their schedule? I just don't see where this is all coming from...

BTW, I think Willingham is doing an AMAZING job at ND and they deserve a lot of the credit they're getting right now. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

notre dame is for real

in my opinion, the only team who can line up against them and beat them is oklahoma

miami still has to play virginia tech and tennessee. so, if miami wins those two games and oklahmoa goes undefeated, it's gonna be miami/oklahoma no matter what ND does. i think the only way ND gets in is if miami or oklahoma loses

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And that is the entire problem with the BCS, bring in a playoff system, so we can have a true champion every year, no debates, ya know?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Originally posted by Davejab:
    And that is the entire problem with the BCS, bring in a playoff system, so we can have a true champion every year, no debates, ya know?
    agreed

then you get who belongs in the playoff games?

but a playoff system would be better. all the conference winners and some at large teams..ala the ncaa basketball tournament.

no way nebraska should have been in the championship last year when they didn't even win the conference, what a crock

the bcs sucks too cuz if you lose a game at the end of the season, you're fucked. you're better to go 0-1 then run the table against a good schedule

JMJ

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by JMJ:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Davejab:
    agreed

then you get who belongs in the playoff games?

but a playoff system would be better. all the conference winners and some at large teams..ala the ncaa basketball tournament.

no way nebraska should have been in the championship last year when they didn't even win the conference, what a crock

the bcs sucks too cuz if you lose a game at the end of the season, you're fucked. you're better to go 0-1 then run the table against a good schedule

JMJ
    </font>[/QUOTE]You just answered your own question, all the conference winners and the other biggies, it would be just totally awesome to see them set something up like ncaa basketball has.

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

BUCKEYES all the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

so much for the title

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10