Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad, Hang 'em High
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 10:56 AM
    Liked 2,848 Times in 1,230 Posts

Premium Member
    This is short and sweet. Do you think the Mets (I believe Shawn Estes is pitching) will throw a heater at Clemens when he finally hits against them this weekend? [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

I hope so. Roger deserves a little taste of his own medicine.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If the Mets plunk Roger Clemens, it would be the first big "hit" they've gotten all season....
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member
    Originally posted by Diver Down NJ:
    If the Mets plunk Roger Clemens, it would be the first big "hit" they've gotten all season....
    LOL! That's hillarious! I am a long time Mets fan and I have never seen such an anemic lineup of bats! Where is Derek Bell when you need him??? Jeremy Burnitz is the white Darryl Strawberry. He either stikes out (99% of the time) or hits it out of the yard and never when the game is on the line. His only redeeming quality is that he isn't on crack...I think...

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 984 Times in 396 Posts

who gives a flying fuck what the mets do?! i wish people would shutup about clemens.

pithcres have been throwing inside for decades to batters who crowd the plate, roger is no different. thing is, roger don't care if it's bonds or some rookie. that's how he approaches the game

if roger wasn't a yankee right now, no one would give a shit he hit bonds

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member
    Originally posted by JMJ:
    who gives a flying fuck what the mets do?! i wish people would shutup about clemens.

pithcres have been throwing inside for decades to batters who crowd the plate, roger is no different. thing is, roger don't care if it's bonds or some rookie. that's how he approaches the game

JMJ
    C'mone JMJ...you know you would like to see a fastball meet the point between Roger's shoulder blades...

Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by JMJ:

JMJ
    Amen. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] Pitchers can't pitch inside now!

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 1,351 Times in 927 Posts

I don't think the problem is so much that he hit Bonds, it's that fact that he mouthed off about possibly doing it before hand. Should just shut up and pitch!

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:12 AM
    Liked 1,486 Times in 907 Posts

The Mets pitchers may come inside but nobody is going to throw at him on purpose. The guy who hands out suspensions and fines will watching closely, I guarantee it.

IMO, pitchers need to throw inside. Seeing some of these batters with their elbows in the strike zone have nobody to blame but themselves. As a Yankee fan, I notice Derek Jeter is one who leans towards the plate when the pitch is coming in. If a pitcher wants to throw inside to him, I would have no problem with it. Wimps like Barry Bonds need to take the rock-hard pads off of their arms and be a man about it.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

There has been some speculation that Clemens mouthed off about hitting Bonds, and then did so, so he'd get suspended and have to sit out for the series vs. the Mets.

I can't believe how this guy is running from the NL parks! BE A TEAM PLAYER, PITCH WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN, AND GET PLUNKED LIKE A MAN, AND MOVE ON!!!!!
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 07:00 AM
    Liked 548 Times in 329 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

First of all, yes they would be making a big deal about it if he wasn't a Yankee. Roger's been hated with all three teams he's been on. He's an arrogant hypocritical pussy, who's been dodging NL parks for years. But, he's been criticized as a head hunter since Boston, just like Pedro is now.

And they should absolutely drill him. Buzz him high and tight, (and if it gets away and ends his career, so be it, he took that chance with Piazza), then hit him in the ass. Don't want to hit him ON PURPOSE up near the head...

He was an asshole in Boston, but at least here he was OUR asshole.

And, to be fair, I was a HUGE Mets fan growing up, they're still my NL team, so hating the Yankees and everyone ON the Yankees has always come naturally.

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Those Mets aren't so tough. We took care of em.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The Mets and their fans should take all that negative energy and instead of directing it towards ONE game and ONE pitcher, try to not let the Braves run away with the division title AGAIN.
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Originally posted by billy007:
    I don't think the problem is so much that he hit Bonds, it's that fact that he mouthed off about possibly doing it before hand. Should just shut up and pitch!
    he could if the media didn't constantly ask him, "hey what do you think about facing bonds here at his first trip to yankee stadium?" "how are you going to pitvh barry?" "what do you expect from barry?" he answered a question and followed through with it. oh well...

JMJ

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Originally posted by Pabs:
    There has been some speculation that Clemens mouthed off about hitting Bonds, and then did so, so he'd get suspended and have to sit out for the series vs. the Mets.

I can't believe how this guy is running from the NL parks! BE A TEAM PLAYER, PITCH WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN, AND GET PLUNKED LIKE A MAN, AND MOVE ON!!!!!
    i'm so glad you are in the clubhouse to let us all in on what is going down for the yanks pabs

go watch your fuckin blacksox

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10